Sign in to follow this  
raula

shida ya matatu ni furaha ya mabaya

raula   

Yeah player-is that some sick VIKES joke icon_razz.gif basi cheki hii mchongwano:-

Kwenu nyi wakristu hata dogi zenu zikiona mwizi anaiba zinamshow wee iba tu Mungu anakuona. loooooool..this is how I interpreted your comment-mungu anakuona tu :D

iyo suubis kaan ku dar

Ati wewe ni mdark ukitoka nje usiku giza inasema "aarrrgh we ishia" :D poa kabisa eh icon_razz.gif

raula   

sikiza huyu jamaa-anajiita Mikah from Kakamega.

ati ....ukule maharagwe..unyambe pwi pwi :D ...unafanya roho inakimbia 100 kilometers :Dhttp://www.swahili.ca/portal/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=Music&file=index&q=p&p=%2FSwahili+Music%2FZulu+kru

some bongoflava for wenyeji :D burudika na sakata kiuno lakini chunga tumbo :D from MR.Nice and company.

http://www.swahili.ca/portal/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=Music&file=index&q=p&p=%2FSwahili+Music%2FGidi+Gidi+%26+Maji+Maji

hiyo swa sanifu inazungusha kijwa-trying kuelewa :D;) salaala.

raula   

caution: Extremely rated joke-sowie

Mad Cow Disease

A female TV reporter interviewed a farmer living just outside Dubuque, Iowa to find the main cause of the Mad Cow Disease. It went something like this:

The Lady : Good evening,sir. I am here to collect information on the possible source of Mad Cow disease. Can you offer any reason for the disease ?

The Farmer stared at the reporter and said :Do you know that a bull mounts cow only once a year?

The lady reporter (obviously embarrassed): Well, sir, that's a new piece of information, but what's the relation between this phenomenon and Mad Cow disease ?

The Farmer: And, madam, do you know we milk a cow twice a day ?

The reporter : Sir, this is really valuable information, but what about getting to the point ?

The Farmer : I am getting to the point, madam. Just imagine, if I was playing with your tits twice a day and only screwing you once a year, wouldn't you get mad ?

ebu checkini hii jk-from a zanzi site.

ee bwana wee,,, kulikuwa kuna mzee mmoja wa kipemba ... sasa jirani yake alikuwa na honda na yeye anapunda .... sasa ikawa kazi ile ile ya kuonena chuki ..

jirani mwenye punda .akaanza kuchunguza kwa nini yule mwenye honda afike mapema kwake na yeye achelewe .. itabidi achunguze haswa ni nini kinachosumbua .. ? hapo kazi ikaanza

yule mwenye honda akaenda mpaka kwenye petroli station na kutia lita tano ya petroli .. baada ya hapo yule mwenye punda akaona alaa

na yeye akamvungua punda mkia wake na kumtia lita kumi za petroli punda akatoka bomba sana ,,na yeye akauvungua nguo na kuweka kumi na tano lita ..hahahahahahhahahahahahaahha

mzee khalfan ikulu sio

Raula... :D ....25+JOKES....

-----------------------------------------------

"if I was playing with your tits twice a day and only screwing you once a year"... :D:D:D

Tupelekee MOSMOS Supuu you want us Bypass the 17'TFT screen... smile.gif

It was the best joke after the TSUNAMI..

LANDER   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

I see sujui people(: !

Where?

They are everywhere!

lol...playmaker its the takeover homeboy didn't you know?.......at least thats what my boy SUJUI MC saids.

" S-U-J we runnin this SOL sh**

Takeova, breaks ova skinny :D "

------------------------------------------------

lol...playmaker its the takeover homeboy didn't you know?.......at least thats what my boy SUJUI MC saids.

" S-U-J we runnin this SOL sh**

Takeova, breaks ova skinny "

-------------------------------------------------

And who are the Skinnies...walendo?

:D

Raulaa, unaniua aisee!

lool

this is amazing, ahsante sana for sharing, namkumba Malika sasa, <listennin to the link of east african melody DEBE TUPU

duh, maneno hayo, babu K! maanayake, if i was five years old, i think this song would have been sccreened, what do you call that alert-PARENTAL ADVISORY

lool

aisee, i've been out of the mitandao, was just checkin wat i missed, ati nyanayako mzeee hadi chawa za nywele za tembea na bakora, aloo, this is too funny, haven't heard mabezo like this in a long time, since my childhood, damn.

Raula, nimesikia Macho, jamani, umenikumbusha mbaliiii.

tell me how could i give u guys a song to listen too, lets see howmany zenj fans are here, lol