Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Punishment and pleasure in the grave?

Tallaabo   

said:

Istaqfurullah akhi Tallaboo, cadaabta qabrigu waa xaq ee toobad keen.

Lol :-D

Where have you been these days waaryaa? I am sure most people here would disagree with me but nevertheless it must be said your contributions to the debates in this forum are important. Somalis don't like to be out of their comfort zone when it

comes to religious and cultural issues and would rather stick to long held falsehood and superstitions than adopt challenging ideas and change perceptions. Of course I too disagree with a lot of what you believe but it is very educational to have open discussions with those who do not share the same views. At the very least such open discussions would lead one to see their beliefs and values in a new light.

I think the Somali people's dislike of an open challenge to their way of thinking is manifested in this very thread where we are here refuting a very deeply held believe and yet non of them have the slightest appetite to make a statement. This rule does not include our old friend Dr kenny as debating was natural to him

Qof haddaan laba aasin oo la gubo, then there wont be grave, no? Naf la soo celinaayo ma jirtaa markaas? This is a fascinating discussion.

Tallaabo   

said:

Qof haddaan laba aasin oo la gubo, then there wont be grave, no? Naf la soo celinaayo ma jirtaa markaas? This is a fascinating discussion.

Am I seeing a new recruit to the crowded camps of Satan the accursed?

Allah said in the holy Quran:

"Does man (a disbeliever) think that We shall not assemble his bones?

Yes, We are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers" (75:3-4)

Whether one is cremated or eaten by a beast, Allah the Creator of Mankind will reassemble everyone of us atom by atom, cell by cell until non of our body parts is missing. As the above mentioned verse indicated, even the intricate patterns of the friction ridges in our fingertips will re-emerge.

Tallaabo imaadan fahmin, naf la soo celinayo marka qabriga qofku galo baan ka hadlayaa. Meel kalaad u qaadday adna. Btw, what's with this recruit camp you resort to every time you disagree with someone. Soo adigii hadda " Kaafir" ka qaylinayay!

Tallaabo   

said:

Tallaabo imaadan fahmin, naf la soo celinayo marka qabriga qofku galo baan ka hadlayaa. Meel kalaad u qaadday adna. Btw, what's with this recruit camp you resort to every time you disagree with someone. Soo adigii hadda " Kaafir" ka qaylinayay!

Walaal kuugumaan yeedhin kaafir ee waxaan qoray su'aal kaftan ku jiro ayuunbay ahayd. Waan kugu raacsanay ra'igaaga maxaa yeelay qof la gubay ama bahal cunay siduu qabri u yeelanayaa.

said:

Lol :-D

Where have you been these days waaryaa? I am sure most people here would disagree with me but nevertheless it must be said your contributions to the debates in this forum are important. Somalis don't like to be out of their comfort zone when it

comes to religious and cultural issues and would rather stick to long held falsehood and superstitions than adopt challenging ideas and change perceptions. Of course I too disagree with a lot of what you believe but it is very educational to have open discussions with those who do not share the same views. At the very least such open discussions would lead one to see their beliefs and values in a new light.

I think the Somali people's dislike of an open challenge to their way of thinking is manifested in this very thread where we are here refuting a very deeply held believe and yet non of them have the slightest appetite to make a statement. This rule does not include our old friend Dr kenny as debating was natural to him

I am still around good friend. The place died a death though, waa inkaartii Dr Kenny, I went too hard on my jousting partner I am afraid :D

As for the lack of responses from Muslims, well most of them would not know how to answer your question but will go on anyway and call you a kafir to be in clear :D

You are taking your sweet time, but you are on the right path.

null

:D :D

Understanding Quantum Mechanics can help in this case I think. How things can be real but defy human logic. Sort of counter intuitive. Grave related teachings in Islam can be understood that way, that it is in a different dimension and what happens there surely defy the norms of our world. One has to accept it in faith just as he or she accepts God exists based on the book without seeing him. Angels, Demons, etc, All the unseen including God fall into this category.

Some of you forget also that if you came into being from nothing originally(Creation of Adam in the form we are today out of no prior blueprint), reconstructing your bones from some records(biological) won't be that difficult right? Speaking from technical point of view anyways.

Some of you are confused or know little and it is obvious.

PS: It is always helpful to accept that your knowledge and understanding of things can be limited, religion or otherwise. With that attitude, one is more likely to learn/understand something.

xabad   

^ I like your name. Bootaan Diirshe, all Somali and beautiful.

I always find it easy to recall Somali names but not Arab/Muslim ones.

Tallaabo   

said:

Understanding Quantum Mechanics can help in this case I think. How things can be real but defy human logic. Sort of counter intuitive. Grave related teachings in Islam can be understood that way, that it is in a different dimension and what happens there surely defy the norms of our world. One has to accept it in faith just as he or she accepts God exists based on the book without seeing him. Angels, Demons, etc, All the unseen including God fall into this category.

Some of you forget also that if you came into being from nothing originally(Creation of Adam in the form we are today out of no prior blueprint), reconstructing your bones from some records(biological) won't be that difficult right? Speaking from technical point of view anyways.

Some of you are confused or know little and it is obvious.

PS: It is always helpful to accept that your knowledge and understanding of things can be limited, religion or otherwise. With that attitude, one is more likely to learn/understand something.

My infidel friends are the ones who rejected all forms of afterlife but what is being discussed here in this thread is not a negation of faith but the corruption of faith.

said:

My infidel friends are the ones who rejected all forms of afterlife but what is being discussed here in this thread is not a negation of faith but the corruption of faith.

How does accepting life in the grave as a possibility would be a corruption of faith? What are the basis for not accepting your soul can come back to your body for reward/punishment purposes before day of judgment if Allah so wills? Is it illogical? And if it is, how do you justify Heaven and Hell, people all aged at 30, human waste in the form of sweat etc? To me, all these are possibilities. It is a matter of design and engineering. New natural laws out of the old. God's capability of doing what human mind can not understand unless given the ability to do so. If one believes in God without meeting him, his prophet without being a witness to his teachings when he lived, it is all faith, and matters of the grave fall into that category. I don't see why someone would pick and choose out of Islam when what they are objecting to are minor compared to the main teachings of Islam that require as much faith as anything else. God said he built seven firmaments above us for example. Can human beings explain exactly how these are built and how far in between one has to travel to see the second one? The answer is no. Would that then render the Quran corrupted simply because some teachings in it can not be verified by humans today?

said:

^ I like your name.
Bootaan Diirshe
, all Somali and beautiful.

I always find it easy to recall Somali names but not Arab/Muslim ones.

I registered BestCaseScenario for username, I don't know why my name shows instead. Must be a glitch I hope.

Somali names are unique. I am fond of them too.

Tallaabo   

said:

How does accepting life in the grave as a possibility would be a corruption of faith? What are the basis for not accepting your soul can come back to your body for reward/punishment purposes before day of judgment if Allah so wills? Is it illogical? And if it is, how do you justify Heaven and Hell, people all aged at 30, human waste in the form of sweat etc? To me, all these are possibilities. It is a matter of design and engineering. New natural laws out of the old. God's capability of doing what human mind can not understand unless given the ability to do so. If one believes in God without meeting him, his prophet without being a witness to his teachings when he lived, it is all faith, and matters of the grave fall into that category. I don't see why someone would pick and choose out of Islam when what they are objecting to are minor compared to the main teachings of Islam that require as much faith as anything else. God said he built seven firmaments above us for example. Can human beings explain exactly how these are built and how far in between one has to travel to see the second one? The answer is no. Would that then render the Quran corrupted simply because some teachings in it can not be verified by humans today?

We are not taking about blind faith Mr Bootaan but verifiable truths. I am referring to the Quran when questioning the foundation for the claims made about punishment before Judgement Day, so likewise tell us the reason for your believes.

Tallabo,

Which side are you on then? People with verifiable truths or with the ones smoking the blind faith pipe?

I work with a guy who is convinced mankind descended from ten thousand different species. Takes an unusual leap of faith to buy into that. That same individual runs a website belittling beliefs of other people as faith. Nin walba qumanihiisaa qoorta u suran.

I don't know what specific beliefs of mine you need to find justification/reasoning for. If you could point out what you disagreed with in my posts, would be great.