Sign in to follow this  
Krupt33

The Worlds smartest husband!!!!

Krupt33   

A husband walks out fo the bathroom naked, and was climbing into bed when his wife complained, "I have a headache."

"Perfect." her husband said. "I was just in the bathroom powdering my penis with asprin. You can take it orally or as a suppository. It's up to you!"

dont we have some under age kids in this forum. or, religious people, who dont expect sick jokes like this coming from fellow nomads...

i aint religous and i aint under age, that was sick and there was no need for it. grow-up!!!

valerie, darling-- it was my own stup!dity that led me to read this thread, one could say curiousity killed the cat,,,

however, i have never before this moment seen an Xrated joke on this forum..and to me this one was not to my taste....

ok, maybe im over-reacting....so ill ask nicely... :rolleyes: could u please put an Xrated joke cerificate on your nasty jokes!!

hows that? :D

hmm...rudy, if that came from anyone else i might have taken offense, but the ramblings of a retarded fool is no skin off my back..

and dont generalise all sisters...be a man and have the balls to put my name in your reply!

sorry sista! i didnt mean to rub u the wrong ways....it was just a lil joke!! why all the sensitivities these days w/xalimo! is it the lack of no sugah!! lol..

my days of fight is ova! nowdays i run from fights and arguments like hell! i figure its cheaper to be fulley than a broke hero!

rudy, smart move babes...halimo going through her own shit right now, and im feeling the need to express every emotion that i feel.

krupt, ma bad, see me, i enjoy reading jokes like everyone else..but previous members used to give a warning if the joke was gone be dirty...your title was very missleading. however, from now one, any joke written by u, wont be to my taste, and i wont glance at it twice, since i know wha your about redface.gif ...