Bachelor   

It can buy a bed - but not sleep

It can buy a clock - but not time

It can buy you a book - but not knowledge

It can buy you a position - but not respect

It can buy you medicine - but not health

It can buy you blood - but not life

It can buy you sex - but not love

So you see, money isn't everything, and it often causes pain and suffering. I tell you all this because I am your friend, and as your friend I want to take away your pain and suffering....... So send me all your money and I will suffer for you.

OG Moti   

man i always knew u were professional theaf ... but for brotherhood sake.. can i suffer with u ... u know u cant suffer alone.. let me help.. peace

Bachelor   

Hello nomad!

I am doing this after long time of brooding I came to know that our society deserve better. And that is why I am doing this “noble” thing sicne i care smile.gif . Moti, you are really insulting one honest and straightforward fella for no apparent reason. I am neither a professional thief nor have any intention to illicit someone’s money. You should apologize the brother SXB else I will go to upper court of SOL nomad :mad: Anyhow for those of you who bravely said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH you can send your money as following...I accept xawalad, moeny order, Visa or mastercard is wlc as well. If you have any question, concern plz feel free to call "1-800-bachelor" or PM me. Your call is important. LIBRATE YOURSELF NOW.

brotha Bachelor (u still a bachy!lol) u right, it cant buy no happens! we come here w/o it and leave w/o it! so whats the point? hello!!

now, i see all this rich ppl in la! i see them not happy and just doing all kinds of ****** things! if money is the solutions to a better life tell me why this rich folks are in pain!!

my homie, michael jaskson aka ..jesus juicy! got becoup money but bent on u know what..lol..

and the rest of shyt-wood town! aint better!!

i look at money as just an inconvenience that comes into my life and then disappears into thin air!! and since i got a wife nowadays :confused: :D ! i transfer that problem to her! i said u deal with it since i am incompatible with this things! i am more compfy in giving away everthing for free!!!

just today, i donate my old car to a charity!! my wife hate it! yo, but i love that car!! honda accord, it took me thru earthquakes, fires and job huntings, secret dates, u name, she was there for me!! but today, it went away! i talked to her and told her! dont worry, i will be joining u sooon!! :confused:

money dont solve any problems!! i know, i was much happier, when i was working kfc!! than now when i am working for a corporation and selling my soul!! :confused:

Bachelor   

Rudy SXB I know you left our wonderful and became one bad apple :mad: . But belated hambalyoo. Yes I am still dhoob.

money dont solve any problems!! i know, i was much happier, when i was working kfc!! than now when i am working for a corporation and selling my soul!

Thank you. That is what i been preaching to my beloved nomads.

Bach,

I would rather like to experience the suffering.

heres another joke on money matters

Good For Money

==============

As a distinguished matron approached the building entrance, a

little boy stepped aside and held the door for her.

"What a polite little doorman," she said as she walked through.

"Is there a tip involved?"

"Oh, no," answered the young man. "My mother taught me never to

be good for money, but always to be good for nothing."