Deeq A.

Sanaag elders declare they will not work with Muuse Biixi and condemn the fraud in the election.

Mooge   

saalax is fourth from the left laughing talking to his friend. i have no doubt he organized this niyoow. muuse biixi has his work cut out for him in the next 7 years (5+2) with salaax constantly organizing odeyaal. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Mooge   

we are all waiting for the grand return of oodweyne. his hometown has given 99.99% of its vote to cirro. the unprecedented message of love for wadani. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

They feel robbed, it is  now about to BIIHI to heal the community,  the problem will be when he thinks  he won this legitimately.

Not  want to go into details, but the whole SANAAG community has been in discussion for sometime.

• Thanks 1

People are free to protest and voice their views. It is part of freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

But one thing that binds everyone including the gentlemen in the video is that the peace, stabliity and progress of Somaliland is none negotiable with anyone. Because, its these mentioned attributes that allows our people to raise their family in peace without fear, to allow our kids to go to school, to allow our elderly to walk the short walk to the local mosque even at 4am in pitch dark. 

Without these attributes that we all share and benefit from none of us would be here debating about "elections". Instead, we would be mourning the lost of lives, the destruction of livelihoods and the despair of our people. The alternatives are just not an option. 

Everyone in Somaliland must understand that elections come and go, but people's life and future are lost forever. We need patience and perseverance and hopefully things will turn out just the way you want it to become and you will be victorious when your chance comes around.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saalax   
17 hours ago, Holac said:

Sanaag should just go on its own and see where that takes them. 

I don't even understand why Sanaag needs the Somaliland project. It is the second largest region of Somalia, it has large coast, prime farm land and plains for grazing. It can stand on

its own economically. 

Mooge   

niyoow Big Beard family should join puntland. with makhir university well underway and ElDahir highway from Bosaso to Badhan under construction today, niyoow Puntland will have a very proud community of Big Bearders as part of its citizens if that community decides to join its brothers in Puntland. your future lies in the North East not in the Gebiley-Caynaba unholy alliance

with Makhiri , Garad and Gahayle family strong in Ceribago, Puntlanders already have blood links there that will bind us together forever so it is time for Big Beard family in ceerigabo to reject Gebiley-Caynaba unholy alliance and games and decide its future for the better.

On 11/27/2017 at 10:19 AM, Mooge said:

saalax is fourth from the left laughing talking to his friend. i have no doubt he organized this niyoow. muuse biixi has his work cut out for him in the next 7 years (5+2) with salaax constantly organizing odeyaal. 

:)  

Tallaabo   
On 28/11/2017 at 2:04 PM, Saalax said:

I don't even understand why Sanaag needs the Somaliland project. It is the second largest region of Somalia, it has large coast, prime farm land and plains for grazing. It can stand on

its own economically. 

You don't need to understand anything. Sanaag is Somaliland and Somaliland is Sanaag, it is how we want it to be and no amount of garbage you post online will change that fact kid. The gentlemen in the video are just doing what every community in Somaliland does so well when it wants some attention and goods. In the near future president-elect, Muuse Biixi will either go to Sanaag to sit down with his people or invite our respected elders to Hargeisa and the miserable folks like you will then have to look for some other hobbies.

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Libaax-Sankataabte said:

There. Fixed it for you Tallaabo. :)

kkkkk that was the easiest open goal.

Tallaabo   
15 hours ago, Libaax-Sankataabte said:

There. Fixed it for you Tallaabo. :)

If Saalax's mentality was not prevalent on your side of the Somaliland-Somalia international border, then I would be a strong supporter of your "Somaliland is Somalia" statement.