Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

My new year predictions, Trump, Hassan Sheelkh, Assad and oil....

galbeedi   

I never did predict much of anything before in SOL. It was Haaji Hanjufw who was the best prognosticator here in Somalia online. I guess he could be busy campaigning for that odious Muuse Biixi in Hargeisa.

Here are my predictions of 2016.

1-Since I live in oil country, Alberta, I should say something about the black gold. It will remain below $40 dollars for 2016.

2-Loud mouth Donald Trump will lose Iowa caucuses and new Hampshire republican primaries. Who knows , he may quit or run a their party candidate.

3- Saudi backed Yemenis will take over the capital Sana'.

4-At the end of 2016, Assad will transfer power to coalition of moderate rebels and Alewite army generals. Russia will give him asylum.

5-President Hassan Sheikh will extend his term for one more year after making secret deals with Cabdiweli of Puntland.

6-Putin of Russia will face tough economic situation at home, to divert attention, he may escalate to more confrontation.

7-Iraq will spilt in two. Mosul, Kirkuk and Irbil will join a Kurds led Sunni state in the north, while the Shia and their Iranian patrons will concentrate south and Baghdad.

8- The Tigray led Ethiopia will face more opposition and civil war from Oromo . The TPLF may depose HaileMariam Desalegn from power and create more infighting.

9-President Ahmed Siilaanyo will leave office for health reasons.

10-If Jeb bush becomes the candidate of the Republican party , he will win the November election.

11-Yaweri Musaveni will win the Ugandan election, and will mark his 30th year in office.

12-Geelle of Djibouti is cooking the civil war in his

little country. More arrests and more confrontation will follow in 2016.

13-Fear of terrorism will decrease after American primary contest concludes in the spring.

14- Edmonton oilers will make the play off.

15-England will win the European cup in 2016.

16- I may join the Somali parliament and then quit just like proff. Samatar.

Tallaabo   

Why would you join the Somalia parliament and then quit Mr galbeedi? Are you planning to make some quick cash by selling your votes to the highest bidder in the upcoming elections?

galbeedi   

Tallaabo, I just inserted the last line about me to attrac some attention. I will not join, and if I did , will fight to the finish.

When It comes to money , I am always a giver not a taker.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Tallaabo, I just inserted the last line about me to attrac some attention. I will not join, and if I did , will fight to the finish.

When It comes to money , I am always a giver not a taker.

horta whatever happened to Suldaan Wabar? he could do with your donations, maha?

galbeedi   

Alpha, you are too smart and slick for me.

Sidaad su'aasha hoosta iiga soo gelisay sow arki maysid?

Last year I did send my donations. Wabar is in Addis, Ethiopia.

We have to do some soul searching. We do not like the way the old man is running the government and the system is regressive, backward and tribal. We have to confront the "Habro", in different way , maybe in a non violent ways.

At the same time to defeat the " Habros" militarily , we have make a pact with devil. Which will be eventually disaster for both of us. We may not like the " SNM Habros, but at the end of the day, they are our brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts".

The truth is also, the people back home do not support " Halgan hubaysan, ma rabaan in ay qaxaan iyagoo 25 sano nabad ku jiray.

Hadii larabo halgan Hubaysan waa in dadka gudaha ay ka timaada, which is only logical. WE cannot have the diaspora dictating for them.

In the mean time, I hope the " Habro", wiil change their behaviour of ruling as a tribal counsel before the eventual union of Somalia in the near future.

Galbeedi,

siyaasadaadu wa maqaney jooga.

there are certain types of people who are opposed to ''Habro'', whatever that means, it isn't only Warab or you, who are qurbo-joke warlords intent on destabilising the peace. the people have had enough of the protracted warfare. there's a silent majority but they hardly throw around tribal euphemisms.

when was the last time, you were there in person? at least Beyle went there and made a nice song about the world's first failed state. he called Somalia a mashruuc lol. that's exactly waxay tahay.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

We have to do some soul searching. We do not like the way the old man is running the government and the system is regressive, backward and tribal. We have to confront the "Habro", in different way , maybe in a non violent ways.

I priase the Lord for showing you some of the light. Unlike the daydreamers in the diaspora, the locals in Awdal understand that a lot of the "habros" are just as unhappy and frustrated with the corrupt backward tribal system as anyone else. The local awdalites understand that by starting an uprising based on clan, they would not make any positive change but would instead perpetuate the problems.

Barwaaqo   

Galbeedi

Salaan ka bacdi, waan ku faraxsanahay xaqiiqdda inaad ogaatay. Hadaba waxa loo baahan yahay in sidii wax loo sixi lahaa loo guntaddo/ tafaxayto.

Baryahan waxaan warbaahinta Somalidda ku arkaa qaar qoraya nin hebel baa shaqadaa u Tafa-xaytay; war ragu wuu guntadaa ee ma tafaxayto.

Saadaalintaad saadaalisey in Silaanyo shaqadda uga tegi doono caafimaad darro,horta Alle ayaa og balse odayga Sumerkii baan saacad in ku dhow la joogay walee waad yaabi caafimaadkiisa maansha Allah, islaantiisuna cuntadiisa siday u ilaaliso waad yaabi. Odaygu indoor swim ayuu maalin iyo habeen ku dabaashaa,Amina Waris ayaa shaqadaa caafimaadka u qaabilsan.

Mooge   

barwaqo, ma maxad ledahay xaasidka siilanyo ha dhaco. lool. report ayaba noga keentay odayga siilanyo loool. saalax will disagree with the youthful image you fabricated there lady. silanyo is senile and he is falling apart.

you are diehard silanyo supporter. horta ma aadan madooba tahay? lol

galbeedi   

Barwaaqo ina adeer iska waran. waa side warkaaga lama hayee. welcome back. This forum is missing a woman's touch or I should say a woman's voice.

" naf yhay ka joog markaad lahayd " waan xassuustaa.

Warka na sii, odayga waad horfadhiisatay. Hadalkiisu ma cad cad yahay. Odaygu waraaqaha ma akhriyi karo sidaan saxaafada ku aragnay. Sidee wax u jiraan?.

Ma business baad u dhooftay?.

Barwaaqo   

Galbeedi

Salaan Ind

Dacaayadda odayga laga sheego run ha moodin, ma waxaad u malaynaysaa in nimankan wada kursi doonka ahi ay caano u lisi lahaayeen? Odaygu farsomaliga akhrintiisa waxa uu kaga fiican yahay ka englishka,taana waxaan u malaynayaa inuu just X,c,iyo w uun bedelay eenu waligii dhigan farsomaliga halka uu si qurux badan u akhriyo far Ingriiska . Qudbadihiisa English ka ah raadi oo is barbar dhig.

My other half ayaan booqday oo ka mid ah ragga Somaliland duuliya ee business uma tegin. Hargeysa ilaa Caynaba ayaan socday,dalkuna aad buu u xasiloonaa . Caana geel waan ka soo dhergay.

galbeedi   

Barwaaqo,

now I know that you are one of the ruling class in Hargeisa. " Hargeisa biyaha dameero ayaa loogu dhaamiyaa, tuulooyinka iyo miyigana haraad ayaa ka jira.

How the elite in Hargeisa are feeling about all this. Building two floor buildings for useless ministries must be more important than giving people clean water. Do you guys consider this as business usual. Does your other half worry about this or it is like saying " why don't they eat cake if they can not find bread".

Barwaaqo   

Galbeedi

Dalkan cidi kaaga sheekayn mayso oo 25 sano ka hor daar taagani ma jirin meel walbana miinaa ku jirtay,dadkuna qoxooti kaba la' bay ahaayeen. Maansha Allah maanta dhibaatadaa waa laga soo doogaya. Magaaladda Hargaysi way weynaatay riigaggii hore u jirayna ma kafayn karaan baahideedda. Hada waxa socda mashruuc biyo galin ah. Waa loo baahan yahay in la dhiso xafiisyo ay wasaaraduhu yeeshaan,building nadaasuna waa hanti qaran intii dhismahoodu socdayna,shaqaaba laga helay.

Dadka Maandeeq u tafaxaytay/guntaday way dareemayaan baahiyaha dalkoodda ka jira, roodhiday dadkoodda la cunaan, sidii cake loo wada cuni lahaana way ka shaqeeyaan.

Bal hadaba Galbeedi dalka waynu wada leenahayee dhinacaaga ka duuli.