Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

My new year predictions, Trump, Hassan Sheelkh, Assad and oil....

galbeedi   

Barwaaqo, I know the guy very well. Waa jago doon. mid Xaaafadiisa ah ayuu bedelayaa oo wasiir ayuu noqonayaa sidaan warka ku hayo.

Dadkii wax bedeli lahaa ma ahan.

The whole system should be reformed. outsiders like us could only do the necessary changes.

galbeedi,

you're a weird guy. what do you want exactly? you ought to be more clear, ma istidhi?

its quite obvious you habour political ambitions. so far we've established the following facts -you don't want to become a politician in Puntland because its a mono-tribal entity and have expressed grievances about representation. you don't stand a chance in Xamar. you can't join Suldan Wabar and Awdal State nonsense because they don't exist anymore and there's very little appetite for their agenda, anyway.

have you ever considered the SL Republic?

Galbeedi,

I cannot concur nor refute most your predictions, but one of them caught my attentions, that England to win Euro 16. That I can promise you will not happen! There is a better chance of you winning Somalia's president than England winning any major sport trophy!! Don't fall for their qualification stage success, their current team is as mediocre as the ones before it. They don't have the toughness to win nor the great talent as the other European powerhouses. Kane, Rooney, and Oxlade Chamberlain aint gonna bring it home. The giant Germans, despite their rough start in the qualifying stage are still my pick. If not them, then it's gonna be between the younger French team (host) or the aging Spaniards. And Belgium may still be the dark horses.

galbeedi   

Gheelle.T, you are probably right, but in England, there could be some new kid between now and the summer. I thought the most exciting league in the world deserves some recognition. I usually watch Saturday mornings while laying in bed.

Alpha, sometimes you look a deep man with sophisticated "Canerbqash troll" who also responses with colourful jabs, yet on the other side I see you posting those crazy law down gangster raps and I would say " Isn't that a weird guy?.

Any way, since our dear sister Barwaaqo is anxiously wafting for my answer, I promise I will explain my positions soon. Be patient.

<cite>

Alpha, sometimes you look a deep man with sophisticated "Canerbqash troll" who also responses with colourful jabs, yet on the other side I see you posting those crazy law down gangster raps and I would say " Isn't that a weird guy?.

good morning habrowadag,

you write in riddles Galbeedi. what does it mean this 'colourful jabs' lol.

galbeedi   

Alpha, it means nothing. Habeen wanaagsa. Usually I come from work in the late afternoon or early evening. When I am tired, I do not like writing , but I do check the forum.

Waxoogaa Ayaan daalacdaa oo bal ragii golaha joogay, Mooge, Saalax, Xabad, Che, Gooni,Alpha iyo ragii kaleba tolow manta maxay soo gudbiyeen Ayaan is idhaahdaa.

Doodu halkeeda ha inooga socoto.