Sign in to follow this  
xabad

Farkhunda Malikzada

xabad   

The evil and barbarity of Islam on full display. Grown men gratuitously inflicting bestial violence on a small defenseless woman for the crime of sacrilege against gibberish rantings and ravings of an Arab Bedouin aka the Koran.

This really shocked and saddened me. :(

Tallaabo   

said:

The evil and barbarity of Islam on full display. Grown men gratuitously inflicting bestial violence on a small defenseless woman for the crime of sacrilege against gibberish rantings and ravings of an Arab Bedouin aka the Koran.

This really shocked and saddened me.
:(

What has Islam got to do with the evil action of a bunch of barbarians? Indeed it is the holy Quran which is the first to condemn such savagery. May Almighty Allah bless Farkhunda's soul and forgive her sins. Amin

Xabad, you know this isn't Islam and those illiterate bunch don't represent Islam. What happened to that poor lady is appalling and inhumane, regardless what they have accused her off. But to say mob justice is Muslim thing is bull and you know it. It happens everywhere when angry and uneducated people take things into their own hands. From Buddhists Myanmar , Christians in Central African republic, Hindus in India, to the Western countries (riots) these things do happen. Common now! Naga kala daa mowduucyada micna la'aanta. Ayaan Xirsi ha nagu noqon ee si qacliyaysan wax u abbaar ;)

Illyria   

It is a human tragedy. Tears in the mother's eyes and the pain on the father's face speak to the horrific nature of the mob killing. It is very disturbing to say the least and similar occurrences are found in Asian cultures including India, Pakistan etc where honour killings, or dishonour as in this case, are common practices with its roots in ancient traditions preceding Islam. It has nothing to do with Islam, and its practitioners include Muslims, Hindu, Pagans etc. But your average maan-gaab would not know that.

xabad   

said:

Xabad, you know this isn't Islam and those illiterate bunch don't represent Islam. What happened to that poor lady is appalling and inhumane, regardless what they have accused her off. But to say mob justice is Muslim thing is bull and you know it. It happens everywhere when angry and uneducated people take things into their own hands. From Buddhists Myanmar , Christians in Central African republic, Hindus in India, to the Western countries (riots) these things do happen. Common now! Naga kala daa mowduucyada micna la'aanta. Ayaan Xirsi ha nagu noqon ee si qacliyaysan wax u abbaar
;)

:) Ayaan Hersi.

I will not say much to you Gheele, i like you as a poster.

^I like you too bro, but be fair when you're criticizing us Muslims or Somalis. What you posted up there is horrific and all I was trying to convey is that it's unfair to blame it on Islam or mock the Quran. If I may ask you a question, what would you have said if you see a video of grown African men stoning a fellow African for being a gay? Whom would you blame? Their religion belief? Their culture? Mob killing ain't Muslim thing only, brother. And trust me I would never defend ignorant Muslims such as those above for their ugly actions.

xabad   

Of course I over simplify issues sometimes to keep the polemic straight but the central message i want to send to skinnies is, Islam = Evil and injustice.

European/white hegemony over the world follows in close second, they are not as active as they used to be but they are still occupying New Zealand, Australia and the Americas and all the problems we have were inherited from them.

Mooge   

Islam = Evil and injustice

acudubillah minashaydan. niyoow xabad wuu so ficnanayey, lakiin hada wuba ka sii daraya mar walba. caydaan waa waali. niyoow that is shame because i like him as poster.

this religion is cancer. im convinced off it. im horrified and deeply upset by this video. so much for the "religion of peace". it's pure evil. such violent people, they just want to kill to fulfill their daily kill quota. no one is safe and now the gates of Europe have been opened, so they can establish a murderous khalifate.

i wonder if it's islamically permissible for women to carry the coffin to the grave? seems slightly choreographed.

Mooge   

Monkey boy, don't be a wishywashy coward niyoow. don't just say "this religion". which religion are you talking about? the honor killing BS or Islam? be brave and come out monkeyboy. don't worry about being judged by people who know you. lol.

say it clearly niyoow that:

1. you are a Kafir who doesn't believe in Islam

2. Islam is cancer and evil.

lets hear from you clearly. enough with your usual contrarian attention-getting garbage you spew everyday. caadi iska dhig niyoow. lol

said:

Monkey boy, don't be a wishywashy coward niyoow. don't just say "this religion". which religion are you talking about? the honor killing BS or Islam? be brave and come out monkeyboy. don't worry about being judged by people who know you. lol.

say it clearly niyoow that:

1. you are a Kafir who doesn't believe in Islam

2. Islam is cancer and evil.

lets hear from you clearly. enough with your usual contrarian attention-getting garbage you spew everyday. caadi iska dhig niyoow. lol

Im loving your terrorism karbashing bravado. your attempts to reduce islam into two binary dichotomies, between kafir and mumin, into light and dark is very simple.

Mooge   

^^ Good. Sidas u hadal.

next time don't try to throw around uskag insults without clarifying yourself. mooge will call you out and put you on the spot monkeyboy.

Yes, Puntland is karbaashing terrorists and we don't regret one ounce. your ilk are all upset because you wanted them to go to Galgala so that you can supply weapons and money to serve you sick secessionist agenda. blowing up poor women in Bosaso so that you can get recognition is immoral and desperate. too bad we stopped them at the gates niyoow. send them re-enforcement if you want to save them from mass death niyoow.

Are you still sad the Americans killed 150 terrorists?

re: 150 people killed in US drone attack - territorial sovereignty is sacred. whether in Somalia or in the case of the Galgala mountain range, which are within the borders of Puntland. its against international law to encroach on another country's sovereignty. using drones is despicable and evidence shows low success rates.

i have great admiration for Puntland and its people. I actually went to Garowe once and thought it had impressive town planning. the people of Puntland are Somalis, like me, I wish them success, peace and prosperity. they are making great strides forward and this is to be applaud. it is my sincere hope that Somaliland and Puntland develop cordially relations and sign bi-lateral deals in the future, inshallah.