Sign in to follow this  
Professor S

Chinese man Steven Speiberg

A CHINESE MAN IS IN A BAR IN HAWAII,HAVING A FEW DRINKS @ THE COUNTER ,HE;S AMAZED TO SEE THAT HE'S SITTING NEXT 2 THE FAMOUS DIRECTOR "STEVEN SPIELBERG"..

AFTER A ROUND OF BEER THE CHINESE MAN SENSES THAT THE FAMOUS DIRECTOR IS GLARING @ HIM.

SUDDENLY IN A FLASH ,THE CHINESE MAN CRASHES

DOWN FROM HIS STOOL,FELLED BY A VICIOUS PUNCH FROM SPIELBERG ..

PICKING HIMSELF UP, HE YELLS WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT 4 ?

-FOR THE BOMBING OF PEARL HARBOUR !MY DAD PERISHED IN THAT BOMBING SHOUTS SPIELBERG..

-IAM NOT JAPANESE ,YOU FOOL IAM CHINESE,

-YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!JAPANESE,BURMESE, CHINESE YOU'RE ALL THE SAME >>>>>>>>> ..

REGAINING HIS COMPOSURE ,THE CHINESE MAN GETS BACK ON HIS SEAT AND ORDERS A DOUBLE FROM THE BARMAN.

THEN A FEW SECONDS LATER THE CHINESE MAN TURNS AROUND AND DELIVERS A MIGHTY PUNCH 2 SPIELBERG,SENDING THE DIRECTOR TO THE FLOOR..

-WHAT WAS THAT 4?? EXCLAIMS THE DIRECTOR,

-THAT'S FOR SINKING THE TITANIC! I HAD ENCESTORS ON THAT SHIP THE CHINESE MAN REPLIES,

-BUT THE TITANIC WAS SUNK BY AN ICEBERG YELLS THE DIRECTOR!

-YEAH YEAH YEAH!! ICEBERG, CARLSBERG, SPIELBERG YOU'RE ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!LOL

Thoth   

A little black boy is watching the T.V. and see's the show where the white man paints his face black, and the crowd loves his act. The black boy goes to the garage, gets some white paint, and paints his face white. He goes to his father and says "Look daddy I'm a little white boy". The dad looks at the boy, slaps him in the face and says "Go tell your momma that". The boy runs into the house, see's his momma, and says "Look momma I'm a little white boy". The mom looks at the boy, slaps his face and says "Go tell your grandma that". The boy, who is now rubbing his face, slowly goes upstairs to see his grandma. He see's his grandma and says "Look grandma, I'm a little white boy". The grandma slaps the boy twice, and says "Go tell your momma that". The boy slowly walks downstairs and he just can't figure why everyone is slapping him. The boy walks up to his mom and says "Look momma I'm a little white boy". The mom slaps the boy again, and says "What have you learned?" The boy thinks about it for a minute and says "Momma I've only been white for 5 minutes and I hate all you nigga's already".