Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Human Genetic Picture. lol

hi Mooge,

baal waran. this is a very informative chart.

you should get yourself tested, maha?. I was talking to my Omar Mohamoud friend just last week, and he was saying he had 14% Berber and 28% Beja in his DNA.

Mooge   

Hey Alpho, sup niyoow.

what if the test comes back i am 98% Mbuti Pygmy. that will be devastating niyoow. i want to be unique like Kalasha people but no test for me because of the unpredictability in the situation niyoow. i don't want to have doubts in my pure highborn Eagle lineage niyoow. looool.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Hey Alpho, sup niyoow.

what if the test comes back i am 98% Mbuti Pygmy. that will be devastating niyoow. i want to be unique like Kalasha people but no test for me because of the unpredictability in the situation niyoow. i don't want to have doubts in my pure highborn Eagle lineage niyoow. looool.

shaki shaki yeah? lol.

you're right about these tests. they've often come back with strange results. who cares if your results come back as Mbuti Pygmy. Abdulahi Yusuf looked like he was from Papua New Guinea, ma garatay? he deserved a proper ritual burial, maybe even cremated as per Papuan customs.

we are one sxb but politically diverse, ma garatay? Nicolas kay and General Gabre are dividing the Somali people and we are foolishly falling for their agenda. lol

D.O.C   

There is no much description about this chart. Is it farting competition or what? I can only assume bantus will top of the table in that event.

Mooge   

dna type was changed to color niyoow. that is all. the more orange, the more jareer hair you have, etc. that is how it works. lol

Tallaabo   

If you guys want to know where the Somali DNA is in these charts go to the section for bast@rd races especially in Arab master Negro slave area. At least that is where clan minded Somalis would love to find themselves in.

xabad   

" We're seemingly the result of ancient mixing (seemingly episodic in many senses) between West Eurasians and a currently "extinct" African population.

I say "extinct" because the East African cluster that tends to make up lets say ~60% of the ancestry in your average Somali & ~50% of the ancestry in your average Ḥabesha no longer exists in what one could call "pure form"...

It peaks in Nilo-Saharan speaking peoples sure but in the end mostly all of them have Niger-Congo admixture which Horners completely lack for the most part so they're not representative of the non-Eurasian ancestry in groups like Somalis & Amharas.

http://anthromadness.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2015-08-14T17:58:00%2B04:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=false

^ They you have it, Skinnies are a half caste of Asiatic peoples probably resembling today's Arabs and a Dinka like people.

This explains the dark skin, the fiery temper and unruly nature, the religiosity, the long body type, the bunny tooth phenomenon aka alveolar prognathism.