Sign in to follow this  
xabad

Depression

xabad   

Any who doesn't go through it at some point in his/her life is either.

1. Not living

2. or has an ape IQ

xabad   

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell

somalee   

Listening to Qur'an does it for me. Try Abdelbasid Abdisamad or Abdallah Matrood, my 2 favorite. Re-evaluate your life Xabad. Just approach this suggestion with an open mind. Do some exercise too.

Good luck.

xabad   

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

H. L. Mencken

Mooge   

niyoow Xabad is like a night and day when you compare him to his old persona.

xabad used to be angry, muslim bashing Kafir who had no other topic of interest other bashing of muslims. let us give him credit niyoow for the transformation that happened in the last 1 year.

he is very wise man niyoow intellectually and these days he talks about politics, culture, the world and that is a great niyoow. i learned few things from him.

xabad, niyoow, talk more, don't isolate yourself and don't take things too hard. the most depressed people in the world are those who keep things inside. i am the happiest man on earth because i say it like it is niyoow. i tell the truth, i don't hate anyone and i have a cause i promote which the welfare of Puntland and its noble people. on top of that, I don't apologize for my cause. i wish i could promote somalia as a whole but there are many forces working against me niyoow as you know, and many snakes I don't want to grow.

i hope my tip helps niyoow.

galbeedi   

Xabad , did you tried companionship finding the other half.. Sometimes it is nice to come home to someone that cares about you. and listens your problems and hopes. Try it , who knows it could help.