Sign in to follow this  
Allyourbase

At least 128 people dead in gun and bomb attacks in Paris

Ok, this is a super wild guess, I know, absolute stab in the dark..etc.

I think it was Muslims, again :(

Islam is the religion of peace.. etc..etc.

RIP to the innocent victims of this absolutely barbaric violent act.

Unfortunately they are using core components of Quran and Sunna to support their violent, extremist, barbaric acts :(

The great people of Paris will recover from this, have no doubt.

Holac   

Allyourbase, you are right in the sense that they are using the Koran and Sunnah, but they are not using it the right way with the right interpretation. The Koran and the Sunnah need much more nuanced understanding than "kill the kafir". These extremists have a fundamental misunderstanding of Islam and you know it saxib.

The question is, how do we stop them? You and I are on the same page that these roaches be exterminated from the face of the earth.

ElPunto   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Unfortunately they are using core components of Quran and Sunna to support their violent, extremist, barbaric acts
:(

The great people of Paris will recover from this, have no doubt.

The Quran and Sunnah have been around for more than 1400 years. Suicide bombing by Muslims has been around for 30 years. Suicide bombing was started by the Tamil Tigers and the first one done by Muslims was by Hezbollah in the mid eighties. These attacks are nothing more than political grievances dressed up in the garb of Islam.

But of course you and the other bigots are trying to sell us the same old prejudiced horse-sh*t by claiming this is somehow at the core of Islam.

ElPunto   

<cite>

I am rather puzzled by the coverage. Suicide bombings killed 43 people in Beirut on Thursday. Where was the outrage?

Great point. And all the hoopla about the French flag pasted everywhere and the memorials etc etc. You would think the only lives that matter are ones that the dominant western media identifies with. It is pretty starkly ugly - I'm guessing commentators are too scared to note the obvious hypocrisy.

xabad   

<cite>

Suicide bombing by Muslims has been around for 30 years. Suicide bombing was started by the Tamil Tigers and the first one done by Muslims was by Hezbollah in the mid eighties.

These attacks are nothing more than political grievances dressed up in the garb of Islam

^ Very poor attempt at obfuscation.

What grievances do they have against the Yezidis then ?

<cite>

Allyourbase, you are right in the sense that they are using the Koran and Sunnah, but they are not using it the right way with the right interpretation. The Koran and the Sunnah need much more nuanced understanding than "kill the kafir". These extremists have a fundamental misunderstanding of Islam and you know it saxib.

If I was to write a bunch of underlings some specific instructions to carry out over a very long time, and I write my instructions and send it to them fully knowing that it requires 'nuanced understanding' that they do not possess (or interpretations by a third party), and I send my instructions fully knowing that my message would be misinterpreted and would cause huge backlash, wouldnt I be one dumb mofo for sending it in the first place? :)

The question is, how do we stop them? You and I are on the same page that these roaches be exterminated from the face of the earth.

Look at the source my friend, you and I are not fighting them, we are fighting their ideology. Their ideology must die.

Mooge   

allyourbase, niyoow you are against Islam even if millions of them do charity instead of bombing people. your mind is already made up niyoow. lol

but, what about the Jewish and Christian extremists? What about the atheist extremists. i read here on SOL long time ago some Church for nonbelievers. not much is different. which church do you belong to? be honest.

xabad   

^ Stop it wiilow.

Islam is just a cover, this is just an Arab-European conflict, black people should stay out. You have no dog in this fight.

Allyourbase, you too should understand not to show solidarity with Europeans, they don't have anytime for black victims of Boko Haraam or those massacred by AS in Garissa University. Why care about them?

Our only allegiance should be to people who have the same ethnicity as us, period.

Why are Black folk so slow to get this principle, which underpins interactions between humans?

<cite>

allyourbase, niyoow you are against Islam even if millions of them do charity instead of bombing people. your mind is already made up niyoow. lol

but, what about the Jewish and Christian extremists? What about the atheist extremists. i read here on SOL long time ago some Church for nonbelievers. not much is different. which church do you belong to? be honest.

Why do you think I know so much about Islam? Trust me sxb I gave it a fair shor.

Takale dee, you did not answer my hypothetical question above. If I knew for certain that my message will be misunderstood (even by a small segment) would it not be a stupid thing to send it unchanged?

I am against all extremists and all ideologies that make good people do bad things.

<cite>

^ Stop it wiilow.

Islam is just a cover, this is just an Arab-European conflict, black people should stay out. You have no dog in this fight.

Allyourbase, you too should understand not to show solidarity with Europeans, they don't have anytime for black victims of Boko Haraam or those massacred by AS in Garissa University. Why care about them?

Our only allegiance should be to people who have the same ethnicity as us, period.

Why are Black folk so slow to get this principle, which underpins interactions between humans?

Xabad, both Boko Haram and AS are for the most part Muslims that follow their religion to a tee, the lack of European interest in Muslim on Muslim tragedies is wrong, it is unfortunate but look at our own response as Somalis to tragic news coming from back home first. Need I say more?

I absolutely show solidarity with Europeans, they have welcomed us into their countries and provided security, health and education for millions of my people. Almost everyone here can afford a certain quality of life because of kindness shown by Western countries at some point. Taas ma muran baa kajira? I would be qof bilaa abaal ah if I ever deny that. Now would I have preferred to never have been displaced? To have been born and raised in my homeland? Absolutely. But these are the facts sxb, if it wasnt for the generosity of the West, all of these ungrateful skinnies would have been child soldiers and Qat addicts back home, they are happy to criticize the West from the comfort of their Western homes enjoying lifestyles afforded by Western way of life, yet none of them would give it up to join the Islamic State, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Pakistan..etc, hell very few here would swap the lifestyle hey have here in West with that of our homeland, markaa we ought to be grateful.

Does that mean I agree with Western foriegn policy for example? No I do not, I think its belligerant and misguided. But make no mistake, the attack on Paris, is an attack on your way of life, and you have much more in common with Parisians than desert dwellers.

Human beings in a mob

What's a mob to a king? What's a king to a god?

What's a god to a non-believer who don't believe in anything?

Will he make it out alive? Alright, alright, no church in the wild

xabad   

<cite>

Xabad, both Boko Haram and AS are for the most part Muslims that follow their religion to a tee, the lack of European interest in Muslim on Muslim tragedies is wrong, it is unfortunate but look at our own response as Somalis to tragic news coming from back home first. Need I say more?

Garissa Victims were Christians, it wasn't MoM terror.

Their indifference to your tragedies is not unfortunate or wrong, it is the norm and to be expected. People empathize with others of like ancestry and looks, no harm, no foul.

Maxaa adiga kuu diidaday inaad shaacisid jaraaimta AS, waa adiga Paris la ordaye

<cite>

I absolutely show solidarity with Europeans, they have welcomed us into their countries and provided security, health and education for millions of my people. Almost everyone here can afford a certain quality of life because of kindness shown by Western countries at some point. Taas ma muran baa kajira? I would be qof bilaa abaal ah if I ever deny that. Now would I have preferred to never have been displaced? To have been born and raised in my homeland? Absolutely. But these are the facts sxb, if it wasnt for the generosity of the West, all of these ungrateful skinnies would have been child soldiers and Qat addicts back home, they are happy to criticize the West from the comfort of their Western homes enjoying lifestyles afforded by Western way of life, yet none of them would give it up to join the Islamic State, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Pakistan..etc, hell very few here would swap the lifestyle hey have here in West with that of our homeland, markaa we ought to be grateful.

All these we have found in Arab states, Kenya, Ethiopia, Malaysia, India and many other non Western countries. You also make it like the good life is exclusive to them.

Your assertion about Qat addicts and child soldiers is ignorant and not worth replying to.

Your next point about them relocating is hackneyed and lazy, they aren't going to join Islamic state because they don't support it. Those that do, have gone and are trying; no amount of western comfort or inducements will stop them. Everyone knows that by now.

Do you know that hundreds of thousands of Westerners are employed and living comfortable middle class lives across Africa, the Middle east and other countries they disparagingly call the third world. I won't even go into the predatory one sided economic system that benefits them disproportionately. They are the ones who should be grateful.

We reject your simplistic Manichean scenario.

<cite>

Does that mean I agree with Western foriegn policy for example? No I do not, I think its belligerant and misguided. But make no mistake, the attack on Paris, is an attack on your way of life, and you have much more in common with Parisians than desert dwellers.

Wrong! I have nothing in common with both. They are equally detestable in my view.

<cite>

Maxaa adiga kuu diidaday inaad shaacisid jaraaimta AS, waa adiga Paris la ordaye

I have been doing it for years sxb, as for why I do not bother with AS crimes, I am not entirely sure, perhaps its hopelessness perhaps its AS fatigue, hell call it Somali bad news fatigue. I am as indifferent as you are, or as every single Somali living in the West is. Bal iisheeg how do you empathise with the situation back home.

<cite>

All these we have found in Arab states, Kenya, Ethiopia, Malaysia, India and many other non Western countries. You also make it like the good life is exclusive to them.

Your assertion about Qat addicts and child soldiers is ignorant and not worth replying to.

We found what in Arab states? :D

Are you going to deny that Western countries saved the lives of countless Somali families?

How many Somali refugees did India + Malaysia + desert dwellers combined take in the last 25 years? And how many did the UK, France or Norway take? (let alone giving you citizenship, access to best universities, health..etc)

As for Ethiopia and Kenya, I live on my land there, they have no choice in the matter.

To your next point, how is that so? What percentage of Somali males are addicted to qaad? Lets not kid ourselves and get all PC here sxb. You know the realities of living back home.

<cite>

Wrong! I have nothing in common with both. They are equally detestable in my view.

Where do you live?

Where did you go to school? What citizenship do you hold? Where does your mother gets her medical check ups?

If the answer to the above is Somali passport, and you have lived and were educated back home, and your mother and family have never left then I accept your moral high ground, good for you sxb, you made the best out of dire situation and actually came out on the other end somewhat eloquent and seemingly a decent human being.

Laakin if you were born or raised in the West, have your family happily living there being cared for by the state (not necessarily in benefits reception but in enjoying all the amenities provided by a strong successful society), then I am sorry but you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

Dont conflate the West's global economic system/foreign policy with its society/way of life, I share your disagreement with the first but have no problems admitting the good the latter has done me and Somalis living here.