Sign in to follow this  
bosmanoglu

somalia on news (again)

xabad   

Bosmanoglu, I thought you said you didn't vote for Erdogan, but here you in full battle mode defending his criminal foreign policy in Syria.

What gives ?

American Democrats didn't support Bush in his criminal war against Iraq, that is what is expected of you.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Bosmanoglu,

Journalists Erdem Gul and Can Dundar of Cumhuriyet were imprisoned after exposing Turkish intelligence services sending weapons and ammunition to Islamist rebels fighting the Syrian regime.

Please answer that

you think all syrians are exactly same, from same factory!... let me give you some history tips..

Syria is exactly an analogy of Turkiye.. Both states are formed by old ottoman elite of Young Turks. In Syria case, arap elements from ottoman parliament formed Syria. Both states undergone modern state building proceses of secular, democratic structure. Until Asad family fell into baasism and sectarian rule of oppression, it was exactly what Turkiye is.

Having said that, Syria has a considerable Turkmen population. Those Turkmen are exactly from "kayi" tribe that established Ottoman dynasty and has historical significance for Turkiye. Some of these Turkmens are shia, most sunni. There are kurds, in same split. Turkmens and Kurds live in joint villages and towns that exist on both Turkiye and Syria. For example a Turkish citizen wakes up in the morning in Turkish side of the town and goes to farm his field in Syrian part of town, or vise versa.

Apart from these native elements, there are selefi butchers wandering around along with lebanese hizbullah that are hired butchers for Asad government. In a very small area of Syria, which is at mortar-artillery distance to Turkish towns, there are crowds of Iranian revolutionary guards, russian troops, shia arabs (called alevites there), caucassian cihadist boneheads and also some durzi cristians, asyyrians, yezidis etc etc.

Those Turkmens, Arabs and Kurds living in north of Aleppo (halep) are more Turkish than Syrians economically, historically and culturally and our government sees them as such. When these people (not imported selefis, hizbullahs, iranians etc) are attacked daily with barrel bombs and heavy artillery, millions flock to Turkish border walking kms long death routes with elders and children at their backs, noone could expect Turkish government to be silent about it. Those common elements, had received, are receiving and will receive full support from Turkish government for their survival.

That incident you have mentioned has happened by Gulen Tarikat (which everyone knows to be a part of intelligence organization of some of our beloved allies) when they started an all-out political war with ruling political party. They intercepted a Turkish intelligence convoy that were carrying basically ammunition (not weapons) to Turkmen and FSA militia. Later those so-called tarikat guys who took part in (prosecutor and others) are all judged and convicted for serving foreign powers' interests.

Those 2 journalist had done nothing more than making news of this incident with material served to them by those tarikat operatives, like all the media in Turkiye, but they were the first. They could do that with constitutional protection of free press and personal liberties etc. At later stages of prosecution, court ruled for broadcast ban on this incident, all other media abided by this ruling. Those 2, one being head of traditional cumhuriyet paper, other news director of same paper, I guess with the trill of gaining fast-fame, defied court ruling and re-published those material. I don't agree for them to be jailed during trial (that is the status now) but they pushed limits of judicial system. I also believe no one (including journalists, politicians) can be above the law. Plus, looking at the new absurd orientation of a traditionally republican and leftist newspaper, I have difficulty to sympatize. These 2 turned a legendary newspaper into something not different then erdogan papers.

We are not the only country supplying arms and ammunition to Syria, Iranians, Russians, Americans, Israelis and Germans are doing this regularly. They provide arms and ammunition to players that they feel close to. PKK uses latest Panzerfaust launchers now for example, donated from Germany, as if they are interested in killing daesh with those. Pkk terorists instead are using them to kill Turkish teachers, medics, policemen, soldiers etc within Turkiye's borders.

All of these activities are criminal according to International law, including ours by the way. You cant send weapons and arsenal to a war zone under sanctions. So before judging our actions which have merit to support real moderate natives of region, you should think of American, German, Russian, Iranian weapons that are used by daesh, army of islam, nusra, hizbullah and psychopats alike. Check daesh videos and see what vehicles they are using and ask where they might come from. (there was one famous plumber truck from florida or something on news :) check it out, cool story)

I guess I did my duty enough for the night to educate you with world realities....

<cite>

American Democrats didn't support Bush in his criminal war against Iraq, that is what is expected of you.

Majority of them did (or at least they didn't have guts to say no)! They voted for the authorization of the Iraq war, Hilary included. It is only when the sh!t hit the roof that they started to criticize Bush.

xabad   

<cite>

Majority of them did (or at least they didn't have guts to say no)! They voted for the authorization of the Iraq war, Hilary included. It is only when the sh!t hit the roof that they started to criticize Bush.

Excellent point, Che!

Yeah, Naagtaan Xune democrats hor boodaysa - Hillary clinton, I can't stand her, she is very hawkish, and is a Dino - democrat in name only. I think only Obama was against the war, that is one big reason he won the presidency.

But the general population was anti war, most were decent people who were against the injustice, but the elites are disconnected from them in many other issues. Turkey is different every Turk bays for blood when his government is involved with foreign countries. They are hyper nationalist and pig headed in their allegiance, party affiliations go out the door, very immature and medieval mindset.

xabad   

^ Witness how this government increased its seats and authority by appealing to anti Kurdish sentiment. they got mandate to declare war on their own citizens; the south east is war zone like iraq and syria with atrocities committed by turkish special forces regularly, people dying of starvation and lack of treatment.

Charity begins at home, a brutal despot squashing fellow muslims at home portrays himself as saviour to african muslim half way around the world.

<cite>

Turkey is different every Turk bays for blood when his government is involved with foreign countries. They are hyper nationalist and pig headed in their allegiance, party affiliations go out the door, very immature and medieval mindset.

:D :D :D

ok. this childish passing over the ball, changing profile names to say something, using offensive name callings, etc. Really I started to value and quality of discussion on this forum.

If you are illiterate to read what is written and argued, instead providing chilldish arguements, your strategy to pollute and dilute contributions is sick and childish. You are a shameful person to call someone pigheaded. And if you and your kind dominate this forum, I think I should rather be somewhere else.

You need to learn how to discuss, argue, share with a genuine curiosity and courtesy. This is called manners, civilised attitude, minimal intellect etc etc.. Think of those.

I am very sorry that I took you seriously and answered your pollutive question. You are a total waste of time, shame for your culture and what that stands for.

I wish you success on your endeavors in your petty tribalistic world. Be with Allah and away from normal people.

xabad   

<cite>

:D

ok. this childish passing over the ball, changing profile names to say something, using offensive name callings, etc. Really I started to value and quality of discussion on this forum.

If you are illiterate to read what is written and argued, instead providing chilldish arguements, your strategy to pollute and dilute contributions is sick and childish. You are a shameful person to call someone pigheaded. And if you and your kind dominate this forum, I think I should rather be somewhere else.

You need to learn how to discuss, argue, share with a genuine curiosity and courtesy. This is called manners, civilised attitude, minimal intellect etc etc.. Think of those.

I am very sorry that I took you seriously and answered your pollutive question. You are a total waste of time, shame for your culture and what that stands for.

I wish you success on your endeavors in your petty tribalistic world. Be with Allah and away from normal people.

You weren't personally insulted, stop the petulance.

WElcome BOS

This development is welcome,turkeys are just coming/visiting their second home.

what i great day when i just recovered from winter fever and read the following on my IPAD

'Turkey Helping Somalia Fight Al-Shabab? Turkish Military's First Base In Africa Will Train African Soldiers

i enthusiastically welcome this development,i think turkey/somalia can work together,cooperate on areas of mutual interest and become allies.if this base becomes a reality,i hope it changes to permenant one where somalia army can be trained to secure its borders and fight alshabab.

if someone has an issue with the PO,please be civil and discuss contents that are related with the thread,what happens in turkey stays in turkey,we fully support what ever the turkish government sees fit,we are behind them. as we say in SOMALIA-'ku soo dhawaada caleemo qoyan"WELCOME with green leaves!!1

WElcome BOS

This development is welcome,turkeys are just coming/visiting their second home.

what i great day when i just recovered from winter fever and read the following on my IPAD

'Turkey Helping Somalia Fight Al-Shabab? Turkish Military's First Base In Africa Will Train African Soldiers

i enthusiastically welcome this development,i think turkey/somalia can work together,cooperate on areas of mutual interest and become allies.if this base becomes a reality,i hope it changes to permenant one where somalia army can be trained to secure its borders and fight alshabab.

if someone has an issue with the PO,please be civil and discuss contents that are related with the thread,what happens in turkey stays in turkey,we fully support what ever the turkish government sees fit,we are behind them. as we say in SOMALIA-'ku soo dhawaada caleemo qoyan"WELCOME with green leaves!!1

This only shows and cements our historical ties,we have unbreakable bond of friendship

Turkey Must Show Leadership and being committed to Somali’s future as a secure Muslim state, and just as convinced that the only way to guarantee that outcome is through diplomacy . And while no solution can be imposed from outside, I believe Turkey has a responsibility to help bring different somali groups to the table and to encourage the difficult but necessary decisions that will lead to peace.

For me, fighting for Turkey &Somali Partnership isn’t just about supporting one group — it’s a personal commitment to the friendship between turkey and SOMALIA and our vision for peace and security

a female relative of mine got the opportunity to study 2 year master degree in Turkey,finished and got high pay job in Mogadishu,alshabab begun to threaten her but she never stopped,he continues to work and do her duty as a citizen..this is the kind of vision we want to generate.

Holac   

bosmanoglu, Turks are proud people, never silenced by anyone. Don't let xabad's heated conversation force you to flee. Your mission here is to highlight all the good work that the Turks are doing in Somalia and you should stick with that regardless of who disagrees. Don't be the first Turk to run away from battle. :)

Illyria   

Bosmanoglu,

Ignore the trolls.

This Xabad character comes across as if a prowler in the pauper house with little misinformation. in his last post, i think he was complimenting the Turks and the expression which alluded him was "big-headed" and not "pig-headed" unless that is what is common in his circles, in which case, as i said he is a coaster in the tenement with very little in the cerebral compartment, and could do with more history lessons. just see if you could make sense of his argument about the Democrats in the US.

A word to the wise, if you want to engage Somalis, you must come armed with a thick skin and be ready to be confused. Out goes historical facts, rationale or research-based data. just like trying to have a sensible conversation with your average Merican.

For what it is worth, i do not follow Turkish involvement in Somalia, good or bad, and could not comment on its engagement. i would say however Erdogan is a hero and has done what others could not in the case of Somalia. Somalia is a shite experiment for African despot. how the mighty has fallen. so anything Turks or other muslims do are more than welcome. i'd rather be wronged by the well-meaning, even if thieving, muslims than the deceitful evangelical missionaries or their well-fed pagans.

xabad   

<cite>

Bosmanoglu,

Ignore the trolls.

This Xabad character comes across as if a prowler in the pauper house with little misinformation. in his last post, i think he was complimenting the Turks and the expression which alluded him was "big-headed" and not "pig-headed" unless that is what is common in his circles, in which case, as i said he is a coaster in the tenement with very little in the cerebral compartment, and could do with more history lessons. just see if you could make sense of his argument about the Democrats in the US.

A word to the wise, if you want to engage Somalis, you must come armed with a thick skin and be ready to be confused. Out goes historical facts, rationale or research-based data. just like trying to have a sensible conversation with your average Merican.

For what it is worth, i do not follow Turkish involvement in Somalia, good or bad, and could not comment on its engagement. i would say however Erdogan is a hero and has done what others could not in the case of Somalia. Somalia is a shite experiment for African despot. how the mighty has fallen. so anything Turks or other muslims do are more than welcome. i'd rather be wronged by the well-meaning, even if thieving, muslims than the deceitful evangelical missionaries or their well-fed pagans.

:D :D

Shame on you, throwing a Somali brother under a bus to mollify a foreigner.

Such cravenness has become dejure for your ilk anyways, i will let you cook.

Illyria   

I actually threw you a life-line but you missed it. you were prancing all over as if there is no tomorrow. anyway if you feel wronged or thrown under the bus, xaal qaado. i will ignore the the last line.