Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Documentary: Boob La Sharciyeeyay

xabad   

Excellent documentary. Pleasantly surprised Somali reporting has reached this standard, Videography is fantastic, the tone is professional, pulled out all of the stops.

I see progress, kudos to these young Wariye, he has definitely set the bar high for Somali Journalism.

Holac   

I see progress, kudos to these young Wariye, he has definitely set the bar high for Somali Journalism.

I agree.

galbeedi   

This young man is really different than what we used to see from Somali journalists. I think he should forward this documentary to the international media. By far , this is high quality both the pictures and the way he narrates the story.

well done.

As long as the so called governments, regional or federal, are issuing licenses to foreign companies this illegal stuff wont stop. There are well known people in PL who are involve in this business, some of them even holding high level position in this government. So, when you know who's doing it and have the means to stop it, then you can't call it as "national tragedy" and look the other way. Call it what it is, a thieving by the elite.

Dhalinyaradii badda ilaashan jirtay ha la soo cesho, and this time they shouldn't ask for money, but rather burn the damn boats. That may send some message.