Sign in to follow this  
Allyourbase

Islamic Terrorism hits Moscow!

Police in the Russian capital Moscow have arrested a woman on suspicion of murdering a child after she was found apparently carrying a severed head.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35685981

She is alleged to have shouted "Allahu Akbar" after revealing the head to police.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12177508/Woman-detained-in-Moscow-carrying-severed-childs-head-latest.html

This woman does not represent Islam, for Islam is the religion of peace.

xabad   

Allyourbase, Welcome back!

I think your too hasty in labeling this incident as terrorism, its a psychiatric problem.

In any case, the terrorism Russians are engaging in Syria is far greater and more real. Don't you think ?

Concentrate on the big fish.

Don't let cadaan/gaalo define your worldview niyow, grow up. They are the worst terrorists on earth.

Salaan sare sxb.

The geo-politics of the proxy war going on in Syria is of no concern to me.

Russians are doing what they need to do, Saudis and Iranians are playing a game, It is unfortunate and I do sympathise with the Syrians (if only because they have treated Somalis well in their country), laakin I do not lose sleep over it. The Somali people have suffered equal horrors and no one gave two shits.

Laakin Islamic terrorism is alive and kicking back home and this cause is one worthy of unsheathing swords to fight.

Marka adigu haysku xiijin Cadaan on Carab violence oo uso jeedso the cancer that is killing your own, magaraty :D

xabad   

Call it what you want, geopolitics, real politique, etc, in the end its about terrorizing and killing innocents. Your missing the bigger terrorists and concentrating on the smaller one no doubt due to media manipulation and indoctrination. You say you don't care about Syria, why care about Moscow then ?

Russians are doing what they need to do ? what are they doing in syria in the first place, what justification do they have in taking sides in an Arab conflict.

Laakin Islamic terrorism is alive and kicking back home and this cause is one worthy of unsheathing swords to fight.

So is Gaalo terrorism, there are the root cause of every conflict that is raging in the world.

Logic fail with you.

xabad   

said:

Waar waxanu hadal badanaa, xabadi ku dishee aamus
:D

And if you think I care about Moscow then you are in worse mental shape than I previously thought.

:D why are you shutting me up ?

because i messed your cutesy lets bash islam thread.

niyow wax kale la soo shir tag, tani waa banjartay.

xabad   

said:

Mey banjarinee adaa meesha walaaq la fadhiya.

I am doing very little bashing of Islam, Islam is the religion of peace
:D

islam is religion of peace, how original you copied this slogan from western gaalo anti muslim sites. Their aim is to spin atrocities committed by others out of all proportion, its well know tactic of theirs. Your a gaalo sycophant and a lost soul. Acquaint yourself with the works of Noam chomsky and you will see the real terrorists are the western powers that been ruining our world for the last 300 years.

Says the gaal still living in the West :D

Do you hate yourself for living amongst such belligerent people? Ones that have been ruining our world for the last 300 years?

Is this why your posts are so truculent?