Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Amiin Caamir on Abdiwalli Gaas double standard

<cite>
said:</cite>

Xabad is fast rising in my estimation as a serious political scientist. His arguments have a lot of merit.

The usual feminine ululation of one of our resident hapless habros of SOL is duly noted in here...?

Tallaabo, why do you wanna throw homeboy Xabad under the bus like dat... you petty rapscallion you...?

Puntland has been dividing in regions in the last election and will continue to do so. What you say about us and what you do is two different things: when our oil kicks all the southern mooryans come like there is no tomorrow.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

The usual feminine ululation of one of our resident hapless habros of SOL is duly noted in here...?

Tallaabo, why do you wanna throw homeboy Xabad under the bus like dat... you petty rapscallion you...?

Ninka qabiil u mashaxaradayaa waa adiga. I have simply stated the obvious facts that unlike xabad's meaningful arguments you keep regurgitating the puntite clan line which is fooling no one but your deluded lot. You guys think that we are still in the post independence years when the HAG clan's once apolitical nature allowed you have more say in Somali affairs than you actually deserve.

somalee   

I seriously don't understand why all Somalis are so intimidated by Puntlanders :-D The man was merely representing his people in that meeting, he doesn't have to agree with Qoslaaye.

xabad   

I hereby apologize to my PL brothers: Tillamook and Che, Xaal qaata, i was wrong for the generalization and truculent language. I have amended my posts.

galbeedi   

Waan la soo daahay, laakiin Xabad, if you want people to take you seriously , you should never insult a whole community or generalize your accusations.

Tallaabo jarkuu kaa tuuraya ee is jir.

Holac   

Tallaabo is cool. So are Xabad and Tillamook. Its all in the spirit of a hot debate.

Amin Amir hardly pens anything positive about Puntland or Somaliland. His lampoons reflect a typical Southern grievance.