Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Farmaajo Off to Saudi Arabia

I know the ARABS very well, worked there many years, They can and could fix SOMALIA in split seconds, but they always opted out, the Same way the funded Azisi with Billions. I think waa lug gooynayaan, that is my gut feeling, and he should not rely and depend on them, They will also try to exploit him in regards to Ethiopia and Egypt rivalry and Sunni vs Shia. we don't have Sunni vs Shia issue, Arabs could import that.

Apart for not being competent, this was the downfall of Abdiqasim, he rejected Ethiopia, and regional countries , hoping and waiting the Arabs will help him, and eventually couldn't operate outside his hotel, while his rivals armed to the teeth by Ethiopia.

The EGYPT and Ethiopia rivalry, The Berbera military port by UAE, the Sunni vs Shia these are the strongest and hottest times, and BIG challenge for farmaajo, he has to stay away , and make sure SOMALIA is not used and abused.

Miyir   

what do they want from Him is the question? unusual treatment from Saudi Arabia recently appointed Farmaajo warrants question. lets wait

galbeedi   

It is the worst place to start. The famine needs emergency help, but I wish he had settled down, prepared his government program and face the Saudis with concrete plans. Sometimes, The Saudis will just give you a bag containing 10 million or less , and will tell you, " this is for you". If you are a greedy Somali politician, you would think the money is yours, and forget all the important issues facing your country or what you came for in the first place. . in 2001, they just gave C/qasim $ 17 million and he took the money and put in his villa using as his own bank.

This Saudis are probably talking about the Berbera base, the Yemen war and how Somalis could take part in the mess. If I ware Farmaajo, I would tell the King that the Somali nation is rising from the ashes of anarchy, tribalism and famine., sooner rather later we will stand on our feet, so those who help us today. will be our friend in the future. We need real help. We do not need chum change or few millions, we need a marshal plan. We need Six billion dollars from the gulf countries for the next four years, and a billion right now.

I will remind the fat boys from the gulf that how they bailed out and provided $16 billion grant to Egypt in order to prop up SISI, including 75,000 barrel of free oil per month. Well, we may not be powerful as Egypt, but we are a full member of this so called Arab league. I will give them ultimatum , give us the money soon or we will kiss good by the Arab league.

And one more think Mr. King Salman, tell the Wahabi Ulema in Meca and Jeddah to openly condemn Al-shabaab and their Wahabi affiliates in Somalia. Tell him to announce a new Farwa from his Sheikhs specifically targeted to Somalia, because , we know all the Wahabi Sheiks read the same sermon, whether they in HArgeisa, Kismaayo or Mogadishu.

If someone invites you as the leader, accept the invitation and prepare your self for your agenda when you meet them. You can not just fly because someone invited you. It was Shariif Ahmed who in 2010, spend eight nights in Kampala as some kind of homeless president enjoying the hotels.

Traditionally, the Saud family never helps anybody unless it's their interest. Just like week, they provided Yemen $3 billion dollars to keep the Yemen currency from falling. I will invite the Iranian foreign minister and then tell the Saudis, if you don't help us we got someone else who is willing to help. The just canceled the Somali livestock import to use as a leverage for the new government. Every four years or so they would ban the import and then open when the new president visits.