Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Garowe Airport Construction Update

Mooge   

niyoow construction of Garowe Airport is on full speed. everyone is helping out. Even the local clan elder donated goats and sheep to the workers at the airport. They need to have a big feast.

vlcsnap-2016-02-28-00h53m28s162.png

vlcsnap-2016-02-28-00h52m22s31.png

vlcsnap-2016-02-28-00h51m57s39.png

vlcsnap-2016-02-28-00h51m20s174.png

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

Saalax   

This will increase the revenue of Puntland with Bosaso airport and now Garowe airport,

the sky is the limit for reer Plnd.

Mooge   

Saalax, niyoow I am a little bid suspicious of the effectiveness of this Turkish company. i hope they deliver a good product like the Chinese did. we have to wait and see the final project.

but right now, things are really picking up in Puntland. Garowe is getting good projects. i just posted about the new Solar Power Plant built in garoowe.

Miyir   

said:

This Turkish company is a joke and don't think they will deliver. I hope I am wrong, but they are no where near the CCECC.

I second that, looks a con job.

xabad   

Xagee loo kala wadaa laba airport though, Mooge, isn't it bit of overkill especially since there is one in Bosaaso. Masa waa iska airstrip ?

Mooge   

xabad, niyoow you asked legit question. my answer is that since Garowe is the capital city of Puntland, it should have an airport. it will not be as big as the Bosaso one.