Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

NISA sweep in Mogadishu successful dozen al shabaab captured including high rank

Samafal   

As they villa Somalia and killed 8 people, 4 from the same family including a policeman who was Omar Abdieadhid's body guards.

Samafal   

Asad they hit villa Somalia and killed 8 people, 4 from the same family including a policeman who was Omar Abdieadhid's body guard.

Johnny B   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^

I agree, Shabab is on the brink because Al Shabab is Damjadiid... thus Damajadiid too are on brink-- thanks to Culusow's failed presidency and rudderless policies.

P.S

When you say "our forces", you mean Culusow's Hutu militias-- who by day go about as SNA/NISA and by night Shabab-- right??

For some of us, the psychological scars of Somalia's civil war are just too deep.

For few of us it's beyond repairable, 26 years later,any Somali of military personnel that doesn't belong to their clan is somebody's militia or/and Al-shabab militia per definition. sad indeed.

Johnny B   

<cite>

No amount of posts with images of military gear and soldiers will change the fact that Somalia's seat of power (Villa Somalia) is still guarded by foreigners.

Sad indeed, but then thanks to these very foreigners that we do have a power seat to boot, thanks to these very foreigners, we do have a somehow functioning and internationally recognized government.

Sadder is, your implied patriotism is such, Al-qaida's black flag flies better in villa Somalia than the nation's blue one and the foreigners guarding it. .

<cite>

For some of us, the psychological scars of Somalia's civil war are just too deep.

For few of us it's beyond repairable, 26 years later,any Somali of military personnel that doesn't belong to their clan is somebody's militia or/and Al-shabab militia per definition. sad indeed.

Hey Johnny:

You appear to be arguing with me, so

allow me to refute your malicious insinuation here-- that anyone who calls out Culusow's militia for what they truly are is being clannish.

It is known that Damjadiid whilst fattening their own pockets--on a regular basis--send the local riffraff hutu militias and Al Shabab of Xamar to places like Uganda for training(as the so-called Somali National Army), only to come back home to resume their mooryaanimo and terrorism.

Ergo, your continued denial of this obvious fact, only serves to debase your judgement below the sagacity of any braying donkey out in Xamar, that has wisdom enough to see Damjadiid's shenanigans, without being ever mistaken and designating others clannish.?

xabad   

^ Your obsessive hatred for a certain clan is noted.

Hutu militias waa cayaal suuqa somalinet kalimad aad ka soo xaday.

Wax isku fal.

Johnny B   

<cite>

Hey Johnny:

You appear to be arguing with me, so

allow me to refute your malicious insinuation here--

Sure, go ahead and take no prisoners.

<cite>

that anyone who calls out Culusow's militia for what they truly are is being clannish.

And that is my alleged malicious insinuation?

I thought it was clear to any sane mind that i did call you on referring to the Somali National Army as "Culusow’s Hutu militias", but it regrettably seems that you think by just repeating your false premise, this time wrapping it with a Scotsman fallacy, by way of "what they truly are" you could retain your unreasoned assertion.

This is What to expect from a persona of intellectual pittance !

<cite>

It is known that Damjadiid whilst fattening their own pockets--on a regular basis--send the
local riffraff hutu militias and Al Shabab of Xamar
to places like Uganda for training(as the so-called Somali National Army), only to come back home to resume their
mooryaanimo and terrorism

We weren't done with your first false assertion and you start unleashing more of your arsenal of it at us, namely, the "local riffraff hutu militias and Al Shabab of Xamar" are sent to Uganda by the federal government of Somalia.

One can only wonder if it ever strucks you that making assertions in general and false ones in particular is an effortless equal opportunity layman business.

<cite>

Ergo, your continued denial of
this obvious fact
, only serves to debase your judgement below the sagacity of any braying donkey out in Xamar, that has wisdom enough to see Damjadiid's shenanigans, without being ever mistaken and designating others clannish.?

Suddenly his false assertion is an "obvious fact" that i and those who are of different stance are in denial of, this time thought we've to give him since he made an attempt towards mere rhetorical frippery.

Tillamook, we demand some civility and buy no amount of emphasizing your pretentious posture at the expense of your genuine personal thoughts.

<cite>

Sad indeed, but then thanks to these very foreigners that we do have a power seat to boot, thanks to these very foreigners, we do have a somehow functioning and internationally recognized government.

Sadder is, your implied patriotism is such, Al-qaida's black flag flies better in villa Somalia than the nation's blue one and the foreigners guarding it. .

Blah blah, Xasan came to power and yelled security, security, security, and three and half years later, AS is shelling Villa Somalia and tonight killed more people.

If so you are so patriotic. the likes of you and Malistar will hold Xasan accountable.

He FAILED!

I would have been even okay if 300 well-trained Waceysle boys guarded the villa. If Xasan was sincere, a Somali force would be providing the security for Xamar today.

You like the blue flag so much, then fight for it instead of expecting foreigners to bail you out.

xabad   

<cite>

I would have been even okay
if 300 well-trained Waceysle boys guarded the villa
. If Xasan was sincere, a Somali force would be providing the security for Xamar today.

You like the blue flag so much, then fight for it instead of expecting foreigners to bail you out.

Che has a point here.

<cite>

Malistar you remind me of Said Sahafi the former information minster. The American tanks were literally few kilo metres away and he was brieging reporters his side were winning.

What NISA you are talking about Alshabab are resurging and getting bolder. Today they fired motors at will to Villa Somalia and eight people including a policeman that worked in the therw got killed.

God bless Our NISA force Tonight they have folded three suicide Cars intended to Mascar civilians in SYL hotel and newly build beerta nabada, all terrorist killed on the spot

CIIDAMO.jpg

Wasiirka Ammaanka Xukumadda Somalia, C/risaaq Cumar Maxamed ayaa sheegay in Qaraxyadii xalay ka dhacay Muqdisho ay ka awood bad-naayeen Qaraxii lagu weeraray Hoteelka Jaziira sannadkii aynu kasoo gudubnay ee 2015-ka.

C/risaaq ayaa sheegay in ciidamada amniga dowladda Somalia ay ka hor-tageen qaraxyada, isagoo xusay inay ku joojiyeen bar-koontarool oo ciidamadu ay ku sugnaayeen, halkaasoo gaarigii koowaad uu isku qarxiyay.

“Gaariga hore ee Qaraxa lagu geystay wuxuu ahaa xamuul, ciidanka amniga dowladduna waxay ku joojiyeen koontaroolka, wuxuu isku dayay inuu halkaas ku soo maro si awood ah, balse markiiba wuu qarxay,” ayuu yiri Wasiirka Amniga oo xusay in afar ka tirsan ciidamadii koontaroolkaas ku sugnaa ay dhinteen.

Wasiirka Amniga ayaa sidoo kale sheegay in ciidamada ay toogteen kooxo isku-dayay inay gudaha u galaan Hoteelka SYL ee Muqdisho, kuwaasoo gaariga ka dagay, wuxuuna xusay in khasaaruhu yaraa marka loo eego Qaraxyadii dhacay xalay.

- See more at: http://www.hiiraan.ca/news/2016/Feb/wararka_maanta27-94989.htm#sthash.fbMFNcFc.dpuf