Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

U.S.A!!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The only good news for them is that young Ayew is not playing and Muntari will possibly take his place.

Good stuff overall.

Muntari is great, but I don't know if missing Ayew is a good news for Ghana. Ayew was named man of the match today because Ayew played brilliantly and surly Ghana will miss him. Hopefully Muntari will not screw things up on purpose because of his horrible relationship with the coach.

Either way, Forlan will not have an easy day.

Jacpher   

^Ngonge: Your comment is offside waryee. No goal was conceded or let in. As much difficult it is to admit, the ugali boys over run us.

Congrats team USA. You kept proud and showed great courage and left powerful memory. Wish the game would ended differently but I enjoyed it very well. What a world class game. Hopefully bigger and better team next time.

Good for Ghana. Hope their luck won't run out at the next game.

NGONGE   

^^ War don't take it as an attack dee. I've said all along that the defence will let the team down. But that does not mean I was not impressed with their effrot and never-say-die spirit. :D

LST, Ayew is good but he's similar to the entire Chile team, always in a hurry. Muntari (though I don't even like him as a player) has the experince to slow the tempo when the team needs it (just like Apiah when he came on). As for man of the match, are they blind? There were at least four others who played better than him with Anaan being the pick of the bunch.

Jacpher   

^We were the better team for the most part and we controlled the ball better. Just bad luck. War wax fahan.

Tuujiye   

Ngonge saaxiib I think Anaan and Prince Boateng played really well today.. Boateng came to play and had some solid tackles..

Ghana will beat Urugauy iinsha allah.. I think Ghana's midfield is much stronger than Urugauys but the south Americans have a really good defence.. Very strong at the back and front but Ghana will for sure win the midfield game...

Muntari will play next game and is perfect for him. He loves playing big games and we will see the real Muntari iinsha allah.. I also like Addy that came in to slow down that left side because the US was having a field day from that side...

Ghana was well coached gacan iyo lug aan u taagay macalinka...

Faarax Brown, marax yahoo wiligaa shisheeye haka raacin walaalkaa Africanka ah.. American dream nin kunool oo kale ayaa iska dhigtay

Wareer Badanaa!!!!