Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

U.S.A!!

Haatu   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

They can celebrate a draw.

US are a good team England could and should have won that.

I'll take the draw.

A draw against the Yanks is worse than a loss. :D They don't even like football :D

SeeKer   

^You were saying something about assist from Altidore. That was a perfect shot at goal he should have capitalized. I am satisfied with a draw. smile.gif

Che, look again I didn't post any pics, FB did. I should post a pic how Beckham looked when the ball rolled into the goal. Maskin I feel for Green. My friend and I looked at all the UK newspapers 30 mins after the game and they all had his mistake plastered with the words cock-up and howler underneath. Its enough to dis-spirit the fella redface.gif

England waxbaa ku dhacay ,, the best players in the world could not simply handle some unknown guys from the USA ?? ,, come on ,,, :D

Aaliyyah   

Just watched Serbia vs Ghana...

I wanted Ghana to win and they did. But, seriously they are not a good team players..they have hard time passing the ball to one another and they play slowwwww..they take their time with the ball.

Anyhow, I am glad they won =)...

I am officially with all the African teams..

GO Africa smile.gif

salaam

Haatu   

^Why do you hate our cousins man. Yaa shiishadda ina bari lahaa without them :D Poor NGONGE & Tuujiye would have nothing to do half them time without them :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I was thinking to Support Algeria but remembered they are Arabs ,,, so i had no choice but to support Slovenia ,,
:D

LooL

Eastern Europe waligaa ma aaday?

This thread cannot die without some well deserved Robert Greene jokes!

* You have to hand it to Robert Green... well he can't catch it can he*

* If only John Terry had lived next door to Robert Green's missus...

* Why is Robert Green like ITV HD? They both switch off at the crucial moment.

* What does Robert Green do after winning the World Cup? Drops his controller.

* At least that's one British spillage the Americans won't be moaning about...

* What's the difference between Robert Green and Justin Bieber? Robert Green knows how to drop his balls.

* Kermit was right: It's not easy being Green.

* All these Rob Green jokes are getting out of hand. In fact they're crossing the line...

* The England lads had a get-together after the game and bought Robert Green a drink to commiserate. He spilled it.

* Steven Gerrard said: "The whole team is behind Rob Green." With hindsight, that's a good place to stand.

* Robert Green's bringing out his own South African trumpet. It's known as a boo-boozela

* Robert Green - a joke even Americans can understand.

* Yesterday at London Zoo one of the staff let a a Central American monkey slip out of his grasp. So Robert Green's not the only English keeper to drop a Howler.

* My computer's got the Robert Green virus. It can't save anything.

* Just bought a Robert Green condom. Extra slippery and you're guaranteed not to catch anything.

* Rob Green has injured himself. Apparently, he put his head in his hands and immediately kneed himself in the face.

* What's the difference between a botanist with the flu and the England goalkeeper? One has Green fingers and can catch a cold...

* Before he got into football, Robert Green was a bus driver. But he got fired because he couldn't make any stops.

And the best England v USA joke which doesn't feature Robert Green is.. .

* It was a clever move to bring Shaun Wright-Phillips on. For 15 minutes the Americans were stunned, thinking Gary Coleman had come back to life.

:D:D

** source = daily mirror.

Cara.   

:D:D @ Rob Green has injured himself. Apparently, he put his head in his hands and immediately kneed himself in the face.

Ciil waxaa iga haya I missed that goal. Being the resident "expert" on soccer I was turning to answer a question (about how long soccer games last) when the ball dribbled out of Green's hands :mad:

And I was 5 minutes late arriving so I missed the first goal too redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

Feel sorry for the guy :D

It was a clever move to bring Shaun Wright-Phillips on. For 15 minutes the Americans were stunned, thinking Gary Coleman had come back to life.

:D:D