Sign in to follow this  
Maxamed M.

The concise guide to womens health

"You do realize ultrasound does not use radiation."

LoL, it doesn't take alot for me to debunk you wiki-educated student. Ultrasound is not based on ionizing radiation, but sound waves, but when did I say Ultrasound uses radiation, that is very unprofessional of you to put words I did not allude to in my mouth.. I just used it as another example, disagree or agree.

"All in all “nin yari intuu geed ka booduu talo ka boodaa” there is a lot for you to learn,even about naturopathy. Human health is broad complex and sensitive issue, you should weigh every advice you give and make sure you are supported by sound knoweledge and evidence not sheeko baralay."

Says the man who knew about how histamine is produced in the body. I shouldn't be of surprise to me since you only took special education Chemistry. You insult my intelligence you simpleton. I agree though a true researcher will always be learning. Anyways you proven to me you are a fraud because you made yourself look like the fool you are concerning Histamine production in the body, kulha "histamine is like a neurotransmitter."

said:

@Coofle

I go to Somaliland regularly and I was saddened to notice that in the absence of proper healthcare, the witch doctors have set up shops everywhere. What these immoral men do is not only a financial exploitation of the poor and ignorant, but also now becoming a public health hazard. People with all sorts of illnesses which can include contagious diseases queue for the services of these fraudsters and then go back to their homes and families with only a bag of worthless herbs and powders. The equally useless government in charge of the country does absolutely nothing to stop those dangerous witch doctors or educate the vulnerable public.

You sir are dangerously stupid. Calling Naturopaths witch doctors is akin to abuse of a professional. You are the same idiot who has his worthless children vaccinated. You also believe fluoride is truly needed for healthy teeth & that chemotherapy actually cures cancer! lol.... You are uneducated.

Conventional medicine does not cure but it masks the symptoms. I believe in my opinion that it is holistic medicine which cures for it gets to the root cause of the disease something conventional fails to do. When will we say enough is enough, conventional doctors are peddlers of drugs and nothing more then drug dealers. If you call holistic medical practitioners 'witch doctors' conventional medical doctors are 'drug-dealers.'

I will give you my protocol for curing cancer. Firstly, I believe that vitamin B17 also called amygdalin or laetrile, both prevents & cures cancer. Another thing, patients with cancer have a compromised immune-system, the only way to get it back to functioning is using herbs & superfoods to improve he immune-system. My favorite though is mixing my own solution with camphor as the main immune-system tonic & others and injecting into the body's lymphatic system. This improves the body's immune system. Another thing, eating organic, natural & pure foods are key, especially Bee propolis & royal jelly, brazil nuts (highest source of selenium), apricot kernels (best source of vitamin b17), etc...

Cancer is a curable disease contrary to popular belief. Chemotherapy is unnecessary & will kill you in the long run. If you want my cancer protocol please pm me and I will give you concise version of my protocol.

Coofle   

Usually I don't respond to insults nor I will in this instance but I will not stand for misleading and bringing "doom" upon the unwitting public by the ill-educated.

I feel bad for my fellow somalis as the country lacks regulatory bodies to weed through the different sorts of fraudulent "healers". People can seek whatever treatment they like but making it worse deliberately is to say the least xaraam.

I still harbour respect for all sorts of respect for alternative! Medicine but that is only true as long as they abide by the rules of science and are putting the safety of their patient first.

My favorite though is mixing my own solution with camphor as the main immune-system tonic & others and injecting into the body’s lymphatic system

If I ever see such patient,in which I would be probably signing his/her death certificate,god forbid, a manslaughter inquiry by the police and coroner autopsy will be on the top of my list.

Waa ninka, masaajidka cayaarta ka daa!

Coofle   

All this reminds of the story of the old man where they injected caano geel using intravenous line...Allaha u naxariistee

Tallaabo   

said:

You sir are dangerously stupid. Calling Naturopaths witch doctors is akin to abuse of a professional. You are the same idiot who has his worthless children vaccinated. You also believe fluoride is truly needed for healthy teeth & that chemotherapy actually cures cancer! lol.... You are uneducated.

Ignoring your uncalled for insults let me clarify my comment. The witch doctors I referred to in my comment are not Naturopath practitioners in any sense of the word. I don't think there are any Naturopathy clinics in Somaliland apart from the Chinese one. The fraudulent guys I was talking about are the so-called "faith healers" or the fake wadaado who hide behind the Quraan to rip off the public. The Naturopathy practitioners are in my opinion more logical and trustworthy than the lot we have in Somaliland.

Miyir   

said:

All this reminds of the story of the old man where they injected caano geel using intravenous line...Allaha u naxariistee

no joke? scary as hell.

That is what you get when you encourage the unhinged. imagine one of your family under the care of such quackery.

galbeedi   

Mr. Maxamed , there is some info I would like to pass to you.

The mother of a toddler who died of meningitis began weeping uncontrollably Tuesday after a jury found her and her husband guilty of failing to provide their ill son with the necessaries of life.

David and Collet Stephan were charged after 19-month-old Ezekiel died in March 2012.

The couple testified at their trial in Lethbridge that they believed their son had croup or flu, so they treated him for 2 1/2 weeks with remedies that included smoothies with hot peppers, garlic, onions and horseradish.

He eventually stopped breathing and died after being rushed to hospital.

The defence argued the couple were loving, responsible parents who simply didn’t realize how sick the little boy was.

The Crown said the Stephans didn’t do enough to ensure Ezekiel received the medical help he needed. The prosecution noted that the Stephans had been warned by a friend who was a registered nurse that the boy probably had meningitis.

The maximum penalty for failing to provide the necessaries of life is five years in prison.

The case has drawn international attention, due in part because of the societal divide between those who do and don’t believe in the natural medicine movement.

Court documents entered at the trial said just days before Ezekiel was rushed to hospital his family was giving him fluids through an eyedropper because he wouldn’t eat or drink.

The jury also heard that Collet Stephan researched treatments for viral meningitis online and picked up an echinacea mixture from a naturopath in Lethbridge.

Court was told Ezekiel was too stiff to sit in his car seat and had to lie on a mattress on the way to a naturopath’s office the day before he stopped breathing.

galbeedi   

As this case showed , first you have to diagnose the illness, then you can balance the modern medicine with the natural one.

I also heard this week from some experts debating the importance of " Gut" in most health issues. Lady Blue mentioned this in her health thread few weeks ago. I did not put much weight until I heard from the experts. I am convinced that miss Blue knows more in health issues than she is mentioning.

It also shows that there are many hidden experts in SOL.

said:

As this case showed , first you have to diagnose the illness, then you can balance the modern medicine with the natural one.

I also heard this week from some experts debating the importance of " Gut" in most health issues. Lady Blue mentioned this in her health thread few weeks ago. I did not put much weight until I heard from the experts. I am convinced that miss Blue knows more in health issues than she is mentioning.

Obviously, this is common knowledge. The stomach, the liver, & the colon are at the root causes of all diseases. I would as I far as to say the Liver is much more important, for it is our chemical processing factory, all the toxins and chemicals that we breathe in or ingest, come in contact to will be stored in the liver if we do not detox it how are we going to be healthy? An unhealthy liver is at the root of all diseases, but the colon is more important because when the liver dumps, it dumps through the bile duct and out into the colon. If the colon (the drain pipe if you will) is plugged, the waste backs up into the blood stream and can make you feel extremely ill. This is the reason that the "Miracle Doctors" always start with the colon detox. It's the prerequisite for all the other cleanses in the body; and, of course, can also produce dramatic healings in its own right. The stomach is third when it comes to importance. It really doesn't take any experts to know but common knowledge unfortunately Somalis have really low-standards. Modern medicine is just drug dealing you cannot convince me otherwise. I will be busy this week because I am in process of starting my Naturopathic clinic in Xamar, Somalia, also am in the process of having my website & logo made, I will make history. :)

said:

Co-sign!

Well thank you Galbeedi.

Maxamed - I'm not impressed, humble yourself you aint all that. You're full of arrogance and hurl insults because you can't take criticism. If you continue to behave that way you will get someone killed. Honestly I find you unfit to deal with patients because health care is all about human contact and connecting with people and you seem to lack that.

I've seen documentaries about people like you who killed patients because of their personalities/character and thus got jailed and banned from ever working in the health care. Those health care professionals were also arrogant and couldn't take criticism.

There's no shame in acknowledging that you don't know everything. You seem to have a problem with that.

said:

Co-sign!

Maxamed
- I'm not impressed, humble yourself you aint all that. You're full of arrogance and hurl insults because you can't take criticism. If you continue to behave that way you will get someone killed. Honestly I find you unfit to deal with patients because health care is all about human contact and connecting with people and you seem to lack that.

I've seen documentaries about people like you who killed patients because of their personalities/character and thus got jailed and banned from ever working in the health care. Those health care professionals were also arrogant and couldn't take criticism.

There's no shame in acknowledging that you don't know everything. You seem to have a problem with that.

Well said

Can someone please delete this forum, it is very dangerous, and absolutely rubbish. With this attitude and arrogance, soon you barred or end up in jail.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, clearly from anti-vaccination movement group, who brainwashed many gullible illiterate mums including some Somalis who refused to vaccinate their kids and one of them was responsible for the measles outbreak., where unfortunately some innocent kids die.

It is very easy for any person, not even health professional to notice, how millions were saved by vaccinations from stats, and it is also known that very few kids have side effect, , at the end, the ends justify the means. who came up with antibiotics? millions used to die from small infections..

Somali kid responsible measles outbreak.

I don't mean Naturopathy is bad, but it is not just the only thing open your mind to more, and don't believe like religion. The healthy sector is way too big, and some of them still unknown, mystery, for best doctors, best pharmacist companies, in the world. So with your attitude, and indha adeeg, waxba waa aqaan!!! I swear I would never allow you look after my cat.