Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

PLayOffs '10

BOB   

Tuujiye & Seeker Kobe ONLY demonstrates the sign of greatness which is something all the great players before him had, the likes of Magic, Bird, Jordan, Pippen etc. ;)

Kobe, like all the great players in any team sport is someone who truly loves big games as it seems it only brings the best out of him so don’t be surprised when you see him taking the likes of Hill (Is he still married to Tamia?) to the cleaners as they’re no match for him. :cool:

I will genuinely be surprised if Suns manage to win more than one game in this series and once Lakers reach the final...well, you know what is coming next. Redemption...Kobe will destroy Pierce, Allen and my man KG.

PS. Kobe is an Arsenal, AC Milan and Barcelona fan...I bet you lot didn’t know that, he's good friends with Ronaldinho and Thierry Henry. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^ lool not Arsenal saaxiib adaa taas ku darsaday loool... Ac, is because he lived their..Barca is his team...

Kobe is a great player, laakiin he will not beat Boston Celtics with this team... Lebron had a really good team and he put up some crazy numbers that Kobe will not and can not put up...Phionex will not beat LA and I don't think they could even win a game against this big fron line up..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

SeeKer   

Originally posted by *BOB:

Tuujiye & Seeker Kobe ONLY demonstrates the sign of greatness which is something all the great players before him had, the likes of Magic, Bird, Jordan, Pippen etc.
;)

Ummm.....what happened to he is the GREATEST? You humanized him icon_razz.gif

I could care less for the guy.......I get a foul taste everytime I speak his name, hence most of my friends steer clear of me on LA game nights :(

Celtics-Lakers would be incredible but I ain't predicting anything because I am enjoying the series going on this week :D

PS:- BOB there is no way you compared Jordon to Kobe :eek:

SeeKer   

While Boston takes the broom to Orlando, it seems the Sun finally came out from behind the cloud. Hope this means we will see some SUN shiny weather for the next four days :D:D

Ps:- Please keep Manute Bol in your thoughts. He is in hospital for kidney failure and Stevens Johnson Syndrome. I met him once when he gave a talk about Sudan. He is a great man for all he has done to help his home country. I hope he gets better soon so he can continue to do good. smile.gif

Tuujiye   

^^ LA will win it.. not because they are the better team, but because of the NBA commisioner..he wants LA and Boston in the finals.. I never seen a team Like LA who get calls left to right..I hate Fisher!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

FatB   

lols come on how can u hate Mr 0.4????

looks like celtic cant close out magic... game 6 here we come

Somalina   

Tuujiye, waxaa rabtid dheh, but you can't hate on Bryant's talent. Mr 4th Qtr. He is a future hall of famer and one of the best to ever played the game. Phnx needs to defend well against the Lakers, they can't just trade pts with them.

Boston got beat up literally last night. 3 players got xusul iyo feedh. lol...I think they will finish the Magic on game 6. No no I know they will.

Tuujiye   

The magics started to play the game Boston wanted to play loool.... Watch for Rashiid Wallace next game..he will take out Haward and Vince... Orlando came to hurt boston and is game on.... Boston is a very dirt team if they want to be looool...KG will come out big....is done in game 6...

Kobe is the best player in the world...But he doesn't have a team that could beat Boston. The Sun are letting him score as much because he could get his on the Zone but the rest of the guys are done for.

Game 6 will be like back in the days style...Nicks and the Bulls style loool dagaal aa soo socdo..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Kobe is the best player in the world...

Thank You very much...now that wasn't so hard after all was it? Let Lebron James earn his stripes then I'll give his due but at the moment he's not even worthy to clean Kobe's shoes. ;)

PS. Seeker & Obbo will bite my head off for saying that... :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

SJ   

I hate Lakers. I would throw a house party if they lose to Suns.

Not likely but it would be nice to see the under dogs meet in the final, Magin vs Suns.

Where is Layzie? Did espn stop paying her for her freelance work? smile.gif

Oz   

Celtics loose you won't see Layzie around. Lakers all the way.. :D