Sign in to follow this  
Maxamed M.

The concise guide to womens health

Asc, my sisters I hope to be of help today and if I am not so be it. I am going to write to you about all things women, their health, the road to their happiness, what they should or shouldn't do. Let me introduce you to myself, I'm currently a medical student, I will be getting my degree soon instead of the M.D title I will be taking the N.D (Doctor of Naturopathy) title. I've always wanted to be a doctor but have found that conventional medicine doesn't cure the being but hides the symptoms simply it isn't an effective way of curing mankind, just a way to make the population sicker and more reliant on conventional pharmacopoeia and drugs.

Firstly I will quote the prophet pbuh.

According to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad: "There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its remedy." (Bukhari).

Truer words has never been spoken, it is of my belief that there is nothing and I mean nothing that cannot be cured using natural & holistic methods. All these new modern-day diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc… is caused by our modern-day diets of junk foods, cancer-causing vegetable oils (Canola, Sunflower, & Rapeseed), processed meats, soy, refined white sugar & white flour, etc… this has caused us to lose vital vitamins & minerals from our body, evidence of this shows in the west, a continent of obese & super-skinny people, in my opinion being overweight or being underweight is just another sign of malnourishment, obese people suffer due to an underactive thyroid gland this can be cured by supplementing with the essential mineral Iodine. You must remember girls the thyroid gland is the chief organ of metabolism and its insufficiency will cause fluctuations of the weight. All diseases of the modern-age is caused by nutrient deficiency, Diabetes which is the biggest killer of Somalis is caused by a lack of Chromium & Vanadium, the latter being the chief reason that diabetics crave sugary foods especially chocolate. It is your body’s way of telling you that something is missing from your diet. It is funny because one of the highest sources of vanadium is chocolate, although in my opinion chocolate is in my list of forbidden foods because it contains pyruvic acid a known cell-destroyer, especially raw chocolate which contains the most of this toxic substance. It has been proven in scientific circles that wild animals will not consume the cacao beans (chocolate) in the wild in its raw state. Wild animals haven’t lost their instincts and are smarter than humans. Remember one thing though, Vanadium antagonizes chromium and may cause deficiencies of chromium, never supplement these two minerals together for they surely will cancel each other out. If you must take chromium with vanadium take it with iron for they will then work synergistically. We humans for a lack of better words have lost our instincts & intuition. This is infact the achilles’ tendon of any species.

Let me get started, the female fetus is very different from a male-fetus for its requirements are not one in the same. Firstly, sperm has either Y chromosome or X chromosome, the Y being the male and the X being the female, when sperm and egg joins together an X chromosome will create an XX zygote which is a female one and a Y chromosome will create an XY zygote which will grow into a male fetus; from now on I will refer to X for female and Y for male. When man and woman get together it is of great importance that they have coitus as quietly as possible because if hard coitus is performed the female will be damaged beyond repair. Some of the negative effects are:

1) Germplasm (the genetic information or material (which will one day become the sperm & ovum respectively.) which is very fragile will be injured!

2) The nutrients meant to create a being will be wasted on all that hard work.

3) Getting women to climax is very damaging to women and will cause the fairer sex to age rapidly; as I alluded above this will also cause massive loss of nutrients meant for the life being created.

4) The ovum surely will also be damaged which will cause birth defects.

etc......

5) It does not help sperm to ascend.

Firstly, the germplasm is very important because all genetic information is found in it, being the originator of sperm and eggs it is of the utmost importance that we do not injure it or harm it. This is why in my best opinion 'rough housing' in bed is to be avoided coitus/sex should be done as quietly as possibly without all the respiratory problems, sweat & tears, & orgasms. Also, avoid all radiation (such as electromagnetic radiation -Computer's, Wifi, Lamps, Light-bulbs, etc....- also UV radiation from the Sun, which eats up all the Vitamin A content in your eyes which your body stores up in order to prevent night & day blindness, this is why those who go outside on a bright shining day when they come into their home cannot see anything for a while because the sun will eat up vitamin A content in your eyes and low vitamin A content causes blindness. Also avoid radiation from X-rays, avoid it from CT-scanners, dental scans, etc... this will slowly fry you from the inside out.), One other point I stress most reverently is to avoid processed foods, especially white refined sugar & flour which will damage your genetic integrity. Try best to avoid modern chemicals, especially insecticides, pesticides, aerosol, perfumes & colognes which are very unnatural (try making your own perfumes with essential oils I promise it is easy & beneficial to your health. By protecting your germ-plasm which is very hard to do in this modern day of horrors but by doing so you’re are protecting the genetic integrity of your offspring & five generations later, but not doing so after five generations they might become sterile and there ends your line. One thing you must understand dear women is that male sperm’s viability is determined by the diet of the mother during pregnancy, so for mothers who smoke, do drugs, eat processed foods, and generally are careless you are doing such a disservice to your offspring and that will suffer from your actions. Your food choice & genetic integrity go hand in hand. In this day & age there is a coming global infertility the "genopocalypse," which of course means the "genetic apocalypse." No not in this generation, nor the next, but the ones after. It is so saddening to me I feel so powerless that I cannot do anything about this; the genetic integrity of the human-race is being destroyed, these DNA-altering toxins in our foods, medicines, household products and personal care products. Such a burden will spill out in generations to come when I believe human-beings shall be sterile. You must understand women you are born with all your eggs that you will ever have and the quality & health of those eggs will be pre-determined by the diet of your mothers. Sadly, you will not see an “Ethics of genetics” in college because they do not want you to learn this information. I believe life will infact be inherited by those who open their eyes & become self-learners who purse education for the betterment of their lives & humanity. Here is a quote by Mike Adams of Natural News:

“Essentially, the future of human life on our planet is going to belong to people who avoid pharmaceuticals and medical imaging, who avoid toxic chemicals in foods and who follow a largely organic lifestyle.”

The mindless masses of brain-dead consumers, who watch television 24/7, eat refined white-sugar like a madman, & are cowed by the yearly vaccine shots are not aware that there days are numbered. Here is a few things that promote infertility in human-beings:

A) Fluoride in our drinking waters.

B) Chlorination of our waters & swimming pools.

C) Vaccinations.

D) Using of synthetic chemicals/chemical food additives such as flavors, sugar-free alternatives such as aspartame, acesulfame, etc. (Causes multi-generational infertility.)

E) GMO foods.

F) Abortions.

G) Chemtrails.

H) Prescription medications & Chemotherapy (Damages DNA, promotes impotence in men & decreases both sperm & egg quality.0

I) MSG (A known neurotoxin which also affects the Endocrine system and causes hormonal imbalance.)

It is funny how the rich elites avoid all poisons & only eat organic foods which they grow on their farms. They also get better nutrition then the common man. This is because they were taught the correct information and we are misinformed.

Also let me talk to you about the ovum that oh so beautiful egg cell that comes out of the ovaries It is very I mean very delicate and susceptible to injury. It has traveled a long way and if conception does occur, the last thing it needs is to have a weakened uterine lining to cling to for nourishment which is easily torn during coitus and this is why all women should make intercourse as quiet as possible for the sake of your health & your future offspring's health. It does not help sperm to ascend, and healthy sperm (sperm is today very weak in most men and most is abnormally structured and die quickly) is perfectlyUsing capable of reaching the ovum without all that hard coitus. Most infertility problems are caused from it, a lack of the sperm ascending and joining up with ovum. With the loss of bodily fluids when it comes to women is a very serious problem for just like men when climaxing they lose bodily fluids that are basically the essence of her. It is full of all nutrients known to mankind and by losing it is like losing a part of you, energy that is vital to you and your zygote (which will later become a full fledge fetus).

Read this:

Dr Wilson

"The nutritional quality of sexual fluid, both male and female, cannot be underestimated or ignored. Please do not think of it as just a fun substance to play with, for example. It is a sacred fluid and much more important for your health to retain than you may think."

This is very true for men who will lose it through that sinful & wasteful activity called masturbation, for some of you Xalimos you have boys and it is of your utmost duty to talk to your sons about how dangerous it is, if they cannot stop it you need to get them married off better to release into a vessel that will spawn you offspring instead of the hand. Also, frequent masturbation will cause alopecia (receding hair-line aka bidaar). Anyways, getting back to what I was talking about, women who orgasm age faster than their counterparts who do not, for the loss of nutrients & cellular damage & stress will cause this, it is known throughout the Asian world that the way to eternal beauty and youthfulness is through strict observance of dietary laws & celibacy, which in my yrs of research has proven to be right. Moving on, there are many hormones in women, Estrogen & Progesterone “Pregnancy hormone” are the most important, there is also Prolactin “Mothering hormone”, without Prolactin your birth-pains would be impossibly painful and you wouldn’t have those mothering instincts that is required of you. There is also Testosterone in women, but it is in tiny amounts & is a relic of our past during our devolution. Anways, back to the subject, Estrogen & Progesterone are the two most important hormones in a woman’s body, too little of Estrogen causes infertility and an excess of it or too much of it will also cause infertility. Homeostasis or balance is one of the greatest keys to any living creature without it we wouldn’t be alive. Hormonal imbalances are the number one causes of infertility. When women come to me asking about why they are suffering from infertility, I think of a few things, firstly, the man’s sperm is abnormal or cannot reach its destination, secondly, hormonal imbalances which is the most likely causes and the one suffered by most women, thirdly, I always suspect nutritional deficiencies because infertility is your body’s way of telling you that it is not ready to get pregnant and cannot handle such a task as conception, and lastly because of stress, people take stress lightly, we as a people have forgotten that stress is a hormone called Cortisol which puts such a great strain on the body that it causes it to go haywire. We as men must not stress our wives out when they are pregnant because Cortisol will flood the body and flood the fetus and it will cause birth-defects, but also something very interesting; babies naturally born can by the third day raise himself up which takes at least three months for the average western baby today and others around the world on refined diets & whose mothers were stressed out during their pregnancy. It is said that babies who are flooded with Cortisol as a fetus will develop the stereotypical “fat cheeks.” This is not good because it is an inflamed parotid gland full of histamine a known toxin & cell-destroyer, this is caused by Cortisol the stress hormone, which can be combated by Melatonin the “Sleep/Relaxing Hormone” it is also the Night Hormone just as Cortisol is the Day Hormone. By either supplementing Melatonin or getting enough sleep during the day and the night you can minimize cortisol flooding in your body. Natural phytoestrogens (plant-estrogens) are found in plants like licorice, red clover, etc… these can be used to cure infertility when it is due to low estrogen in the body for they will raise the estrogen in women. The cure for infertility when it is due to too much estrogen is Progesterone, by supplementing herbs rich in progesterone you will be able to balance your hormonal levels and get pregnant. Natural progesterone creams are readily available although expensive is worth it.

Estrogen is produced in three main places in a woman’s body:

A) The ovaries

B) The adrenal glands

C) The fat cells (Men who have very soft muscles and are soft all over are very high in estrogen and must lower it to conquer such a problem. This is why fat men are very womanly it is because of the high estrogen content; they suffer from impotence because of it.)

“An egg is presented once a month from the ovaries, wrapped in an envelope called a follicle. After the follicle lets go of the egg, the egg journeys down the Fallopian tubes on its way to the uterus, where it awaits possible fertilization. The burst follicle still has an important job to do: it begins to produce progesterone, for the next two weeks. Progesterone’s job is to maintain the uterine lining until one of two things happens”:

– pregnancy

– no pregnancy.

“If pregnancy occurs, progesterone production is taken over by the developing lining itself – the placenta. The burst follicle simply can’t make enough progesterone for the demand, since the uterus will expand from the size of a lemon to the size of a basketball during the next nine months. If no pregnancy occurs, the follicle stops producing progesterone, which triggers the collapse of the blood-rich lining, which is then expelled as the woman’s monthly flow.”

It seems by these quotes from a famous medical doctor that these two hormones estrogen and progesterone work hand in hand to keep the reproductive system going. LPD (Luteal Phase Defect) another reason for infertility is basically occurs when the luteal phase is shorter than normal, this can be simply fixed with Progesterone supplementation.

I've finished my degree and have gotten my N.D titles, this was written by me a year ago, it is of my own writings and will appear on my new website, please if you want to copy it notify me and I will give you permission. I am still not finished and there are many other parts I want to upload but am waiting for your responses ladies if you are curious. My dream is to bring Holistic medicine into the somali community.

Coofle   

Akhii, aad baad ugu mahadsantahay qormadan dheeftu! ku duugantahay, caafimaadkuna waa shay aad qaali u ah, lab iyo dhiddigba. Laakiin, aniga oo rajaynaya inaad taladayda si taban u qaadato, Laba weedheed oo dardaaran ah aan ku idhaahdo.

Waa midda koowaad; Qormooyinka caafimaad hab isku dhac leh oo soo jiidanaya akhristaha waa in ay u dhignaadaan.

Waa midda labaade; Qormadu waa in ay ahaataa mid su'aal ka jawaabaysa ama su'aal abuuraysa. gunaanad ku haboon oo si kooban oo cilmiyaysan u soo dhamaynayana waa lagu soo xidhaa.

The following part is purely jocular trolling and fact check.

This is not good because it is an inflamed parotid gland full of histamine a known toxin & cell-destroyer,

The definition of Histamine is not a toxin and cell-destroyer!, its a neurotransmitter-like substance that is actually vital for human existence. let us not divulge to a parotid gland full of histamine thingy!

babies naturally born can by the third day raise himself up which takes at least three months for the average

Natural birth is superior to C-section or other forms of assisted delivery, but surely not to the extent of a 3 day old newborn having full control of neck movements, if that is what you mean by "raise himself up". if so please provide your evidence for that I would be very interested to read it.

This is why fat men are very womanly it is because of the high estrogen content

I think you meant to say "feminine", but I would leave debunking that fact for another day...

When women come to me asking about why they are suffering from infertility,

Refer them to a Gynecologist/obstetrician please, sub-fertility is a serious concern for many individuals and better be dealt with by qualified well-trained professionals.

Also, frequent masturbation will cause alopecia (receding hair-line aka bidaar)

common sense dicatates that would create swathes and hordes of bold men, far more than you know..on the other hand I don't recall any related physiology, importantly though,what is your scientific evidence?

Also avoid radiation from X-rays, avoid it from CT-scanners, dental scans, etc… this will slowly fry you from the inside out.)

I suppose what you meant is to avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation. Have you ever tried calling radiology department asking to perform and X-ray for a patient...its one of the most annoying -to say the least- tasks in Medicine, its easier to get morphine prescription than to have X-ray done.....No one does CT-scans for fun,,,

Bal caawa intaa ha inoogu ekaato.

galbeedi   

Maxamed . please welcome to SOL. As Coofle said, please try to tackle one topic at the time by comparing different solutions. There are huge debates among doctors on the effectiveness of Naturopathy. Personally I could not say much about these issues since I do not have any knowledge of medicine or health related topics.

First, I am one of those who avoid taking any medicine other than Tylenol for headache , yet God forbid , if illness befalls on me the first step will be to get a relieve of the pain and find cure. usually most people do not seek cures before the illness. Last year a dear and close friend of mine was diagnosed with cancerous tumor in the forehead. In order to reduce the constant growth of the tumor, chemotherapy was used. Loss of hair or impotency was the last resort when he was fighting for his life.

Second, if you would like to offer the badly needed health tips , they should be affordable or convenient for most of the people. Again since I am not literate of these issues , I will live this to our steamed sage Coofle-- whom we missed from these pages--- to offer the critical responces on this issue.

Coofle Fadlan naga huf dhakhtaradan cusub ee ee wax walba ha la tuuro leh. Mida kale ma awoodno sida maalqabeenka ama xidigaha Hollywood in aanu soo kiretsano "special diet cooks".

Miyir   

Asc, my sisters I hope to be of help today and if I am not so be it. I will be getting my degree soon instead of the M.D title I will be taking the N.D (Doctor of Naturopathy) title.

Hopefully, you will not attain one, many lives will be saved.

although in my opinion chocolate is in my list of forbidden foods

your opinion lol cheers sipping a delicious hot chocolate.

When man and woman get together it is of great importance that they have coitus as quietly as possible because if hard coitus is performed the female will be damaged beyond repair.

How quit? seriously!!! I will leave to the ladies

Getting women to climax is very damaging to women and will cause the fairer sex to age rapidly; as I alluded above this will also cause massive loss of nutrients meant for the life being created.

Its getting weirder...... ladies stop getting off, will you?

in my best opinion 'rough housing' in bed is to be avoided coitus/sex should be done as quietly as possibly without all the respiratory problems, sweat & tears, & orgasms

how will you move then?

fluids when it comes to women is a very serious problem for just like men when climaxing they lose bodily fluids that are basically the essence of her. It is full of all nutrients known to mankind and by losing it is like losing a part of you, energy that is vital to you and your zygote

you got be kidding!!!

This is very true for men who will lose it through that sinful & wasteful activity called masturbation

brother too late for me, im done

for some of you Xalimos you have boys and it is of your utmost duty to talk to your sons about how dangerous it is

relieved, not my fault, ladies you owe me this

frequent masturbation will cause alopecia (receding hair-line aka bidaar).

hahahah why no one told me before?

women who orgasm age faster than their counterparts who do not,

Ladies, you have been warned. better stay a prettiest , no hunky panky

Coofle   

@Oday Galbeedi, waad mahadsantahay. Naturopathy iyo rugihii cilaajka ee babaasiirta,dhiig-karka iyo macaanka quraanka iyo xabaasuuda ku dawayn jiray maxaa u dhexeeya?

The positive effects of placebo on percieved human illnesses is well recognised and documented in medical literature. This is more true for nonspecific conditions and ailments that are hard to quantify with tests or visualize with different imaging modalities such as chronic pain, fatigue,headaches etc.

Believing is a powerful tool, reading verses of the quran has calming soothing effect for the belivers and combined with the prevalent conviction that it will heal helps such individuals to alleviate whatever complaint they had.

Reciting lines of umru'l qaysi's jahili poems for them might have the same effect on the illiterate lot!!!

Flora contains a lot of medicinal compounds, infact, many of our modern drugs are derived from naturaly occuring herbs. Advances in science and technology allowed us to extract and purify certain compounds we need and remove all harmful and unwanted byproducts.that being said,its not enough of an argument to claim that they are absoloutely superior to a shot of penicillin.

The healing quack wadaads -neither wadaads nor healer-have exploited such facts as the inherent human believes and herbal medicine to charge unwitting public and prolong their medical suffering.

Case of a man with hemorrhoids who kept going back and forth to the quack healing wadaads (under the guise of rugta cilaajka) suffering this painful and socially embarassing condition for months, as it got worse was finally brought to a surgeon and after a simple operation -would never needed one if presented earlier- was all fine.

Shockingly, many somalis in the west still seek the wisdom! and healing capabilities of such quacks despite having latest medical services at their finger tips,many even for free at the point of service (UK).

@miyir .lol.. ka daa dee ha ku sii qarxin wiilka yar, naturopathy can be a powerful tool in healing if employed in the right way side by side with clinical medicine

@Coofle

"The definition of Histamine is not a toxin and cell-destroyer!, its a neurotransmitter-like substance that is actually vital for human existence. let us not divulge to a parotid gland full of histamine thingy!"

Histamine is and I quote: "Is a protein molecule with the chemical formula C5H9N3. It serves as an important part of our body's immune response. When we come into contact with an allergen, such as pollen or animal dander, histamine is released by the body to the site of contact. The intention of this response is to help the body deal with the irritation caused by the allergen. Strangely enough, the histamine released actually causes allergic symptoms. In addition, in cases of severe allergy, the release of histamine can be deadly."

In other words it is a chemical released by a stressed out body, it should be comparable to the release of Lactic Acid released by the body when muscles are torn. Lactic Acid and Histamine are cell-destroyers and very taxing to the system. Who told you it is a neurotransmitter I think you were educated by wiki and misinterpreted things... Both are products of a stressed out system just like cancerous tumour. Don't make it seem normal. Biochemical bungaboos as histamine and lactic acid which causes cytocide is not normal, another thing lactic acid is found in pickles and spoiled milk, do your research I will not do it for you. I stand by my words, Histamine is a toxin! After yrs of research I've found out that what the west pushes as being normal is infact dangerous.

Natural birth is superior to C-section or other forms of assisted delivery, but surely not to the extent of a 3 day old newborn having full control of neck movements, if that is what you mean by “raise himself up”. if so please provide your evidence for that I would be very interested to read it. Naturally born babies can see at birth, do not cry, and some smile a few hours afterwards which is astounding if you go by the western rendering of what is supposed to occur. This may be why the babies of the people of renowned birth in the ancient literatures are given mature attributes of speech, which is ridiculous, but compared to other babies there was no comparison as today between a hospital and natural birth.

Read up on the acclaimed author Adelle Davis, it was she who found out that babies who were born naturally & whose mother's had sound nutrition during pregnancy were able to lift themselves up. This was the norm in ancient times not a rarity as is today. Consider this a wild animal baby is able lift himself up as soon as he is born not doing so means easy prey for predators. Babies naturally born can by the third day which takes at least three months for the average western baby today and others around the world on refined diets. I'll find the study one of these days, it has been a year since I read it. One of these days I will post it.

"Refer them to a Gynecologist/obstetrician please, sub-fertility is a serious concern for many individuals and better be dealt with by qualified well-trained professionals."

LOL! I referred them to my naturopathic mentor/doctor by the name of Dr. Lana Cantrell a famous author also, i was a student then. More gynecological problems have started on the examining table than anyone could believe from cancer to aborted fetuses and injury to the latter. Do you really think sticking where your hands don't belong will help women? Gynecologists start the problems.

"I suppose what you meant is to avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation. Have you ever tried calling radiology department asking to perform and X-ray for a patient…its one of the most annoying -to say the least- tasks in Medicine, its easier to get morphine prescription than to have X-ray done…..No one does CT-scans for fun,,,"

All radiation is unnecessary no matter the amount. I wish I had a dollar for everytime they shoot the ultrasound and the proud parents say, "Boy is he healthy, he jumped and bounced all around; gonna be a football player when he grows up!" Well, they are like the doctors who cannot seem to put two and two together for this is the stress response of the poor little fetus who does not like being zapped. Chicken embryos with ultrasound used had clumping of red blood cells which slowed down oxygen flow, here again logical if you will remember that ultrasound is an unstable element. Radiation causes defects.

"common sense dicatates that would create swathes and hordes of bold men, far more than you know..on the other hand I don’t recall any related physiology, importantly though,what is your scientific evidence?"

Wtf?? Regular porn watching leads to far more frequent ejaculation. And ejaculation may depletes the body's zinc and other mineral levels. Everytime you ejaculate you lose SPERM. Sperm is full of minerals, vitamins and other healthy stuff from the body. But one of the most important ingredient is zinc. EDIT: You lose 0,3585 to 0,7055 mg zinc each load. It increases prolactin in the body thus increasing DHT and scalp inflammation.

Biol Psychol. 2006 Mar;71(3):312-5. Epub 2005 Aug 10.Related Articles, Links

The post-orgasmic prolactin increase following intercourse is greater than following masturbation and suggests greater satiety.

Division of Psychology, School of Social Sciences, University of Paisley, Scotland, UK.

Research indicates that prolactin increases following orgasm are involved in a feedback loop that serves to decrease arousal through inhibitory central dopaminergic and probably peripheral processes. The magnitude of post-orgasmic prolactin increase is thus a neurohormonal index of sexual satiety. Using data from three studies of men and women engaging in masturbation or penile-vaginal intercourse to orgasm in the laboratory, we report that for both sexes (adjusted for prolactin changes in a non-sexual control condition), the magnitude of prolactin increase following intercourse is 400% greater than that following masturbation. The results are interpreted as an indication of intercourse being more physiologically satisfying than masturbation, and discussed in light of prior research reporting greater physiological and psychological benefits associated with coitus than with any other sexual activities.

Haatu   

Coofle, salaan sare Xaaji. Waa lagu tabay.

said:

Believing is a powerful tool, reading verses of the quran has calming soothing effect for the belivers and combined with the prevalent conviction that it will heal helps such individuals to alleviate whatever complaint they had.

Reciting lines of
umru'l qaysi's
jahili poems for them might have the same effect on the illiterate lot!!!

Haddaan taa ka gudbo. Ina adeer Qur'aanka iyo placebo isma galaan. Ilaahey Qur'aanka cidduu doono ayuu ku daaweeyaa sida ku cad aayaad iyo axaadiis farabadan. Waxaa marag ku filan xadiiskii gaalkii carbeed ee maska qaniinay oo uu saxaabi ku tufay dabadeedna bogsaday.

That said, a wise consultant once said "Primary prevention is always better than secondary prevention". If you can prevent getting ill in the first place, it sure is better than preventing a recurrence of an illness after treating it. And for that the advice of the prophet is sufficient, never eat to your fill, eat only enough to satisfy your hunger. If you must eat more, then no more than a third of your stomach for food, a third for water and a third left empty. After all, you are what you eat. It was the old sage Hippocrates that said "If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health."

As for modern medicine, it contains considerable benefit for mankind. But if you can preserve your health through a healthy, non toxic diet, clean environment and exercise then that's better than every medicine in the world.

Coofle   

Oday haatu salaan sare

Waxaan filayaa afka qalaad ayaa i dhibayee bal an balaadhiyo. Ruqiyada sharciga ahi waxa ay ku lamaanantahay inaad Islaam ahaato, taas waxa keenay iyada oo rumaysnaanta "EEBE qaddarkiisu iyo qoristiisu" tahay dhidib qotonsha iimaanka qofka.

Ruuxa muslimka ahi isaga oo ka dab qaadanaya iimankiisa ayaa EEBA-na xikmadiisa iyo awoodiisa ugu gargaaraa. Laakiin shardiga ugu horeeyaa waa iimaan khaalis ah iyo rumayn caydhiin oo aan lahayn shaki iyo ujeedooyin kale.

Dad badan oo hadeer sheegta inay ummada ugu gargaaran ruqiyada sharciga ah oo aan buuxin shuruuda ay leedahay sidoo kalana aan aqoonsanayn made-ha ama xadka ay leedahay ruqiyadu.

Wixii aan shuruuda waafaqsanayn wixii ka dhasha cidii ku bogsataa dee waa product of placebo and i know of many cases where it was absoloutely true.

Nabigeena NNKH ayaa laga soo wariyay "" تداووا يا عباد الله فإن الله لم يضع داء إلا وضع له شفاء إلا داء واحدا الهرم " .

In ilaahay la talo saarto waxa ka horaysa in aad sababtii la timaado, raadinta dawada ugu habooni waa sababtii loo mari lahaa talo saarashada ilaahay.

Qofka caabuq sambabka ahi hayo ee malmal iyo boocbooc loogu duugay iyo kan dhakhtarka aaday ee dheecaankii laga dareershay antibiotic ku haboona la siiyay keebaa la yimi sababtii keebase caafimaadka iyo barakadu ka ag dhawdahay qarnigan 21aad...kama hadlayo qofku isagu ku xayiran meel waaq la'a ah amase aan goyn karin daawada ilaahayse ma moogana.

Sidoo kale hadii aad dhaqdhaqaaq kugu filan samayso, cunno caafimaad qabta misna aad badnayn cunto, balwadaha jidhka dhaawacana ka fogaato in badan waad ka caafimaad badnaan dad badan.

Coofle   

All radiation is unnecessary no matter the amount. I wish I had a dollar for everytime they shoot the
ultrasound
and the proud parents say,

You do realize ultrasound does not use radiation.

Do you really think sticking where your hands don’t belong will help women? Gynecologists start the problems.

You are one funny lad, but please dont play with people's future prospects of getting progeny and advice them to attend fertility clinics.

All in all "nin yari intuu geed ka booduu talo ka boodaa" there is a lot for you to learn,even about naturopathy. Human health is broad complex and sensitive issue, you should weigh every advice you give and make sure you are supported by sound knoweledge and evidence not sheeko baralay.

I would recommend you read about how medical evidence is generated,it takes years if not decades to get one drug approved for one disease provided its worth and effects was proven in a series of clinical trials and staged research.

Read a basic human physiology textbook,or even high school human biology text.

For some reason this reminds me of this bloke.

Haatu   

said:

Oday haatu salaan sare

Waxaan filayaa afka qalaad ayaa i dhibayee bal an balaadhiyo. Ruqiyada sharciga ahi waxa ay ku lamaanantahay inaad Islaam ahaato, taas waxa keenay iyada oo rumaysnaanta
"EEBE qaddarkiisu iyo qoristiisu"
tahay dhidib qotonsha iimaanka qofka.

Ruuxa muslimka ahi isaga oo ka dab qaadanaya iimankiisa ayaa EEBA-na xikmadiisa iyo awoodiisa ugu gargaaraa. Laakiin shardiga ugu horeeyaa waa iimaan khaalis ah iyo rumayn caydhiin oo aan lahayn shaki iyo ujeedooyin kale.

Dad badan oo hadeer sheegta inay ummada ugu gargaaran ruqiyada sharciga ah oo aan buuxin shuruuda ay leedahay sidoo kalana aan aqoonsanayn made-ha ama xadka ay leedahay ruqiyadu.

Wixii aan shuruuda waafaqsanayn wixii ka dhasha cidii ku bogsataa dee waa product of placebo and i know of many cases where it was absoloutely true.

Nabigeena NNKH ayaa laga soo wariyay "" تداووا يا عباد الله فإن الله لم يضع داء إلا وضع له شفاء إلا داء واحدا الهرم " .

In ilaahay la talo saarto waxa ka horaysa in aad sababtii la timaado, raadinta dawada ugu habooni waa sababtii loo mari lahaa talo saarashada ilaahay.

Qofka caabuq sambabka ahi hayo ee malmal iyo boocbooc loogu duugay iyo kan dhakhtarka aaday ee dheecaankii laga dareershay antibiotic ku haboona la siiyay keebaa la yimi sababtii keebase caafimaadka iyo barakadu ka ag dhawdahay qarnigan 21aad...kama hadlayo qofku isagu ku xayiran meel waaq la'a ah amase aan goyn karin daawada ilaahayse ma moogana.

Sidoo kale hadii aad dhaqdhaqaaq kugu filan samayso, cunno caafimaad qabta misna aad badnayn cunto, balwadaha jidhka dhaawacana ka fogaato in badan waad ka caafimaad badnaan dad badan.

Ina adeer, arrinta ku saabsan iimaanka qofka iyo tufmada, waa tu u taalla wadaadada iyo fuquhaada ee gudageli maayo. Maxaa yeelay, waa mas'alo diini ah oo daliil iyo baaraandegid u baahan.

Anigu, Haatu ahaan, ma diidani in la isku daaweeyo daawada casriga ah haddii loo baahdo. Haseyeeshee, waxaan diidanahay aragtida ah in tubta keliya ee la isku dawayn karo (Quraanka ka sakow) ay tahay daawada casriga ah. Anigu waxaan qabaa siduu Ibnu Taymiya sheegay, in fayoobida lagu gaari karo dhawr wadiiqo oo daawada casriga ay ka mid tahay. Waxaa kaloo ka mid ah biyaha samsamka, xabad sawdada, malabka IWM.

Runtii, agtayda daawada casriga waxaa ka qiimo iyo qaaya badan Tib u Nabiiga, maxaa yeelay tu waxay ku sallaysan tahay waxyi rabbaani ah, tuna tijaabada iyo waaya-aragnimada aadanaha oo gaf iyo iin marnaba aan ka marnayn. Labadubana in la isku garab wata waa shay munaasib ah, kii rabana in uu ku ekaado tan Nabawiga dhaliili maayo.

(Arrinta aad ka dhawaajisay - dadka dhirta isku daweeyo, waxaan ku dhihi lahaa ma is weydiisey dadka dhirta waxa ay uga fuqi la' yihiin ayagoo heli kara daawo casri ah? Saan filaya kolley faa'iido bey ku arkeen haddii kale waa horaa laga diddi lahaa. Ama dhaqanka 'Iska cab, dhoob iyo dhaay miduun baad u dhici' baa u geeyay!).

Tallaabo   

The ladies are silent which can only mean one thing Mr Maxamad; they are politely asking you to leave them alone to climax in peace.

Tallaabo   

@Coofle

I go to Somaliland regularly and I was saddened to notice that in the absence of proper healthcare, the witch doctors have set up shops everywhere. What these immoral men do is not only a financial exploitation of the poor and ignorant, but also now becoming a public health hazard. People with all sorts of illnesses which can include contagious diseases queue for the services of these fraudsters and then go back to their homes and families with only a bag of worthless herbs and powders. The equally useless government in charge of the country does absolutely nothing to stop those dangerous witch doctors or educate the vulnerable public.

galbeedi   

Coofle Saxiib, you are a man of great wisdom and Knowledge, certainly these young Somali guys need your advice. I know usually you do not like to involve politics or any thing that divides people along tribal lines or brings un necessary mudslinging , but we really appreciate your contributions.

please keep it coming .

Suugaanta iyo luuqadeena suubana bal aynu isku dayno in aan arrimaha ku qorno hadda iyo wixii ka dambeeya.

Fadlan ka war hay golahan.

Thanks.

Once gain