Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Puntland on the brink of signing another phantom accord

Mooge   

niyoow, i am against this deal to convince Puntland of signing the 4.5 accord.

mark my words, nothing positive will ever come out of this. Puntlanders, young and old, are united in rejecting any such deal.

my exact words. I am not happy.

Sxb,Puntland can reject what ever they want,the fact is they are powerless,it is not like they have militias that can overthrow The Gov,if they accept the popular 4.5 deal or reject it,maradooda kama badanayaan,it is up to them they can suggest nothing more.the Gov will continue to function as it has done in the last 10 successful Years.

Hassan Sheekh,President ,huge leap forward.

4.5 is like democracy for us,china has communism,USA democracy and Somalia 4.5 System

guerra

HSM doesnt need to brag,his achievements speak for themselves,wait until he comes back in august with another 4 years.

cadnaan1   

markii horeba shacabka masaakinta ah sida gabadha videoga ka muuqata iyo mooge ayuu beenta u sheegayey gaas ee waxani from day one raali ayuu ka ahaa.

Haatu   

said:

This woman says Abdiweli must resign.

Habartan nacnaclayneysa yay tahay markay madaxweyne dhan leedahay iscasil oo weliba waali ku tuhuntey? Speaking against the rulers is the root of all evil. Sabar baa la qaatey.

These guys have a tough job. Shaqadooda aan u dayna.

Haatu   

I don't see anything funny there Che. We're talking about serious matters. The Arab "Spring" started out just like that and look at the results.

galbeedi   

I think Haatu has a great point. We always join the band wagon to push out Somali leaders who are maneuvering complicated issues. I include myself the guilty part, although my main intension is to make them accountable. You need a continuous leadership to affect change.

This sister in the video is out of order. Of course he may have contradicted himself by not understanding the mechanizations of regional and world powers, that does not mean he is happy with the outcome. You can not ask the moon and expect to be delivered. Before screaming, there are few things that must be considered:

1- Just like Holac pointed out , the guarantor of this agreement is none other than Ethiopia. which shows the mistrust of brothers who needed a foreign power to sort out their problems.

2- In this agreement all the powers that are running Somalia at this stage were present. We are all well aware that no Somali leader would dare to go against the wishes of those who pay their salaries. It is only fair. The Puntland forces who defeated Al-Shabaab two weeks ago are paid and equipped by the international community, including it's special anti terror forces. ,

Poor dear leader was trying to please both sides, but the demand of Puntlanders is out of touch with realty of today.

3- Our leaders lied to us by presenting themselves as elected leaders of Somalia, but the fact is they are selected to oversee the country in this transitional period of recovery. Maybe we misunderstood, but clearly the international community said long ago in 2012, that they will be guiding the Somali road map for certain period of time. We may have President, Ministers or soldiers, but all of them are assisted , guided and paid by the international world , including Amisom. Their Hotels, flights, and food are all been taken care off.

Even President Hassan Sheekh , few months ago said that " we will have a true government controlled by as in the next election". THat is not true either. We have to stop the illusion of independent Somalia and wait another four years.

Dheiga oo Dhadhaarka la kala bedelo waxba ma keenayso.

Those who were plotting against Abdiweli are looking excuses to push him or weaken him in the next stage of power struggle. . There is what the scientists call a "critical mass", to affect change or change the way people conduct their affairs ,, you need more people who are thinking like you. He is probably a decent man maneuvering a rigid and archaic system than needs more people who are open to his thinking.

Leave him alone . Just make sure the next election should be one man one vote.

galbeedi   

The other point in the document that we should concentrate is the place that the election (selection)is taking place. Holding the selection I Mogadishu is an un fair advantage to those boys including Baadiyow, Cosoble and Hassan Sheekh.

With Hotel bombings and drive by shooting , it is difficult to campaign against Hassan Sheekh. During last election, four out six were Mogadishu boys. WE need to hold the selection in another save Somali city, probably Garoowe, since it is the only peaceful city in the south central. Those who are campaigning must not fear from unknown assailants.