Sign in to follow this  
ElPunto

Blacks Fighting Back..... Finally?

ElPunto   

DALLAS — Five officers have been killed and at least six more injured in a hail of gunfire during a demonstration organized to protest this week’s police-involved shootings in Minnesota and Louisiana, Dallas police confirm.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Did you see MN video?

Below videos shows the mentality of the cops towards blacks and whites.

Cop Shoots Man Reaching For Drivers License [Video]

Old Guy Putting Michigan's 'Open Carry' Gun Laws To The Test

ElPunto   

^Yeah - same same old. What is surprising is that nothing seems to be done to prevent these incidents even with Obama in the White House and a black lady the head of the justice department. I was listening to a debate on this and some guy was talking about improving training for officers etc. But this isn't about training - if you have a visceral dislike or fear of black people - you will shoot first. They have to find a way to weed those people out of the police force.

it looks a big mess, systemic issue, very trigger happy officers, I agree with guy in the video, where are they hiring from these idiots?

If the Police does not serve the community and have no connection, the police is no longer police.

I don't know how feasible it would be, but I think it would be best to bring the thousands of police departments across the country under the direct control of a single federal department like the FBI.

That way the racist cowards, in small municipalities and big cities--who hide behind law enforcement badges and believe that that alone is a license to kill black folk, with impunity-- will be brought to justice or sacked.

galbeedi   

Akhyaarta., the police issue is complicated but, personally I will always condemn the murder of police officers by a deranged gunman. Angry and evil people who take laws in their own hands are very dangerous for all especially we Muslims who could be victims of Angry Right Wing nuts.

On the other hand , sometimes it looks like neo Nazis and members of KKK are joining the law enforcement institutions to create a race war. Also the conduct of media is really evil. They are creating chaos.

I will explain my take on this extensively. Be ready to the usual Galbeedi's boring essays.

ElPunto   

The police need to be held accountable. I don't care who they are protecting - if you are a police office - you are there to take the bullet first before firing yours. All too often - all they get a suspension and are back on the job in months. How many more have to die senselessly before wholesale change is instituted?

Mooge   

after police shootings, BLM is dead. they don't want to be seen as murderers. this movement will die soon.