Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Maakhir University

Holac   

Is that it?

More like an empty Building and a Mosque. Where are the class rooms? lab? library? gym? cafeteria? dormitory?

Let me guess ... the money donated by Kuwait was misappropriated.

The money was only three million. And from I understand, this is the first phase. In any case, for small town in the middle of nowhere, this is good beginning.

Ceel Dahir Cerigaabo road will also be reaching Baran.

galbeedi   

only three million?. If that is Badhan, Sanaag , it could employ the whole town and build dorms, classes and every thing else. For $200 dollars you could hire hundreds people and transform the whole place.

With cheap labor, plenty of dirt and stones every where. I would have built 20 houses or more with the cheap labor of the locals.

As Holac said , the money is stolen.

They built few houses, but majority of the money is stolen,

As Che put it, I am more keen and looking forward to the road from Ceel Dofaar to Erigavo

Mooge   

niyoow that is a great update from one of Puntland's biggest project. there is no better way to build our country than to focus on educating the next generation.  i am happy abdiweli and previous president faroole never squandered this project and safeguarded this project. 

guul iyo gobanimo. 

• Like 1