Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Ronaldo Luis Nazario De Lima

BOB   

patrick-kluivert.jpg

kluivert.jpg

kluivert.jpg

How about that for a close control... smile.gif

I had a huge posters of Patrick Kluivert and Ronaldo all over on my bedroom walls back in the day!

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Ronaldo.jpg

ronaldo16mai200510.jpg

No A&T...He is not a Muslim or a member of Hamas.

92c_top_ten_list.JPG

Few seconds later his knee gave way and he'd torn his cruciate knee ligament...Oouch.

4599_ronaldo3.jpg

pic486.jpg

ronaldo_barcelona.jpg

Peace, Love & Unity.

I can't take any more," he told Estado de Sao Paulo.

I wanted to continue, but I can't do it any more. I think of an action, but I can't do it the way I want to. It's time.

It's the body that's hurting me. The head wants to go on, but the body can't take any more.

He finally calls a quit. What a man, what player he was. I hope he will be involved in footy in some capacity.

Polanyi   

Rushing home from dugsi on a sunday. Football Italia channel 4, 2pm, the guy with the bald head was the presenter, and there was Ronaldo of Internazionale: what a striker, what a player, what a legend!Even when he was half fit, nobody could stop him.

BOB   

It's a sad day for football as we're left with Bendner, Carlton Cole, Marlon Harewood, Dirk Kuyt, Solomon Kalou and all the other rubbish so-called strikers you can think of to watch...football is dying a slow death.

Like I said countless times before...Ronaldo was the best player of his generation by a country mile and we will never know how greater he would've become had he been little bit lucky with injuries which eventually took their toll on him.

Peace, Love & Unity.