Sign in to follow this  
Allyourbase

At least 128 people dead in gun and bomb attacks in Paris

xabad   

These fuckers never rest or stop, do they?

what a fockin disaster.

Waryaa who you calling girl?

chilling here in africa why do you assume am abroad.

check yourself

<cite>
said:</cite>

Waryaa who you calling girl?

chilling here in africa why do you assume am abroad.

check yourself

Okay I take it back, laakin adna stop with the emotional outbursts qof rag ah buu ILAAHAY kaadhigayee :D

Islamic terrorism strikes again:

Saudi court sentences poet to death for renouncing Islam

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/20/saudi-court-sentences-poet-to-death-for-renouncing-islam

Please Muslims, stop the terrorism :(

It is worth mentioning that the dear Prophet (SAAW) was known for killing poets that opposed him:

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

May his blessed soul rest in peace.

ElPunto, this is a serious issue, Islamic terrorism is on the rise, how do you feel safe knowing an Islamic terrorism agent is not planning an attack near you?

Bal taas ka jawaab. I will be happy to stop when our dear Muslim brothers stop raining terror on masaakiinta civilians ah :(

Mooge   

allyourbase, every person on somalionline agrees with you niyoow that terrorist have to be exterminated. we know you are not muslim but don't mix things up niyoow and take advantage of the actions of sick people niyoow to bash islam. the terrorist roaches are killing indiscriminately in my beloved city Bosaso every month bombing innocent people. they blow up hotels in Mogadishu everyday. i wish all terrorists from galgala to raqqa were placed in a hot boiling oil bath.

Mooge, dee niyoow we then have to agree not only to exterminate those sick terrorists laakin niyow their hate based ideology needs to go too niyoow.

I am trying to show that all of this evil that is engulfing our world and destroying lives both back home and in our adopted states has a clear source, waana source aa lawada ogyahay laakin niyow waxaad isku maaweelinaysaan a clear fantasy.

The terrorists can never be refuted from a purely Islamic perspective. Sidaas ulasoco sxb, may Boosaasso be rid of hoyadoodwasooyinka.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

allyourbase, every person on somalionline agrees with you niyoow that terrorist have to be exterminated. we know you are not muslim but don't mix things up niyoow and take advantage of the actions of sick people niyoow to bash islam. the terrorist roaches are killing indiscriminately in my beloved city Bosaso every month bombing innocent people. they blow up hotels in Mogadishu everyday. i wish all terrorists from galgala to raqqa were placed in a hot boiling oil bath.

Prepare for a prolonged period of heartbreak and agony.

Going to be hard for those espouse a more moderate version of Islam like you to defend the religion when such cases occur with disturbing frequency.

This rabid dogs are only just getting started, you ain't seen nothing yet. We are entering a very dark period.

What shocked me was the Pakistani couple left behind a a SIX MONTH OLD BABY GIRL to engage in this shooting.

Baghdadi was more dear to them than their new born, just unbelievable.