Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Happy New Year

dhamaan All,

happy-new-year-2016-animated-gifs.gif

happy new year and a prosperous new year.

pray for a better world. prayer for a better you. prayer for a better year. pray for the Muslims who are suffering. prayer for world peace.

Tallaabo   

Waaryaa Alpha, sideebaa caasimada looga dabaaldegay oo loogusoo dhaweeyay sannadka cusub. Have you seen the tower inferno in Dubai? Thanks to that untimely accident a lot of eagerly anticipated one night stands due to happen in that hotel were cancelled. But I admire the spirit of the Dubai ruler, for him a minor nuisance like a major fire will not get in the way of his grand party.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Waaryaa Alpha, sideebaa caasimada looga dabaaldegay oo loogusoo dhaweeyay sannadka cusub. Have you seen the tower inferno in Dubai? Thanks to that untimely accident a lot of eagerly anticipated one night stands due to happen in that hotel were cancelled. But I admire the spirit of the Dubai ruler, for him a minor nuisance like a major fire will not get in the way of his grand party.

wara Tallaabo,

weli ma nooshahay? i thought you would've hanged yourself by now. lol

inaar, i'm not in Hargeisa anymore. i left a while back back. im now in Atlanta, Georgia. i moved here almost 5 months ago now. i always wanted to move to America and its been really great so far. we had a get together for new year's, it was ok. hope you had a great time.

i saw that terrible fire sxb on the news. some 16 people were apparently hurt. i was very surprised to see it, they finally slipped up, the UAE. maybe, like you say, it was divine intervention. although, one of my friends was saying it was because the Burj Al-Arab and Burj Al-Khalifa flew the French flag after the Paris Attacks. lol.

11820736_1063600530340648_1202146250_n.j - ignore the top pic.

<cite>

Happy New Year.

This year, I need to solve all of Africa's problems. That is my resolution.

funny-africa-problems.jpg

Africa is a waste of everybody's time. it seems hardly worth the effort. dedicate yourself to something with more tangible outcomes. lol.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

wara Tallaabo,

weli ma nooshahay? i thought you would've hanged yourself by now. lol

inaar, i'm not in Hargeisa anymore. i left a while back back. im now in Atlanta, Georgia. i moved here almost 5 months ago now. i always wanted to move to America and its been really great so far. we had a get together for new year's, it was ok. hope you had a great time.

i saw that terrible fire sxb on the news. some 16 people were apparently hurt. i was very surprised to see it, they finally slipped up, the UAE. maybe, like you say, it was divine intervention. although, one of my friends was saying it was because the Burj Al-Arab and Burj Al-Khalifa flew the French flag after the Paris Attacks. lol.

11820736_1063600530340648_1202146250_n.j
- ignore the top pic.

Inaar I am not that depressed to consider hanging myself, I always see the bright side of life markaa aniga ha iga warwarin.

What are you doing in Atlanta saaxiib, could you not find a better place on planet earth?

I have this mental image of Atlanta as a city which had seen white middle class flight in the latter halve of the last century and as a result is now left with drug peddling, gun wielding, women teasing black men for a population.

Mooge   

so what is alphaan doing in Atlanta niyoow? cajiib. let me guess. you were sent to take a course by NGOs to teach you how to keep slaving away for them. lol. always being a subordinate to the mafia elites lol. you are finished niyoow. khalaas niyoow.

Saalax   

I don't blame him Mooge. I got bored in Hargeisa for the 3 weeks I was there Lol,

It is a overhyped city that is too hot in the summer, I was expecting Addis Ababa

weather but was disappointed. The fun part was the road trips,I actually enjoyed

Burco and Sanaag more.

What's up guys. Happy new year, dee.

Was 2016 so bad? Loooooooool

Hope you all have an excellent year inshAllah.

This site needs reviving so everyone should contribute more. mind you, i joined in 2007, so it'll be 10 years anniversary for Al&co. hehe

Let's pray for the abaraha victims.

Spurs for the title.

#cirro4prez

feel free to send me your new year's hambalyos. thanks.

galbeedi   

happy new to you Alpha and all other SOLers. We pray for rain and relief from the drought.

where are Tilamook, Xaaji Xanjuf, Oodweyne and others?.

In 2016, I was off base on most of my predictions. Last year was a horrible year in so many ways. I hope 2017 will much calmer and prosperous. Here are my predictions.

Let us call the year of the slow moving politicians (qunyar socod), so Cumar C/rashiid Sharmaarke will be elected the next president of Somalia.

A/raxman Cirro, another "qunyar socod" will be elected the next president of Somalilnd, if Kulmiye allowes election within 2017.

Mohamed Cumar Carte will be elected the speaker of the upper house of Somalia.

Donald Trump investigations of his crimes will start late 2017, which will lead his impeachment in early 2019. American leaders and others know the election was hacked electronically, but they do not want to destabilize their country, but eventually they will get Trump.

It will be a crucial year for Anatolia. If it survives these calculated and criminal bombing of the country, Turkey will be unstoppable, in fact it my pass the threshold of untouchable countries after this year. Turkey will be great power.

Oil prices will bounce back between $55-60/barrel.

Angela Merkel, the pragmatic stateswoman of Germany will remain chancellor.

The decline of the Arab countries of the gulf will start in 2017. Sooner or later the monarchies will be shaken.

Trade war between China and America will effect global economy.

SISI of Egypt will release Mursi and the brotherhood after tentative agreements in late 2017.

The Dallas Cowboys will win super bowl; Chelsea will win the Ppl.

Syria will hold election in 2017.

The united nations will designate Canada the best country in the world.

The next president of Somalia will stop Qat imports from Kenya.

We all hope less terrorism and wars. The Kenyan in chief in the white house has spread chaos around the world, either by his weakness, drones or apathy.

We pray for peace , hope and prosperity for all especially for Somalis every where.