Suldaanka

Two unarmed Somalis put down like a wild animal on broad-daylight in Nairobi

If this happened anywhere in else, I think there would be outrage.

Two unarmed Somali nationals where executed point blank.

Even animals would have animal rights activities foaming from the mouths with outrage.

This happens infront of 100s of Somali nationals. Not a single word. Not a single protest.

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/04/01/video-cops-caught-on-camera-killing-suspected-eastleigh-gang-members_c1536104

cadnaan1   

I dont think u eve been to nairobi the criminals gangs are ruthless waa bilaa naxariis specially there s somali gang called super power they are mainly somalis and they target somali business in eastleigh waa dilaayaal xataa dadka hada way ka baqdaan inay aadaan salaat subax masaajidka because of these somali gang.

Tallaabo   

said:

I dont think u eve been to nairobi the criminals gangs are ruthless waa bilaa naxariis specially there s somali gang called super power they are mainly somalis and they target somali business in eastleigh waa dilaayaal xataa dadka hada way ka baqdaan inay aadaan salaat subax masaajidka because of these somali gang.

I don't hear about the un judicial execution of high ranking government officials for stealing millions of dollars from the tax payer, do you?