Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Beautiful design hotel opened in New Hargeisa

Tallaabo   

This is the same ugly design like every other building in that city. By the way, would you report if another hotel was built in another clan ghetto of Hargaysa?

Saalax   

Talaabo Yes I would report it. I haven't seen a hotel with this style

in Hargeisa, Safari in Jigjigayar comes a bit close.

said:

^They should expel from reerka for calling Hargeisa neighborhood ghettos.

:D

Simpletons! What will diaspora building hotels do for us?! It erodes the morals of the women and gives them a safe please to have sex-out of marriage. Why is it that these dhaqan-celis fools have come into Somalia and ruined the morality of Somalia. It was back in the day when women thought kissing was disgusting and against the religion, with their husbands missionary was the only position they did and kissing was frown up in the heat of the moment, now these same women are okay with blowjobs, standing while fucking, and other despicable acts.

said:

Simpletons! What will diaspora building hotels do for us?! It erodes the morals of the women and gives them a safe please to have sex-out of marriage. Why is it that these dhaqan-celis fools have come into Somalia and ruined the morality of Somalia. It was back in the day when women thought kissing was disgusting and against the religion, with their husbands missionary was the only position they did and kissing was frown up in the heat of the moment, now these same women are okay with blowjobs, standing while fucking, and other despicable acts.

KOW KOW KOW... II WAD SHEEKADA!

HADANA II WAD SHEEKADA!!

MISANA II WAD SHEEKADA!!!

Maxamed, ii wad waa igu socotaaye. ?

Barwaaqo   

Maxamed

Dambigan mala awaalka ah eed shubayso ma ogtahay in malaa'ig qorayso,waliba qoraalkani sanaddo badan halkaasuu ku jirayaa. Teeda kale sowtii la yidhi dumarku waa beer ee fasha idinkoon xadka banaan ka baxayn. Badow yahow dib haw celin dadkan soo baraarugay! Ma daaraha Somaliland ku soo kordhaa ku dhibaya oo halkaa kula maray? Mise xaga Caarka ceeb keenay?

Tallaabo   

said:

It takes more than one person to sin in the act adultery and it is not just the woman whose morals get eroded. Men who engage in illigal sexual intercourse are just as immoral and guilty as the women whose bodies they enjoy.

From this comment of yours it looks like you have an uneasy relationship with sex and with the female sex. There is nothing wrong with engaging in a good sex within the set limits of the Devine law and in my opinion kissing and oral sex are part of the joys of sex. If you haven't tried them do it asap.

Saalax   

Most conservative owned hotels in Somaliland you need

a marriage certificate before you can bring a woman with

you to your hotel room. It ain't the west.

said:

It takes more than one person to sin in the act adultery and it is not just the woman whose morals get eroded. Men who engage in illigal sexual intercourse are just as immoral and guilty as the women whose bodies they enjoy.

From this comment of yours it looks like you have an uneasy relationship with sex and with the female sex. There is nothing wrong with engaging in a good sex within the set limits of the Devine law and in my opinion kissing and oral sex are part of the joys of sex. If you haven't tried them do it asap.

Men & women are not the same biologically, you must of course understand this. Even our religion verifies this and I agree with it %100. Men rely on instinct and as instinctual beings if they are exposed to an open vagina they will act on it. The utmost importance is in the woman's morals to keep it hidden from strange men's eyes for exposing it will cause alot of trouble. I told you I'm an avid researcher of Holstic medicine & health, this is why I have formed my opinion about sex. Firstly it is in my opinion that coitus is indeed a very nutrient wasting task and is taxing to the whole body's system. If you are having sex to have fun instead of to procreate you are doing alot of damage to yourself. Oral coitus is not normal if that were so animals who are smarter then us would be doing it. Many books of the ancient times have said that in the end-times people will result to Oral coitus, Anal coitus, and homo-sexuality. How saddening. You are so silly bro.

said:

Men & women are not the same biologically, you must of course understand this. Even our religion verifies this and I agree with it %100. Men rely on instinct and as instinctual beings if they are exposed to an open vagina they will act on it. The utmost importance is in the woman's morals to keep it hidden from strange men's eyes for exposing it will cause alot of trouble. I told you I'm an avid researcher of Holstic medicine & health, this is why I have formed my opinion about sex. Firstly it is in my opinion that coitus is indeed a very nutrient wasting task and is taxing to the whole body's system. If you are having sex to have fun instead of to procreate you are doing alot of damage to yourself. Oral coitus is not normal if that were so animals who are smarter then us would be doing it. Many books of the ancient times have said that in the end-times people will result to Oral coitus, Anal coitus, and homo-sexuality. How saddening. You are so silly bro.

KOW KOW KOW… II WAD SHEEKADA!

HADANA II WAD SHEEKADA!!

MISANA II WAD SHEEKADA!!!

Maxamed, ii wad waa igu socotaaye. ?