Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Forget Prozac – Try Probiotics to Ease Anxiety, Curb Depression and Elevate Mood

said:

^ Why do you disagree ?

Due to your scapegoating of the west you’re unable to be objective and have a neutral perspective.

How would you explain that many rich people who have top careers and a good life prospect are depressed. Or many poor people who are unemployed and have a bad life prospect aren’t depressed. Or people who get depressed in the west and then emigrate to Africa to a different weather and lifestyle some even even set up a successful business so they get good life prospects but they are still depressed.

By looking at those examples your whole comment got refuted. In other words it doesn’t depend on your location, weather or income but instead whatever you put in your mouth that reaches your stomach which affects your mood and brain. Food can either be medicine or poison to your body.

The brain is interconnected with the stomach so whatever happens to and your stomach feels the same happens in your brain. That’s when people verbalise the feeling saying eg “ I feel depressed, nauseous, migraine, anxious, tired etc..

Poor gut health is caused by having more bad bacteria then good in your gut which is caused by a bad diet, medicine, antibiotica, stress, smoking, drugs, alcohol, toxins and sleep deprivation. The problems caused by poor gut health are illness, diseases, disorders and whole lot more major health problems. You fix your gut you fix your overall health.

said:

How someone chooses that miserable filthy island over sunny africa is a mystery.

there isnt much in Africa. its a terrible place. its called the dark continent for a reason.

xabad   

said:

there isnt much in Africa. its a terrible place. its called the dark continent for a reason.

No!, its the sunny continent. Stop parroting and regurgitating gaalo huuraale's insults and soundbites against beautiful africa waryaa.

its a terrible place

its really what you make of it, all the ingredients for success are there, its only your imagination that holds you back. But you have no work ethic, no education and no panache, so whether your in uk, africa, your still a third world flunkie. you forgo the motherland because you want minimum wage non jobs or the welfare and the consumerist culture in the uk. the movies the sneakers the food the cars and tech gadgets

I would rather chart my own course in my homeland than be a locked out minority in some one else's homeland.

My issue with third world youth is they don't develop themselves while in the west. Learn a trade, graduate and really know your craft not some macmal degree ku sheeg, come back to the motherland with a first world mentality and change it for the better.

xabad   

Western expats, Indian immigrants and now Chinese are thriving in Africa, but locals complain of lack of opportunity. talk about wanting stuff on a silver platter, do for yourself, hustle, think outside the box - no hotel or food shop or mobile shop, make wise decisions - no large families, and use your brains for heaven's sake - infrastructure companies are badly need back home yet no one goes into this lucarative industry.

^You're damn spot on! But, hey you're one her sons, last I sensed, are you? Boots on, and off you go!

Africans, are mostly, effing lazy hence dib u dhaca, man. Let's be honest. Asia is moving really fast and that is all down to its people, I know I'm simplifying it, but that is mostly because of their work ethic, where Africans/Arabs want something for nothing and would murder to maintain the status quo.

I was reading the other day that while Mr Buhari was getting ready to deliver the budget for the FIRST time EVER by a Nigerian president to parliament, staff have already misappropriated the figures and had to be reviewed and some people be fired for that! And that is one of Africa's giants - human capital as well as resources.

Following from that, the new Tanzanian president who has started to clean up corruption and general waste by the state is already coming under a threat for his life because fat cats are not getting what they got use to.

Africans are their worst enemy. Period.

galbeedi   

" Ninkii Dhalaalayaba , Nin Baa Dhoobada Ugu Jira". That saying is from the Bay region of Somalia. That means the shiny good looking man have some one cleaning for him. In the real world to shine , one must be in the ditch by himself.

Walaahi, , regardless of what kind of government people get, unless this culture of shining and living large without hard work must change.

During the military government, those who obeyed the law and worked hard in the work place , were called " Guulwadayaal". The system must punish those who do not produce. In Somalia, You could see someone unemployed for a ten years and still able to chew "Qaad", and live a normal life . He may even have many children and still survive, because jobs , even for those who work mean nothing.

You really need a real revolution to change the way we work and live.

Xabad this is all your fault, you opened the floodgate! get out ?

Note to all of you: This is a health thread so stop hijacking with your political litter! You guys open another thread and discuss your African politics over there ?

I graduated from collage when the economy was going down the drain, to make a living I started driving limos.

Most of the people that I picked were wealthy and uber-wealthy. For some reason, many of them would start a conversation. These people were rich but miserable, consumed by their job, always travelling and living in big houses that they never spent much time in, not to mention having kids that they hardly interact with and whose affection they buy with materials.

I started assuming those that did not talk to me were the happy ones hehe.

I also realized the more money you make, the more chunk you collect and the more you work is just to keep with your spending.

I don't know about Europe, but in America, the system is setup in such a way that you work just to pay bills. Your time is spent living in the office, stuck in traffic, etc. You hardly get time for yourself and others.

I come to appreciate simple pleasures of life.

What's the topic about? Hehe.

Hello Blue!

xabad   

said:

Xabad this is all your fault, you opened the floodgate! get out ?

Note to all of you: This is a health thread so stop hijacking with your political litter! You guys open another thread and discuss your African politics over there ?

Haye, Blue, my bad :D :D

said:

Haye, Blue, my bad
:D
:D

Anyways if you have something health wise to add feel free. There's a reason why you want to be a vegan.

Xabad check out that book and lady since you into eating clean. After reading that book and watching Dr natasha's videos you will never go back to your old eating habits.

xabad   

^ i was laughing blue because i always hijack threads and no one even figures out, your the only one to notice it. Kudos to you.