Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Puntland Tourism

xabad   

They are not tourists, i can't guarantee that, they are on some nefarious mission, yet to be known. But never trust those people.

Tourism is a dirty word to me, denotes beaches filled with skimpily dressed westerners and a local population that is geared to serve their needs, its rife with sexual immorality and unsavory acts, not a very dignified way to earn livelihood. You should be careful, Che what you promote.

Bayla, Qardo and Bossaso districts are Bariga dhow. Alula (Cape Guardafui ), Iskushuban and Qandala districts are the Bari fog, a land with beautiful beaches, date farms and surprisingly some green areas.

I don't mind a beach house on Ras Hafun and a cottage in Calmadow. :-)

tumblr_m784wivxPf1qill6po1_r1_500.jpg

barakaysaade23.jpg

Mooge   

che, you haven't seen nothing niyoow. i will share amazing photos of places soon. puntland is really blessed with best landscape in all of Somalia. we have desert, green, hawd, nugaal, hills, mountains and beaches. Puntland is a blend of all that nature offers niyoow. its people are waking up to the endless potential their land has and that is why every puntlander is on a mission these days. people are excited and everyone is rebuilding the state.

movement has already started.

Alpha, I have been considering that lately in serious manner. In America, it seems your life is determined by paying bills and incurring debt.. It's cliche but I do miss the simple life.

Mooge, please do share!