Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Donald Trump The New President

I'm so schocked, what happened to America. How did this happen. Oh my God this is a very sad day now that the devil is in charge. This doesn't only affect America but also the rest of the world.

Che and the others fill me in. Who did you guys vote for.

Thank God I don't live there. I so don't wanna be you guys lol :)

My reaction when he was running for president:

Holac   

The "hidden Trump voter" was always there. They just weren't telling the pollsters.

I sympathize with the White working class. Wikileaks has exposed a lot about how the globalist corrupt elite run the country and watch out for their interest. If you are a poor White person who lost his job, you want to "take your country back".

It is simple.

ElPunto   

^Yes. But they weren't white working class people. Those people were open and proud of supporting Trump. It's white college educated that told pollsters they were voting for Clinton but voted for Trump on the basis of race. Any person with a brain can see that you can't build a wall let alone get Mexico to pay or bring back manufacturing jobs to Ohio by snapping your fingers.

It will be a complete circus for the next 4 years - celebrity apprentice on a global scale. We will see what happens but I believe that this narcissistic fraudster will kill the whole republican party well and good after his term. Get the popcorn out!

BTW - if anybody had any doubt that Americans are the stupidest western ppl around - here's the proof. Electing someone who boasts about grabbing women by the p***y and states that Mexicans are all rapists and murderers.

Donald JT waa nin rag rag dhaley ah! You have got to take your hat off to him. Misygonic, narcissistic, psychopathic, lying trader who built everything he got on bravado has done the ultimate 'grab n run' with the most powerful seat! Now that's 'nin rag ah' Galkacyo style.

Mooge   

niyoow donald in someways is similar to mooge. always tell it like it is and you don't go wrong. lool but I respect women.

Those hidden voters are hidden racists. Deep down they know that Trump is wrong hence why they hide their preference and decided to support him on the down low because of the racist in them. Their racist side got the best of them.

Mooge it's good to have a filter and not say everything that comes to your mind.

Holac   

I feel bad for Obama. He put his reputation and legacy on the line. He should not have campaigned so hard for Hillary. She was a flawed a candidate as Trump, but Trump was a new face and a change candidate.

Holac is it true that Hilary won the popular vote and Trump the electoral college vote and thus that made him the new president? Is it true that one who wins the popular vote is the new president? There's a petition going on to make Hilary the president.

UNBELIEVABLE!

For years , people will wonder how this happen, and maybe many PhD thesis, I reckon, there are unknown factors, on human emotions, when people feel threatened, insecure, no matter how good they were, they resort back to their animalistic, selfish nature. Imagine 20% precent of Hispanics voting for him?

One factor is for sure, Hillary was very uninspiring, and very corrupt, But if Trump delivers quarter of his promises, America is heading completely different direction.

galbeedi   

I was very busy this week and rather than shoot a quick answer like Che, Holac and others do, i was trying to write a long drivel about Trump but, was unable due being tired. any how , It is hard to put all his supporters in one box. Some were cultural value voters pushing back against the excess of the progressives who went too far. They got the gay marriage and their other demands, but they went to next step to annihilate their opposition. They are demanding for what they calling " the third gender" and bathroom wars which Obama spent the last two years pushing against everyone. People are saying enough of this. A black president, a women president and then who knows , maybe a transgender one.

Obama, After 2012, decided to play save and rule by committee. He neglected millions of blue color people in Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin. The democrats and Obama were pushing a new religion called climate change, while eliminating energy , coal miming and industrial jobs. It is an angry political populism rejecting republican wars, left wing culture and anti immigration. The 20% deplorable s, racists or tribalists always exited in any society regardless of color, but this time , the working class joined and rejected the liberal elites who are more concerned with climate change , transgender issues and Obama's indecisiveness in foreign policy.

Obama was sensible leader who atoned the crimes that George Bush committed and showed the gentle side of the country, but his dithering leadership style created chaos and never ending wars in the middle east. Rather than face military issues, he deploys drones while using mercenaries as foot soldiers--Kurds, Amisom soldiers, Sunni tribal militia, and others.

It is also the repudiation of the media and their all know attitude. Would be Trump voters did not respond to surveys, and they were likely the new voters who did not vote for decades. Hilary Clinton was one of the most qualified candidates in the American election , but years of right wing media bashing and the constant smear of corruption made her an old guard that is incapable of change.

My only fear is that during the campaign he acted as a bully, and bullies always target the weak and those who ca not defend. They rarely face tough opponents, or powerful targets , and as of lately , the lowest hanging fruit for both crazy right wings nuts and sensational media is Islam and Muslims. God forbid if some kind of terror bombing happens, Trump may forget all those trade, NATO and other issue and victimize innocent American Muslims. On that note Muslims must organize and use the American constitution and laws to defend against the excess of Trump.

Here in Alberta some Somalis I did talk said that Trump presidency might boost oil energy and jobs which will keep the Somali unemployment very law. " waar waynu cashayn ninkani hadii uu yimaado".

One more thing, I am An Erdogan guy so, I hope Turkey will also fare better under Trump than Obama, which in turn might help Somalia stand up with their feet. As you can see, there are many conflicting interest of both for and against Trump. Also, America and the west must accept when other countries elect their own leaders regardless of how they feel about his policies, faith or culture, especially the Muslim world. If a loud moth swindler who never paid taxes, or never showed any temperament can lead the most powerful country in the world, then we must accept whom ever the people of middle east and Africa choose as a leader.

No panic, in these days, the calendar year became so quick. Four years will be over soon, besides, if the Trump camp would have lost the election, things could have gotten ugly. So let the deplorable's have the keys to the palace and see how they fare in the complicated American system with it's balances and checks.

If I get some time will right a longer version of my argument.

Eebbe ayaan kaga mahadnaqaa inaa Mareykanka waa hore iskaga tagay. Qaabkooda iyo saasaantooda aan ogaa. Dad koombo ku jiro oo ifka dhan inuu Mareykan ka kooban yahay moodo, gobolladooda inay yihiin dalal. Adduun kaleba inuu jiro war uma haayaan. Saas iyagoo ah ayee badownimo weyn iskugu darsadeen.

Mareykanoo meeshaada ku salaamantahay. Ama Trump keen ama Sarah Palin keenso.

galbeedi   

Horaa loo yidhi waa " badow , bunduq iyo Dolar haysta. Sidoo kale waa beledkii xarakada iyo dooda. At the same time , it is the land of the free and opportunity. I would rather go and live in America than Russia, Dubai or Lagos, Nigeria.

When I read the expanding conspiracy websites who keep parroting the evil's of America and the so called world order , while praising the despotic Putin , i shake my head. The freedom of speech, hate and many other things can exist only in America.

Go to Russia and figure out if Putin likes free press or the constant abuse thrown toward American presidents.

Donald won due a mix of sexism, racism and genuine economic concerns. The states that helped win include Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. These were industrial heartlands of America (rusty belt) and largely populated by poor and middle class working whites who lost out due globalization (ironically spearheaded by republicans). These whites also feel their identity is under threat with the country becoming brown and their power waning.

It used to be in 50s and 60s, a white guy working in a factory can easily buy a home, raise his kids and retire comfortably away from people of color in the inner cities. That's no longer true. The advancement in technology, women in workplace, waves of new immigrants (some of them very educated), losing cultural wars ( we are now talking transgender people using bathrooms according to their preferred gender) and globalization have undermined them.

That said, it is easy to put them under one category, but the reality is some of these folks just need well paying jobs. A lot of these whites did vote for Obama in 2008 and 2012,

It will be interesting four years.

Democrats need to reflect deeply and get rid off the old guard.

I would say one last thing, the sexism among the American right and even among liberals is deeply rooted. Some white men would rather vote for a black man than a white woman.

I would say one last thing, the sexism among the American right and even among liberals is deeply rooted. Some white men would rather vote for a black man than a white woman.

So, in that case, most of Somalo-miyi's attitude to women waxba ma dhaamaan, uh? I always knew, deeply, this equality of the genders thing was superficially constructed by the west to demean other worldly people's attitude of the tender gender. Look, the west's attitude, we would be selling a £5 t-shirt, and for a good measure, we would be using a beautiful young lady's naked body to sweaten the deal, alright? But you respecting, covering ladies' modest animal, you're an animal and they need to be liberated from you! YOU MONSTER!

Wallaahi, it's exactly how Che put it. Most of them Americans can't stand a female leader. I will pick it up later

galbeedi   

Dhagax-Tuur, the typical red neck is no different than the Somali nomad . I do not buy the western propaganda of pointing fingers to other cultures and their women.

No one can deny the empowerment of women in terms education and employment in the western countries, but Domestic violence against women and abuse is rampant in the west than any where in the world.

On the issue of Donald Trump, the writing was on the wall. The young and innocent collage girls might be enthusiastic to vote for woman president,or angry about his behavior, but the so called rest belt, battle ground state or the typical American women does not put any weight about the so called grabbing of Mr. Trump.

Forget about the media talk of suburban women being upset about his grabbing of women or his foul mouth. Who do you think a woman would choose, between a soft spoken gentle homosexual or a nasty loud mouth man who may take her upstairs?.I bet she will take the real man. You know what, let us leave this woman thing there before I get in to trouble.

Any way, How can anyone blame them. The media vultures were scaring people about Zompie like killers of ISIS and terrorists who might strike any time. They told people about the cave dwellers of Mosul and Afghanistan coming to America to murder them. In the American movies there are only bad guys and good guys, and to confront the bad guys you need a tough nasty SOB to defend you--some one like Bruce wills. So, the American men and women have chosen the nasty man to defend them.