Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

U.S.A!!

Aaliyyah   

USA vs English miya meshu..neither of you will win the world cup. Don't waste your time supporting those two teams..

my top three teams,

Germany, France, and Brazil...

I will bet on one of these teams to win the world cup..

salam

* Robert Green's bringing out his own South African trumpet. It's known as a boo-boozela

L0L. Too funny. I like the Gary Coleman Joke too.

Listen up, Ngonge,North(Damn lpool fans), USA will win the remaining two games while the English will lose to Slovenia. Quote me on this Mothaf*&KEr :D

Xiin,today was not a good day for me. Italy drew and my Indomitable Lions lost. Miserable. :(

Africans will never manage to the finals let alone the cup .............. i can bet on that.

Asians have now more chances than the Africans ,,,,

NGONGE   

^^ Actually, Ghana (depending on some luck) might make it all the way to the Qtr Finals. If they win their group or England come second in their own group, Ghana will avoid Germany (as things stand). After that, it's either the USA, Algeria or Slovenia they'll have to face in the second round. AND, if they're really lucky, they'll avoid Argentina in the quarters and may even make it to the semis. Bal lets see.