Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Football Pictures.

BOB   

Come On Obbo...I know Denilson. :D

He was so good when he was dropped from the World Cup squad in 94 it became the topic of almost every TV and Radio talk shows in Brazil and he never recovered from that hence why we can't recall his name. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Horta ninyahow we let A&T off the hook easily, we grill him about Brazilian football just to make sure that he is not Johnny-Come-Lately type of Brazil fan. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Nuune saw Liverpool win 5 trophies in 01' and became a fan while A&T saw Brazil win the world cup in 02' and became a fan.

I got that player by the way...yeahhaaa his name is Palinha thanks to few e-mails I've sent out. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

rai_spfc03.jpg

4356.jpg

rai.jpg

1352659034_small_1.jpg

264-2009-024_detalhe1.jpg

wc94_040.jpg

1990_brasileiro.jpg

Rai is the one wearing the cap in the front row while Palinha is at the far right in the back row but can you spot Cafu and Leonardo in that pic?

spfc_newells_06.jpg

Raí...as good as he was I think being related to Socrates had a negative impact on his career and there were always people saying that he got to where he was thanks largely to his legendary sibling.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Ngonge...is that Jamaal Soofe Yaasiin 'Qadari'? The Somali-Qatari player?

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

I believe that is his full name...the Qataris call him Sufi I heard! :D I bet Norfsky does not know that he's Burcawi. :D

He was amazing in Gulf Cup 95 in Dubai and if I'm not mistaken he scored the goal of the tournament...with a bicycle kick!

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

It is him Bob. Course I know him.

My older bro went out to Qatar back in 99 for a trial (cant remember which team). He got called up for a 2nd trial and he just got on a plane and came back home lol.

NGONGE   

^^ He scored the equalising goal against Colombia in the 92 Barcalona Olympics that got his team to the quarterfinals. I always thought he was a rubbish player (but I'm not sure if it was a bit of xaasidnimo on my part now). :D

BOB   

Ngonge

He was fantastic and should've achieved more and gone to higher heights but in football you need luck to be on your side to make it as talent alone does not get you nowhere.

What does he do now and do you know his whereabouts now?

Peace, Love & Unity.