Sign in to follow this  
xabad

Zoomalis & Southern Sudanese are Related

They tend little more expensive.

In any case, I now object Somalis calling my fellow bantus jareers hehe :-)

But I don't object them insulting Arabs though.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

They tend little more expensive.

In any case, I now object Somalis calling my fellow bantus jareers hehe :-)

But I don't object them insulting Arabs though.

I told you Che, we ( Somalis ) are getting more Afro conscious by the day.

The generation before us were obsequious Carab Sheegato, the pendelum has firmly swung the other way. Some like Miyir have gone off the deep end and claiming full black status now. :D :D

Your Bantu could be attributable to your Boqor clan lineage, who knows.

Yes, who knows though I am not directly related to them.

Anyway, I will embrace my Afrikaanimo as long as I am the top geel just as Germans are pro Europe as long as they are the top dogs.

We need to dethrone Ethios, Ghananians and Nigerians. I would have included South Africans but those niggers think they are African.

Miyir   

JULY 5, 2014

Profile photo of Miyir

Miyir

NOMAD

<cite>@Dr_Osman said:</cite>

They’re is an interesting DNA study done by a genetic journal that suggests Somalis are half way between african and arabs and have a substantial amount of non african ancestory.

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/fetchSingleRepresentation.action?uri=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393.s017

Dr osman

stick what you do well bashing HAG and Ciidan Suldan, do you know anything about genetics? we have lowest admixture, Somalis have higher African gene then most south Sahara African countries EB 85% , 11% T or K (this is what article is talking about) less then 2% J gene that Arabs carry.

about K gene, 30000 yrs ago before anything called Arab or Somali existed returned to Africa, this gene we share mostly North Africans and South east Asian(India, pakistan etc) not middle eastren arabs you love so much to belong.

Supplementary Text S1: Affinities of the Ethio-Somali ancestry component

Our analysis of the Ethio-Somali ancestry component revealed at K=12 produced three results

that support its non-African affinities. First, the lowest pairwise FST values estimated for the

Ethio-Somali ancestral population from the ADMIXTURE analysis are with the Maghrebi and

Arabian ancestral populations (0.074, 0.083) (the Maghrebi ancestry component derives from an early back-to-Africa migration into North Africa [1,2]). FST values are on average lower between

the Ethio-Somali component and non-African populations (mean=0.097) than with sub-Saharan

African populations (mean=0.126) (see figure immediately below).

Miyir   

JULY 5, 2014 | QUOTE REPLY

Profile photo of Coofle

Coofle

NOMAD

somalis and the obsession with being Arabs……@Miyir its exactly as you said.

logically, we would have Arab traces in our genetic pool, due to the long standing geographic proximity that would make genetic mixing easier. … but at the same time all genetic data available on the internet that I have seen proved that we are everything but Arabs…Our language is Cushitic (Amharic is Semitic meaning same family as arabic), we share our phenotype with Cushitic speaking nations (we look like them and our culture is also similar in bucolic sense) and finally our genotype is closely related to that of the Oromo….. There is no single credible document mentioning Somalis as being descendants of Arabs….

This arab obsession (Quraish obsession) naturally stems from adherence to Islam, … one might argue that the revered great great great grandfathers (sheekh reer hebel) were merely Arabic sheikhs that out of respect people have posthumously added their lineage to!!!..

Miyir   

"In Somali males, 14 haplogroups were identified. The frequency of the clade E3b was 81.1%, including 77.6% of the haplogroup E3b1 defined by the M78 mutation. The Eurasian haplogroup K2 was found in 10.4%, and 3.0% of the Somali Y chromosomes belonged to the major clade J. Only 3.0% of the Somalis had the sub-Saharan African haplogroups A3, B and E3a*(xE3a4). Less than 2.0% of the Somalis belonged to the Northwest African E3b2 lineage. In the present study, no individual belonging to E3b* chromosomes carried the V6 mutation, which identifies a subset of chromosomes assigned to E3b* (E-M35*).10"

The data suggest that the male Somali population is a branch of the East African population – closely related to the Oromos in Ethiopia and North Kenya – with predominant E3b1 cluster italic gamma lineages that were introduced into the Somali population 4000–5000 years ago, and that the Somali male population has approximately 15% Y chromosomes from Eurasia (K Or T introduced 30,000.00 years ago) int and approximately 5% from sub-Saharan Africa.

Juan J Sanchez1, Charlotte Hallenberg1, Claus Børsting1, Alexis Hernandez2 and Niels Morling1

1Department of Forensic Genetics, Institute of Forensic Medicine, University of Copenhagen, Denmark

2Departamento de Canarias, Instituto Nacional de Toxicología, La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain

Correspondence: Dr JJ Sanchez, Department of Forensic Genetics, Institute of Forensic Medicine, University of Copenhagen, 11 Frederik V's Vej, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark. Tel: +45 35 32 62 87; Fax: +45 35 32 61 20; E-mail: juan.sanchez@forensic.ku.dk

xabad   

^^^ Miyir, your functionally illiterate in genomics. :D :lol:

I may have to start a crash course for you.

That is why data is the best. Xariga lagu xiray ninkaan isagaa gacmihiisa kuwatay.

somalee   

Since you are the 'expert' in this, mind explaining the variations in the genetic make-up of Somali-Ethiopians and Somalis from Somalia. A person from Gaashaamo and his cousin in Burco or Cerigabo are different in their DNA? Or one from Af Dheer and his cousin in Af madow? How did one group of the same family on the other side of the border end up different? This is total bullshit.

xabad   

<cite>

Since you are the 'expert' in this, mind explaining the variations in the genetic make-up of Somali-Ethiopians and Somalis from Somalia. A person from Gaashaamo and his cousin in Burco or Cerigabo are different in their DNA? Or one from Af Dheer and his cousin in Af madow? How did one group of the same family on the other side of the border end up different? This is total bullshit.

Nooo! :mad: I thought i already explained to you, there is no difference. This classification was purely for experimental purposes. scientists involved clarified it too.

Miyir   

<cite>

You noticed too. the whole publication is manipulated to dupe, unfortunately it appeals to insecure people like xabad friend or science illiterates. its pushed by some fringe die hard Eurocentrics for other reasons, all the links Xabad friend used are known Eurocentrics who believe ancient Egyptians was transplanted whites in Africa and other Northeastern people are mixed lol, their numbers are declining due to the modern DNA testing and publications.

Example: North African dna haplogroup? what hell is that? grouped with (Asia)middle east lol

We Somalis are the biggest surprise that emerged from DNA testing, everyone assumed including me we are mixed breed because our location and the way we look. Somalis are least mixed people on earth DNA wise and carry one of the oldest DNA. its other way around, most our neighbors carry our DNA.

"Recall that the Horn-Nile Valley crania show, as a group, the largest overlap with other regions. A review of the recent literature indicates that there are male lineage ties between African peoples who have been traditionally labeled as being ''racially'' different, with ''racially'' implying an ontologically deep divide. The PN2 transition, a Y chromosome marker, defines a lineage (within the YAPþ derived haplogroup E or III) that emerged in Africa probably before the last glacial maximum, but after the migration of modern humans from Africa (see Semino et al., 2004). This mutation forms a clade that has two daughter subclades (defined by the biallelic markers M35/215 (or 215/M35) and M2) that unites numerous phenotypically variant African populations from the supra-Saharan, Saharan, and sub-Saharan regions.."

(S.O.Y Keita. Exploring northeast African metric craniofacial variation at the individual level: A comparative study using principal component analysis. Am. J. Hum. Biol. 16:679-689, 2004.)

keita2004neanalysis.htm

"A paucity of written historical evidence forces the student of early Somalia to depend on the findings of archeology, anthropology, historical linguistics, and related disciplines. Such evidence has provided insights that in some cases have refuted conventional explanations of the origins and evolution of the Somali people. For example, where historians once believed that the Somalis originated on the Red Sea's western coast, or perhaps in southern Arabia, it now seems clear that the ancestral homeland of the Somalis, together with affiliated Cushite peoples, was in the highlands of southern Ethiopia, specifically in the lake regions. Similarly, the once-common notion that the migration and settlement of early Muslim followers of the Prophet Muhammad on the Somali coast in the early centuries of Islam had a significant impact on the Somalis no longer enjoys much academic support. *Scholars now recognize that the Arab factor--except for the Somalis' conversion to Islam--is marginal to understanding the Somali past. Furthermore, conventional wisdom once held that Somali migrations followed a north-to-south route; the reverse of this now appears to be nearer the truth"

xabad   

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Runti, I wanted to engage you, but you start from such a low base i would be wasting my time. Some situations are so hopless to be beyond remedy, yours is such case Miyir, with all respect your illiterate in these field. Kala bax faraha

You know what Arabs say: " I don't know is half the knowledge."

Educate yourself brother.

Miyir   

Xabad

What a maturity in such short time! Waving the white flag.

still waiting the North African haplogroup? whatever its

xabad   

<cite>

Xabad

What a maturity in such short time! Waving the white flag.

still waiting the North African haplogroup? whatever its

Comprehension skills are shaky with you ma istiri ?