Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

They know my name!

NGONGE   

So, in typical geel jire style, I joined everyone else that ran away to Facebook. It's great. You get to see people, be open and post selfies while standing next to someone's elses expensive car. Alas, it's not SOL. There is no mystery to it and I am starting to miss that.

I want to have a heated argument with a random name only to discover later that he was made a minister in Somalia. I want to interact with school kids and watch them grow up to be parents. I want to talk to Sweedish rascals about god and the universe. I want SOL.

So here's me sending an SOS to all the scattard nomads; come back, it's raining here. :)

(hello all).

nuune   

Haa, waad bilowdey miyaa, they are obsessed with FB Live, the latest was a donkey put on Facebook LIVE, I wouldn't mind if it was Ajnabi Donkey, but it was a Somali born donkey, as you know, Somali cats and donkeys are very expensive in the eyes of the world, I don't even know what I am on about, it can be this angle or that angle, you decide what to choose or eat, this morning, I had Anjera Habesha for breakfast, and the usual wadani people accused me of betraying the country by paying to the Habeshi who are destroying the country. It started in Nairobi in a xaafad called Bangaani where I had a date with a Kenyan lady of Mombasa origin, life back then was simple until I enjoyed having ugali and then was accused by some people of contributing to the Kenyan economy for the destruction of NFD Somali region.

Dublin is hopeless this evening, it looks ilke Yawmul Qiyaama weather wise

Holac   

Your name is familiar.

Facebook is fake news. There is nothing to challenge. Everyone becomes dumb. lol

Self-preservation is a virtue.

Some people do not understand this concept in the real world aka Facebook world. Posting as though anonymous but everybody can see their name, face and read their cringe-worthy posts lol.

#SOLdisconnect