Sign in to follow this  
xabad

Xabashi Huuro Uff!

xabad   

Sat next to Xabashi in the bus today. I immediately got up, huuradisa was too much, Akhas ! Overpowering !

Have you all noticed they have a special huuro and stink about them.

is it the raw meat they eat ?

Lack of proper oral hygiene ? not flossing for example.

...or is it just genetic ?

I seriously contemplated assaulting his filthy ass. He wasn't disheveled or anything, he was dell dressed and normal looking too.

Aren't all Human beings are born with sense of smell ? How are they not able to smell their filth ? How do their women cope with them ?

Growing up stories about their poor hygiene were legend. But, man your would think magaalo life with hot showers and all manners of body care products would change them.

smiley-plugging-nose.png

xabad   

It times like these I appreciate Somali people, for all their other faults. You sit next to them and mashallah udgoon, they keep a good hygiene.

somalee   

Xabad that is very true. I think it has something to do with their Orthodox faith. They rarely brush. The Habeshas who prescribe to other forms of Christianity like Catholicism or Protestantism are different.

Mooge   

niyoow ethiopian people use strong zigny spices in their foods and it comes out when they sweat and during cooking the strong smelly spice coats their clothes and body and when they go out everyone can smell. they also have very poor hygiene, they pee on the streets and don't brush their teeth as much.

overall, they are very smelly and have very poor state of cleanliness. they are not very well-brought up people in general. its all about the cultural upbringing.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Xabad that is very true. I think it has something to do with their Orthodox faith.
They rarely brush
. The Habeshas who prescribe to other forms of Christianity like Catholicism or Protestantism are different.

What ???

Has anybody befriended them and told them to clean up their uskag.

I will make it a point from now to ask them.

xabad   

<cite>

Xabad that is very true. I think it has something to do with their Orthodox faith. They rarely brush.
The Habeshas who prescribe to other forms of Christianity like Catholicism or Protestantism are different

Maa saas baa ? Cajiib, so their faith has something to do with it.

xabad   

<cite>

niyoow ethiopian people use strong zigny spices in their foods and it comes out when they sweat and during cooking the strong smelly spice coats their clothes and body and when they go out everyone can smell. they also have very poor hygiene, they pee on the streets and don't brush their teeth as much.

overall, they are very smelly and have very poor state of cleanliness. they are not very well-brought up people in general. its all about the cultural upbringing.

No doubt.

They have their own trademark funk. :->

galbeedi   

Xabad, I like the way you kicking some butt today.

Somalidu udgoonaa siiba Haweenkeena.

Mawjada meesha aad saartay kaga wad , anigu kolay kaa qaban maayo.

xabad   

<cite>

I agree. Xabad should first explain to us who the "xabashis" are before we can discuss their supposed huuro.

Your average generic Ethio Qashin, not including Oromos or any Muslim group.

Mooge and Somalee touched on it, its the Orthodox ones that reek

Miyir   

Generalizing People and cheering each other, just reeks of ignorance and stupidity. I met many Somalis that will fit your description. you're using a blanket term to cover individuals.its very disappointing to see being displayed here by people who should know better!!!!!!

xabad   

<cite>

Generalizing People and cheering each other, just reeks of ignorance and stupidity. I met many Somalis that will fit your description. you're using a blanket term to cover individuals.its very disappointing to see being displayed here by people who should know better!!!!!!

Unfortunately its true. Your the first Somali to come to their defense, maxaa jira adeer ? Your married to one. They have their positives too.