Nin Waalan

I got married last week

3 hours ago, anoo kale said:

Why do you say this ? :D

Comfy home, warm food, very tidy and neat bed, nice smell all around the house, loads of sweet things. It is a complete life. You know what I found weird, the Mrs wants to change the bed sheets every day some how she sees a dirty which I can't see. I'm not complaining though. It is a plus. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nin Waalan said:

Comfy home, warm food, very tidy and neat bed, nice smell all around the house, loads of sweet things. It is a complete life. You know what I found weird, the Mrs wants to change the bed sheets every day some how she sees a dirty which I can't see. I'm not complaining though. It is a plus. 

In other words you just wanted a jaariyad ? 

galbeedi   

Saaxiib , 

Nin Waalan ma tihid kow dheh, Waxxad tahay nin barwaaqaystay.

Congratulations.

Marka guur la haybshee, 

Gabadh heega dheero

Hoobaan la moodo

Quruxdana ku Hodano 

Hufaan Lagu Aroosaa

Hooyo lagu xasuustaa.

By Hadraawi circa seventies.

She is not maid. Coming home and looking forward for the warm food of the wife is good life. 

Nin Barwaaqo, we men are dirty , but we also go to many dirty places to feed and raise family. You can not imagine how many times I have been told that, " go and clean yourself before you eat supper after work.

Ah, Gobsanaa hablahayagu.....

• Like 2

Ninyaaban aan moodaaye. I was ready to ask if his new wife was not featured in his (in)famous thread about Soomaalida qurbaha lagu xiray.

Ninwaalan (in the age of Dabcasar, Farxiya Iskoor, duqda Malyuun iyo Daahir Calasoow, you are in a fine company), hambalyo iyo boggaadin.

Reerkii lagu nastee lagu nagaadee.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2