Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Hajiyo Nasra denied she is Christian. She says she was drugged.

this is classic. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i've never laughed so much.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

in the original video, which was posted on facebook last week, she was promoting dinta Christian-ka, now she's saying she was drugged. this woman is from Sweden, has been masiixi for 15 years.

of all the excuses she could muster, she's saying she was drugged. that is ridiculous. what's even more ridiculous is she is/was a xidhibaanad in Puntland or Xamar or Konfuur Galbeed or one of the half dozen regional admins in Somalia. with elected officials being incredibly corrupt in such places, it doesn't surprise, she attempts to lie herself out of this situation. her accent is very annoying as well.

xabad   

^ Wow, Somali Masiixi ladies are so photogenic and beautiful.

I hope they retain Islamic hygiene standards though, say what you want about Islam, its adherent keep good bodily hygiene.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

i have found the original video. its worth every sentence walahi. my favourite masiixi characters are Fatimo and Simon Salaax. they are genuine.

These guys are a joke. They are not Christian enough if they haven't been possessed by the holy ghost. Speaking in tongues is also a prerequisite to be part of the flock.

This is how they should be:

219288_o.gif

catching-the-holy-ghost-o.gif

holy-ghost-1-o.gif

Saalax   

They look Ethiopian in the video and indistinguishable from other east Africans.

It is Islam that forms a big part of Somali identity.