Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

General Morgan is to be given big position in Puntland

Mooge   

niyoow there is big push to make 100% alshabab free and moorgan bring huge experience. we will see if the rumors are true and abdiweli actually names him the police chief.

morgan11.jpg

War criminal General Morgan also known as Cabdi Bille is a man of failure. The only thing he can boast about is his title as the "Butcher of Hargeisa".

As the designated supreme military ruler of Somaliland during Siyad Barre's last few years, he masterminded his "Scorched Earth" policy in which he ordered his men to spare no life or livelihood and in the process the summary murder of thousands of civilians.

When push came to shove and Pappa Afwayne was ousted from power, the coward that is General Morgan became apparent to everyone. He was chased from Hargeisa and then from his next hideout in Mogadishu (1991), and again during the Warlord years, he was chased from Kismayo (1997).

Tallaabo   

I am surprised this man is still roaming free. He should be eliminated as a soon as possible. Somaliland should not ignore this mass murderer and should deal with him or pay others to do the job for us. I am sure there is no shortage of warriors desperate for cash who would be more than happy to take on this noble mission. If the government is not willing to do this, then the public should organise themselves and appoint a committee to hire suitable guys. Walaahi I am willing to pay my share if the victims of Morgan's war crimes get together and take on the noble task of bringing this criminal to justice.

said:

I am surprised this man is still roaming free. He should be eliminated as a soon as possible. Somaliland should not ignore this mass murderer and should deal with him or pay others to do the job for us. I am sure there is no shortage of warriors desperate for cash who would be more than happy to take on this noble mission. If the government is not willing to do this, then the public should organise themselves and appoint a committee to hire suitable guys. Walaahi I am willing to pay my share if the victims of Morgan's war crimes get together and take on the noble task of bringing this criminal to justice.

Habar fadhida lagdin la fududaa...?