Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

LIVE: Somaliland Election Update

^

lol :D

On 11/19/2017 at 6:18 AM, Tallaabo said:

Regrettably, I don't think the papers had corresponding voter ID numbers. We don't have such a system here in the West too, do we? But then no one grabs and runs away with a ballot box here in the civilized world.

There’s got to be a way of reconciling the number of voters to the corresponding ballots.

Whether it be Voter card with a ballot stub that is torn off by voter before he goes into the secret booth or an envelop with the voter ID that has a numerically unidentifiable ballot that is linked to it inside,  which is mailed in( but vote by mail is a whole different story here).

Here is the nub of Kulmiye's failed-- and if I might add amateurish--  attempt at stealing the election: All Cirro has to show, to proof his case, is the initial count of the voters who got registered, the number of ballots cast for him, and the number Kulmiye claim they got. I believe these latter sums will never add up to the initial voter registration cards.

In any case, we shall wait and see if Cirro will take such an injustice lying down or whether the sensible elders of the place give him his rights.

P.S

Muuse Biixi inuu tuug yahay waxaa xaqiijinaya juuq dambe lagama hayo  ;)

• Like 1

Mooge   

biixi is using divide and rule by using faysal nahaab to hurl garbage and attacks like a mad man.

saalax, what is the solution to neutralize waraabe's toxic attacks? waraabe will go crazy in the coming days with more attacks. 

Saalax   
8 minutes ago, Mooge said:

biixi is using divide and rule by using faysal nahaab to hurl garbage and attacks like a mad man.

saalax, what is the solution to neutralize waraabe's toxic attacks? waraabe will go crazy in the coming days with more attacks. 

Waraabe is all bark and no bite.  His own south Hargeisa community regard him as a adopted son of SM from now on.

Walahi Faisal is retard, and has no shame, He is somehow more focused to Wadani/Ciro than Kulmiye, why!, 

I know here in Qurbaha rag baan idin ka dhicin buu ugu sheega, Reerkiisa, qaraan kaga gurtaa,  and been living off QARAAN for years.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

^

lol :D

There’s got to be a way of reconciling the number of voters to the corresponding ballots.

Whether it be Voter card with a ballot stub that is torn off by voter before he goes into the secret booth or an envelop with the voter ID that has a numerically unidentifiable ballot that is linked to it inside,  which is mailed in( but vote by mail is a whole different story here).

Here is the nub of Kulmiye's failed-- and if I might add amateurish--  attempt at stealing the election: All Cirro has to show, to proof his case, is the initial count of the voters who got registered, the number of ballots cast for him, and the number Kulmiye claim they got. I believe these latter sums will never add up to the initial voter registration cards.

In any case, we shall wait and see if Cirro will take such an injustice lying down or whether the sensible elders of the place give him his rights.

P.S

Muuse Biixi inuu tuug yahay waxaa xaqiijinaya juuq dambe lagama hayo  ;)

100% agree, all Wadani has to do is prove a single case of fraud, and it is back to the polls, KULMIYE/BIIHI silent,  busy covering their tracks. biggest heist in SL

Saalax   
26 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Walahi Faisal is retard, and has no shame, He is somehow more focused to Wadani/Ciro than Kulmiye, why!, 

I know here in Qurbaha rag baan idin ka dhicin buu ugu sheega, Reerkiisa, qaraan kaga gurtaa,  and been living off QARAAN for years.

He is not a halal GX that is why. His mother is apparently SM (same folks as Muuse Bixi).

He was also the former snitch of Gaani.

State Occasion: Sweden Has an Eye on Somaliland's Independence

1059287274.jpg

The self-proclaimed African nation of Somaliland has gained considerable attention across the world, including in Scandinavia. In Sweden, one of the first EU nations to recognize Palestine and one which has also been toying with the recognition of Western Sahara, several forces pushing for recognizing Somaliland have emerged.

Despite remaining unrecognized by the international community, Somaliland has recently held its third presidential election, which became its sixth vote since proclaiming independence from Somalia 26 years ago. Michael Walls, chairman of the international monitor team, argued that the Somaliland election could be seen as an acknowledgement in itself.

Read more @ Source SputnikNews 

Good luck?

There isn't any luck involved here. It is high robbery if Musa is crowned.

By way, with children voting, I don't think reer Waqooyi can pejoratively use the term Walaweyn when it comes to elections.

• Thanks 1