Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Sanaagian Reporter Bakayle visits Mogadishu

Saalax   

Apparently this has angered a lot of people mainly Siilanyo relatives. If

Senile Siilanyo didn't steal aid money destined for Hargeisa and the coffers

maybe it would have looked like this and the roads would have been fixed

longtime ago, that would have attracted investment.

Safari apartments, Mogadishu

DvrgSDw.jpg

Beerta nabada

pjDRh3J.jpg

Mooge   

rabbit boy did well there niyoow. send message to senile siilanyo and relatives CidanSuldan to say F you. good job journalist. visit everywhere and do what you have to do. this is not a north korea. somali clans don't take that north korea mindset. we are free people niyoow and do whatever we want. visit, report, tell the truth and live life.

Dr_Osman   

Salax, what I am suprised about hargeisa and mogadishu is why dont they build more because they dont really need to invest anything into their port, airports because it was already built and completed by siyad barre. Puntland however is focussing on building it's infrastructure because this region was known as gaari-wa an isolated region that's why we need to focus on infrastructure like roads, airports,ports if that wasn't holding us back, I think we would've been booming alot more then we are now.

Saalax   

<cite>
said:</cite>

rabbit boy did well there niyoow. send message to senile siilanyo and relatives CidanSuldan to say F you. good job journalist. visit everywhere and do what you have to do. this is not a north korea. somali clans don't take that north korea mindset. we are free people niyoow and do whatever we want. visit, report, tell the truth and live life.

It is a way of showing Somalilanders backhome that they are being left behind. While

Mogadishu develops, in Somaliland politicians are stealing the merger resources...

meant for infrastructure. This will raise the alarm.

Saalax   

<cite>

Salax, what I am suprised about hargeisa and mogadishu is why dont they build more because they dont really need to invest anything into their port, airports because it was already built and completed by siyad barre. Puntland however is focussing on building it's infrastructure because this region was known as gaari-wa an isolated region that's why we need to focus on infrastructure like roads, airports,ports if that wasn't holding us back, I think we would've been booming alot more then we are now.

Many roads in Mogadishu are paved now, despite corruption Mogadishu

infrastructure is improving fast. However I agree about Hargeisa,

corruption is so rife from the government to the local city government

all those collected "taxes" ,aid etc apparently can't be used to fix the

destroyed roads in Hargeisa. The money is all dandy and safe in foreign

Swiss banks.

Mooge   

Puntland is getting the big infrastructure projects out of the way for now. all the shiny stuf will have to wait till we get big things done.

<cite>

Salax, what I am suprised about hargeisa and mogadishu is why dont they build more because they dont really need to invest anything into their port, airports because it was already built and completed by
siyad barre.
Puntland however is focussing on building it's infrastructure because this region was known as gaari-wa an isolated region that's why we need to focus on infrastructure like roads, airports,ports if that wasn't holding us back, I think we would've been booming alot more then we are now.

Everything buily back then like now was due to soviet and us aid.

Corruption is sad...The amount of sand dams, wind turbines, communal farms and what not SL can build but the corruption and uneducated leaders don't...we need someone like that new tanzanian leader in all parts of Africa