Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Strong, tough and patriot, Please elect Zakaria H. Mohamuud as the next presiden

galbeedi   

Few months ago , I analyzed the Somali candidates for president in 2016. As I wrote in these pages, some were pretenders while others were strong contenders. I concluded that the current president, the prime minister and former president Shariif Ahmed as the candidates who have the best chances to win this. I did not say they were the best among the candidates, but it was a matter of choosing between ad choices.

I did mention about the toughness of Mohamed Nuur Tarzan, the wisdom and experience of Dr. C/raxman Baadiyow and others who could have done well as a presidents of a nation rising from the ashes of anarchy, tribalism, and famine. judging about the money and the corruption involved about the parliament, I concluded that the best of the three mentioned above would have the material means to win this election. I reasoned that among those three , The prime minister would represent a change compared to Shariif Ahmed and Hassan Sheikh.

Having said that , if you asked me who is the best among the candidates regardless of money and connection ?, I would say Zakaria Haji Mohamuud is the best . He is not only tough, but he is strong and patriot. Unlike Hassan Sheikh and many others, he could see the big picture of the nation and it's potential. He has been intimidated by Ethiopia and others, yet he never gave up or lost hope. He is among the few who believes that Somalis could build their country by themselves while welcoming those who offer help.

He does not believe tribal army or militia like Hassan Sheikh and his cronies.

Waxa aan ku raacay waxa uu leeyahay , " yaa Soomaliyaay".

Haddii la doorto Zaharia dhamaantayo waa u gurmaanaynaa waana taageeraynaa.

YoniZ   

Galbeedi,

Sxb khudbad la jeediyey qof laguma garan karo inuu ku haboonyahay xilka ugu sareeya wadanka.

Zakariye taariikhdiisa marka dib loo eego, maaha qof umadan dhiban hogaamin kara. Halka uu siyaasada kaga hareyna waa Asmra. Shariif waxa uu ka raacay Xasan Dahir, kadibna waxa uu mudo kusii danbeeyey Asmara asaga oo sheegta hogaaminta isbeheysiga Asmara, ilaa kaligii uu kusoo haray Afawerk, ragii ay wada joogeena waxa ay usoo rareen siyaasada wadanka gudihiisa.

Mar aan la kulmay, waxa iiga baxay inuu yahay, seef labood aan tixgelin fikradaha kale, ku jira illusion aad weyn, aadna uga muuqato keli telisnimo gaamurtay.

Dalka iyo Dadku maanta uma baahna seef labood idaacada ka hadli og, xaaladu way ka duwantahay marka hogaamin ay timaado. Waxa baahi loo qabaa qof degan, isu dheelitiran, xirfad siyaasadeed, iyo aqoon fiican u leh siyaasada gudaha, tan dibada iyo weliba isku wadida mawjado isjiiraya.

Nin xiiqsan oo idaacadaha ka hadli og warkiisa ma canshuurna, arinta sida ay u socoto waa, sida labada gole oo kale. Waxa la dooran qof la tijaabiyey (known quality). Niyad wanaagii qofka cusub lagu jeclaan jiray XSM ayaa dacareeyey.

Dhowr qof oo is dheeli tiri kara ayuu dalku u baahan yahay. Koox ka kooban, Shariif, CCC, wasiiro nadiif ah oo howlkarnimo fiican leh, sida: Bayle, Maryan Qasim, Yusuf Garaad, waxbadan ayaa u qabsoomi kara.

Arinta Gabre, waxa ay iila muuqataa in si waalan loo buunbuuniyey, oo weliba looga dan leeyahay in lagu niyad jebiyo Maryooleyda, si ay ugu jirto cabsi iyo liidnimo. Nin walba oo gaaban oo wadanka aan deriska nahay ka socda, waxa lagu sheegaa magacaas, tobaneeyo sawir oo kala duwan ayaa jira marka dib loo baaray arintaas.

Qolyaha arintaas buun buuninteeda ka shaqeeya waxa ugu horeeya kuwa afka duuban, waxa ayna aad u adeegsadaan warfaafinta Muqdisho, kuwa kalena warka way kasoo raraan ayagoo aan iska eegin. Itoobiya ayaa teeda la il daran maanta, in si aad ah la isugu mashquuliyo macno badan malaha.

Wadanka waxa laga hagaa inta u dhaxeysa Xalene ilaa Jazeera. Qofka la dooranayo waa inuu fahmaa sida uu awooda halkaas ugala soo wareegi karo, si tartiib (gradual) ah, ayadoo aysan kujiran kiis iska waal iyo i maqlaay.

said:

It seems TPLF's influence is waning or Somali leaders are exerting themselves.

CChe, seriously, Gabre? saxiib the issue is not Gabre, is how leaders deal with Ethiopia, Gabre is doing nothing but working for his goverment, and delivering! and will not make any difference if he is replaced tomorrow, it is how these gutless leaders deal with Ethiopia, and dare challenge. If Gabre is replaced tomorrow, with another one, what difference does it make? it is very small minded, and very trivial to stick with only Gabre, and forget the big issue. Gabre is there by the powers and influence Ethiopia has on SOmali leaders.

As for Zakariah, he is a really patriotic, and very wonderful guy, and want genuine change, but I would say, these MPS are not the right people to elect him, he should not have wasted his 30K, and waited , one man one vote. He will not make pass first round!

And Tarzan, how does it make sense, a guy who could not influence and could NOT get an MP seat, would get elected for President, it is beyond bizarre for some of the candidates? are they there for Personal/clan ego only! as they don't have a chance, there are many like Tarzan.

This Guy is a terrorists,how can a terrorist run for such a position,he is the list of the wanted terrorists linked to hassan dahir aways alshabab terror network,this guy was funnelling funds,weapons,and other illegal stuff to the alshabab terror groups from asmara eritrea.

he should be put in prison for shedding the blood of the innocent people in mogadishu and else where when he was facilitating the funding of the terror network alshabab from his base in asmara,eritrea.a welll known terrorist who once said he will commit suicide bombings,we know the vile history of a terror frantic guy.