Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Puntland: Qoslaye's decision to send Somali girls to Saudi is new darkness.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

they dont pay much as he tol me,many countries have been lobbying for such deal including eritrea,ethiopia ,it is miracle some poor families will be supported by them and they dont have to do tahriib through bosaso anymore.they can go directly through the airport with legit visa.

i dont understand why some are against doing jobs,is job haram.

Your a Damul Jadiid Plant.

Give it up

xabad.damjaii is failing this nation by not eradicating alshabab enough.

but lets not dwell on negatives,doing a job is halal when your bro/sis is starving,you dont care about pride iyo abstract ideas,they want to survive,you write from your comforts of your house,if your welfare check didnt come you will be singing a different tune.

xabad   

<cite>

it is indeed permissible in islam.

What is permissible ?

I know for certain a woman isn't supposed to travel without Mahram thousands of miles away from her home to work in a household where there close contact without a foreign male - khalwa - takes place, this is forbidden in the deen.

<cite>

What is permissible ?

I know for certain a woman isn't supposed to travel without Mahram thousands of miles away from her home to work in a household where there close contact without a foreign male - khalwa - takes place, this is forbidden in the deen.

what about millions of somali females coming to europe,america ,ustralia etc do they have mahram? your logic fail here buddy and you writing on sol wont stop the deal,it is already done deal,20,000 on a single month showing up is enough evidence,this will curb unemployment problems in the long run plus they will have the chance to visit haj and umrah and saudi arabia is a Muslim COUNTRY.end of discussion

If a woman can't travel to Saudi Arabia to perform the Hajj or Imrah without a mehram then how is it permissible to go alone there to be a maid? Saudis are joke.

xabad   

said:

If a woman can't travel to Saudi Arabia to perform the Hajj or Imrah without a mehram then how is it permissible to go alone there to be a maid? Saudis are joke.

Bal adba! :D

They are sure flexible with their sharia rules.