Sign in to follow this  
Asad Ahmed

alshabab-Bloodthirst Machine

every act of terror committed by this group ends in the death of 13 innocent street bypassers,the question is,who is responsible for the death of these muslims? why the culusow is tolerating,no major action against alshaba since he took part?

no investigation is done,the case is closed?? why,why arent we going after the relatives of the attackers? fk you culusow

galbeedi   

This is the elimination of the Somali intelligentsia. The best and the brightest among the people are killed. They were targeted for what they stood for. By now we all know that Al-shabaab is contracted by foreign enemies.

In three deadly attacks that took place in prominent hotels, the victims were searched by professional killers in their rooms. It took more than 12 hours to end the siege of Ambassador Hotel after the bombing. Reliable people told us that the after the bombing the bullet stopped almost three hours before it started again. "Allah Ha u Naxariiste" Mr. Mahamuud Guure and C/laahi Kabowytne were searched by the killers after they initially wounded. Then they were shot in the head. The same thing did happen to General Dhagabdan.

Infiltrator within the Somali security services usually go to these hotels after the initial blast and then go to the rooms of the victims to kill their targets. This city is infested by hundreds of mercenaries and rented killers.

Last week I did talk to a reliable witness who visited the city. I will write his encounters in the coming days.

Aan ooye abaaka ii xidh.

By the way, the regional governments of Puntland and Soomaaliland should be saved at any cost from these mercenaries or there won't be any where to set foot in the land of Somalia.

galbeedi   

Waar ninkan madaxweynaha sheeganaya tolow yaa wax u sheega. Muqdisho waxay noqotay meeshhii lagu gumaadayey wax garadka Soomaalida.

Waar haddaad caqli leedahay, waxaad tidhaa :

Waar yaa Soomaaliyaay oo ii gargaara.

waar yaa Soomaaliyaay oo cadawga wax igala qabta.

Waan ka dheregsanahay in kuwan dadka leynayaa ay gawracayaan cid alla cida kaa soo horjeeda ama diidan waxa socda.

It is hard for me to say the President is ordering the murder of prominent and patriotic Somalis. I can not believe that in good consistence, but I do believe those who wish to continue their agenda under this government are eliminating those who would oppose them. Anyone who opposes the direction of this government are eliminated by the so called al-shabaab, why?.

What is your answer . Your fellow Mogadishu entourage can not crack this enigma , so seek other Somalis who are not your own kin. Your close clan members have failed , so please change direction or give up power.

Very very very sad situation, and I can't believe and comprehend, 27k of AU forces, Many more of SOMALI national army, being trained and graduating from academy since 2007, and still this small Evil group is creating havoc, and killing our people like cockroaches,! Unbelievable.

I believe the answer is more united Somali forces with better pay and equipment, there was a report from US saying Somali police use manuals from 1964? how can this be effective in 21st century? The other never addressed issue, this group must have support from local community.

There is no will, there is no leadership, It is hopeless.

we all agree that alshaabab is bloodthirsty but galbeedi dont tarnish the image of our security forces NISA who try their best to eliminate the horror beast of shabaab.but gov can not safeguard every school,hotel,public place,and you have numers who are readily to blow themselves up-civilians starving in baydhabo are fertile recruitment ground for alshabab.the mogadishu regional admin must ban all new comers except for bussiness people,you cant just come and bomb our people,you must pay for it somehow,dont allow zaad services with out ID cards,reference where that money is going to/from.what is happening in somalia is nothing compared to what happens in the city i live,but people of xamar need to stop accepting everybody who speaks somalia,if he from burco,and not doing legitimate bussiness with no gov id,he is likely a terrorist.

makhiri,many countries are ready inaay somaliya hub iyo ciidan siiyaan laakin we need patriotic security forces inay dalka ka difaacaan ururka gumaadka alshabab.