Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Obama's Farewell Speech

He's good orator, a good man, a family man. As far as domestic policies are concerned. He did a lot for Americans despite the coordinated, relentless opposition from republicans and the white establishment.

His foreign policy was simply horrible. His drone policy killed tens of thousands of Innocent people including women and children, and most of the victims were almost exclusively Muslim including Somalis. In a lot ways, he was worse than W,

^ Yeah, Malia is gone to the evil side lol 

I wonder how Michelle Obama would react to both her daughters having white boyfriends. I suspect she is fuming right now.

The Obamas have failed their biggest test as parents in my opinion.

Did the author of Dreams from my father not sit down his daughters and educate them about

their heritage and history.

Sad. 

On 21-11-2017 at 1:49 AM, Mooge said:

Malia is caught doing some things niyoow. obama is a good guy but i have feeling his girls may go wild wild like beast with more news to come in the coming years. 

She's definitely wilding out now that she is in university and has more freedom. It's probably a phase most people have done some silly and stupid things in their younger years.

• Like 3

Well said BLC. She is still 19.  Regardless, the media would not give the Obamas a break even if all the girl did was kiss a burger.  

• Like 1