Sign in to follow this  
W.D.

laughing my *** of at the reporter of Radio Daljir

W.D.   

This dude cracked me up in a big way damn damn damn! How he talks is hilarious! never heard the Somali language being abused this way, he sounds like a chinese who learned Somali in 5 days. Radio Daljir is a radio station in Gaalkacyo, along with Radio Galkayo and Radio Codka Nabadda, Gaalkacyo is the city in Somalia with the most radio stations.

An interview with Prof. Said Samatar who hails from Goldogob, Mudug, who's known in the Somali public. He wrote a lot of books about Somalia and the Somalis and is a history professor at an American university in newark. He's talking about his weird experience about a white girl asking the qabiil of this man among others.

Prof. Said Samatar Allumni

listen to the funny guy here:

click here for listening Radio Daljir

it's some funny radio, it's commercial so they make it as fun as possible for the impatient reer Mudug :D

Jamelia   

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool........

kixkixkixkixkixkixkixkix,,,,,,Is this Bloke for real..kaxkaxkax....

.You're right He does sound chinese...I'm fnding it very hard to understand Him...

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch! :(

u fool! :mad: why u gotta do that to me @waryaa dude...

i fell off my chair laughing :D:D

(loooooooooooooooooooooool did u hear how he speaks english....shiiiiiiit!)

alla beerka!

**im scratching my head,,,,,the bump is noticable, no more shukaansi for me for the next 2 weeks**

Pucca   

wats really funny is how he (the guy who's interviewed) goes on and tries to pass himself off as someone from all sorts of countries and runs away from his own ...dang the guy is crazy...

Gabbal   

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D:D:D

<----------Still laughing.

I hate the way he says "Somali". :mad: :D

looooool.......something syndrome,self hating somali.....looooooooooooooooooool......mathaalo failed nation, umad baabaaday

asxantu

[ September 21, 2004, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]